The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

What tin did you empty today?

Comments

• Taxi Rock
    12g is nothing here, as it´s shoved up like Schmalzler. Indeed, personally I call it Afrikaans Schmalzler.
  • lol, Red Star. I use them like that too.
  • Just dropped a tin of Toque Bourbon on the floor as I was trying to close it. It rolled under the desk and left its contents everywhere. :-(
  • @ Xander, sorry to hear that Alex. Do what I did when my laptop CD/DVD drawer popped open asking for a disc and knocking my tin off the desk. Get down there, and be a human vacuum cleaner!

Just used up my Ganga.
  • XanderXander Member
    edited October 2009 PM
    I don't want to snuff up the carpet fibers, dried tea spills, snack crumbs, Xander hair, dog hair, etc. I used the actual vacuum. I need it it anyway. I can still smell the Bourbon in here now, even after just giving myself a Neti wash.
  • Just finished off a box of De Kralingse A/P.
  • apap Member
    WOS Ice Liquorice
  • My last container of Square is gone.
    You're a human vacuum cleaner Snuff Head. I wish my wife could see you consume all that snuff. Maybe she wouldn't get on my case for how much and how often I snuff.
  • They don't call him Snuff Head for nothing.
  • @ onefortheroad & Xander, LOL! I'd love to see you making them snuff boxes Patrick, I'd have a pinch of your sawdust.
  • Poschl Gawith Apricot. I must have 2 more in the freezer (I hope).
  • Finished off a 10g tin of SG Honey last night and a 10g tin of Gold Mull this morning. I hasten to add that they were far from full when I picked them out of the snuff drawer!
  • Finished of a box of De Kralingse Choco Mint last night.
  • Now finished a box of Gawith Hoggarth Sea Breezes.
  • Bloody hell John! If it isn't already your last name should be Dyson lol.

Stefan
  • I´d bet the air gets thin when John starts sniffin´!
    Impressive speed, Snuff Head!!!
  • box of Samuel Gawith - Black Coffee
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Packard´s Club Snuff
  • They don't call him Retox for nothing!

Wait, what's retox mean? Is that the opposite of detox?
  • Just done in large tin of McC's O&G now reaching for another in my shock.
  • By the end of the day I will have done my 10g tin of Lime Toast which I got on Monday.
  • SnuffHeadSnuffHead Member
    edited October 2009 PM
    @ snuffster, I'm trying to go steady with my Lime Toast. Want to have some around until it's release date.
  • GH Kendal Brown. Now I'm down to three more boxes.
  • Snuffhead, I just can't resist!
  • snuffster, Willpower, I have it. That's how I stopped smoking
  • Well done John, your medal is in the post.
  • Just finished a Toque Vanilla. Some is still around in various mixes though.
  • Around 01:00 hrs. this morning I took the last pinch from a 10g tin of Whisky & Honey.
  • A 10g tin of Pomegranate.