Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

OT-cigarrettes (swisher brands: blackstone and king edward)

JackJack Member
edited May 2012 in Other Forms of Tobacco
Well here's the deal. I used to smoke King Edwards filtered cigarettes (little cigars i think they called them) and a few friends of mine used to smoke blackstone cherry (also filtered/littler cigars).
Now ever since my country joined the EU i have been unable to find anything but cigarillos on sale , they literally vanished overnight and were quite frankly then only good cigarettes I've ever smoked in my life. As for two of my friends , they're desperate for at least one more pack of blackstone cherry.
Anybody know if they're still manufactured / imported into the EU or if not , why not ? And if you're able to point out a shop where i could order any of the two , I'd probably go ballistic :).

Cheers,
Jack

Comments

• SnuffboxSnuffbox Member
    edited May 2009 PM
    Jack I don't know if they will have exactly what you want, but pipesandcigars.com ships worldwide and has a pretty gigantic selection of all things tobacco. Check their website but don't blame me if you find yourself browsing for hours!

I received good service from them. Not stellar, but good service and I feel they are reasonable and have good prices.

I have to say I would not order English snuff from them though, their stock is old (and has been old for years!). The pipe tobacco selection is good and fresh.
  • JackJack Member
    I think I've found a shop, but it only ships to the US, just my luck =\.
    http://www.gothamcigars.com/Blackstone-Filtered-Cigars-Cherry-p/blkstfch.htm
  • RoamRoam Member
    Heh,we got King Edward here in Croatia,never tried them though,looks like I should.
  • lemanleman Member
    I liked Muriel sweets, little filtered cigars I assume about the same things you're talking about. My boss and I would take turns buying them, and smoke em on our breaks.
  • cafe cream filters are nice.
  • JackJack Member
    I think they might've dropped them due to the oh so common "we can't afford to print warning labels in your language" problem. So you might have a point there Industro.
    The same thing happened to a few brand of RYO tobacco.
    @snuffster: cafe cream filters are ok , but not quite what I'm looking for. And as for my friends they've tried swisher sweets - cherry when we found a pack , but it's just not the same thing.
  • tom502tom502 Member
    Couldn't the distrubutor agree to make the labels, and apply them? In a contractual agreement? Seems that would be easy and cheap, to have a simple sticker sheet made with the correct language and info, and just stick 'em on over the non-English label. I mean, they arn't selling millions of these things, or are they?
  • Jack did you check pipesandcigars.com? I think you would save VAT if they have what you want.
  • JackJack Member
    @snuffbox, yes i did. Sadly i didn't find any of the two.
    @tom502: They weren't selling much , they were pretty expensive (about 4 times as expensive as a regular pack of smokes , although easily worth that much).
  • Bummer, sorry about that
  • JackJack Member
    edited May 2009 PM
    Not your fault.Even if they did have them , it's non EU so I'd have to deal with customs , not a pleasant thing to do around here.
    Thanks anyway, i really appreciate pitching in any and all help! :)
  • tom502tom502 Member
    When I wrote that, I actually had snuff cans in my mind, as I heard the same problem with US distribution.