Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Kloster Andechs Spezial

AlexAlex Member
edited August 2012 in Types of Snuff
The Kloster Andechs Spezial Snuff produced by Pöschl comes in a dark blue dispenser box containing 10g. It has a medium brown colour and is ground medium to fine. The smell is slightly sweet and contains herbs and menthol. This snuff has a medium moistness and is really refreshing. Neither the menthol nor the tobacco odour is too dominant, which makes this a well balanced product.

I can say it is a snuff for daily use, which I have enjoyed for some time now.

Comments

• uziwateluziwatel Member
    edited February 2008 PM
    I like Pöschl's snuffs very much and this is one of my favorites, I like its menthol and herbs balance which is the right for me. But I still prefer McChrystal's O&G as every day snuff :)
    By the way, I am so glad that I've discovered this site, it's full of handy informations! And please excuse my English, I wasn't a good student.

xsys: On mozna z CR neni, zato nekdo jiny mozna jo. :) Nicmene jedina ceska trochu uchazejici diskuze o snuffu byla pokud vim na primarne dymkarskem webu Dymka.net, nevim jestli jsi ji objevil (nebo jestli jeste existuje), vyzkousej. Sam urcite nejsi.
  • For all the beer lovers out there: the main flavour in this snuff derives from the use of beer yeast in this one. Would have never tried it if I´d known before, but actually, it´s quite a good snuff.
  • I know thses comments are three years old, but I just tried this snuff for the first time yesterday. I like it very much! Not too much menthol, and the yeast flavor is delightful. I recommend trying it if you were curious as I was. I was pleasantly surprised.