The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

What tin did you empty today?

Comments

• Polished off the remains of a tin of Toque Spanish Gem last night.
  • I just finished Wilson's Cinnamon... That's a great snuff ;)
  • A 10g tin of Sam Gawith's Red Crest today. But I have some more stashed away.
  • For someone who can't stand menthol and doesn't like Poschl, my first ever (I know!) box of Gawith Apricot disappeared very quickly. I'm going into town today, I think I'll buy more than one this time! I noticed Greens still had a load of old Sam Gawith tins on display last time I was there, I wonder how desperate they are to shift them.
  • The 8g tub of Neffa Ifrikia is finally, and sadly, empty.
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    Sorry Tony, I don't pity you.

If I keep going on this JH Wilson's Medicated No. 99, it will be dead. Luckily I have some in my cart at Nicotine Rush.
  • Bah, they only had them on display because they fit in the case. I did get two more Gawith Apricots for this new fan.

Just cracked open a tin of Toque Peach that I thought was empty to find a pinch, wahay. I picked it up at random to use as a little chamois cream (for your arse when cycling) tin, it only just dawned on me that I couldn't have picked a better one!
  • finished off my Toque Quit - can't get more once payday hits, GAH!
  • FyL: I feel the pain. Killed my Toque Natural a few weeks ago, and now my Quit is getting dangerously low...and no chance of re ordering anytime soon b/c of finances!
  • Another empty can of Rooster. I hate that.
  • My Toque Absinthe....all over my keyboard...hate it when that happens.
  • Small tins of O&G and Tom Buck today
  • My 10g of Toque Vanilla.
  • Taxi Rock
  • Toque Quit. I made myself finish what little I had left before starting into these new ones. I will miss it, but someday I'm going to keep either that or Natural around at all times.
  • Just Finished a container of Swedish Match Kensington Luxury English Snuff.
  • Found a few grams of Gawith's apricot hidden in a drawer. Decided I should just finish it off.
  • A sad day indeed - I "cleaned up some loose ends". Killed a small tin of McChrystals Anisette, a 10g tin of Toque Coke, and a 10g tin of WoS Best Dark. Jeez.
  • Wilson's Brunswick. a little happy about it. Not on my favorites list, but I'm to cheap to toss it out.
  • Just finished a box of Barnard's Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert.
  • edited October 2009 PM
    Just finished my last tin of Toque Original 10G. Now I really can't wait for the mailman to arrive. I'm almost out of Sp's!! just have a bit of J&H that i flavored myself with carnation petals right in the tin, been 3 days, it's time to check it out.....
    (2 mins later)
    Wow, it's nothing like wilsons carnation, i can barely catch the scent of the flower, but this is one sure way to rehydrade snuff!!! =D
  • I just tossed out an almost full tin of wilsons Burgundy. I'll never like this one.
  • :'-(
  • This afternoon I emptied a 10g tin of Toque Peppermint.
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    Blast Cola Champagne
  • Polished off the tin of Cob Gold this afternoon. I NEED MORE!!!!
  • Just done in a box of Pöschl Löwen-Prise.
  • Now emptied my Chapman Strong Snuff.
  • Good grief, Snuff Head. You're knocking them down like beer bottles!
  • @ Xander, No; LOl. There just almost used containers I just want to see go. Some I'll re order.