The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

What tin did you empty today?

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    HDT, SD Licorice, Red Bull.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @volunge how much of the SD licorice actually went in your nose instead of your food? :D
  • jholenjholen Member
    Toque Spanish Gem.
  • ConkConk Member
    Toque USA W&H - I didn't go out in a blaze of glory like @volunge. I finished my tin at work, but have another one waiting for me at home. 
  • f&t Seville. :))
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited June 21 PM
    35 g tin of Cheeta.
    @ar47, not more than 1/5. By the way, SD Licorice is a good mixer, the scent is suprisingly strong. A tiny pinch is enough to turn larger amount of any plain snuff into nose candy (even up to 1:10 ratio). I used a mix of FUBAR Toasted and Snaffu plain for that purpose. Actually just poured a gram of said mixture into an empty tin where SD Licorise resided theretofore.. Yes, it is that strong! Steer clear of it, if you don't like anis.
  • i will be finishing old open tins of f&Tseville and patchouli and one toque peanut butter at no given time...
    :P
  • toque cheese and bacon soon
    :D
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited June 24 PM
    6P LA Natural (30 g tin).
  • volungevolunge Member
    And FUBAR Snafu plain.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 2 PM
    FUBAR Toasted (25 g).

This was good, top Dholakia quality. I went through 100 g of this thing and could recommend it for strong snuff lovers and ammonia fiends. If it ever reappears on stock, don't hesitate and grab a tub. And yes, as someone nailed it in products description, it is toasted to the max, like overtoasted slice of bread. Or should I rather say, burnt (talking about the smell only; it's not a black snuff, if anyone wonders).

P. S. As far as I understand, currently available 250 g containers are not the freshiest stuff in MS warehouse, hence might be lacking ammonia, but not the nicotine and burn. I had it both in 25 g and 50 g containers and can attest they are not airtight (even factory sealed). My first 25 g tub was loaded with ammonia, though succeeding tubs (bought some months later) had only traces of it.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 3 PM
    Kownoer. Expected it to be a tad coarser, stronger and plainer. Not much of ammonia there. I don't regret ordering it, but will try Civette and Alt Offenbacher Kostlich next.
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Gadsden Mill S4281 and Cafe Partisan. Nose greed got the better of me. They will be missed.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Gawith Hoggarth SP (25 g). Unique texture and scent (rose and bergamot). A pleasant surprise.
  • HeckoneHeckone Member
    edited July 9 PM
    Sir Walter Scott - Ramon Pane
  • peacockpeacock Member
    wilsons med 99
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque SP Extra 10g
  • 6P Kailash (45 gm) and NB Madras (50 gm) tins
  • Down to my last pinch of SG's KB something or other. There are 4 varieties and I like 3 of them and hate this one. I can never remember which is which until it's too late.

Now it's too late. This is the last tin and it's almost empty and no replacements in sight...
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 11 PM
    @snuffbox2 Have you tried Viking snuffs by SG, Dark and Brown particularly? Snuffstore.co.uk has them on stock, as well as some KB Special (all 25 g tins). And there are 11 x 25 g tins of KB Plain at MrSnuff.
  • @volunge thank you my friend. Too expensive for a guy with a 1 tin a week habit. And I'm not shopping at those places any more after the last few unpleasant experiences.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque St Clements 10G a day or two ago. Yum
  • Gadsden Mill Wild Oak Butterscotch. Oh that was tasty...
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Wife finished off ... WoS Rumney green, McCrystals o&g and Aztec, and another 10g Radford
  • Sternecker Straubinger gone forever
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Silver Dollar Apricot
  • volungevolunge Member
    6 Photo Fire & Ice. Good find, will order again.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque USA Peach. Will definitely re order
  • jholenjholen Member
    My small sample of Rosinski Klippenritt is sadly gone. Noooooo!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Blueberry 10g