Get 10% off all American dry snuffs. Limited time only. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 20% off this exclusive hand crafted snuff. Do not miss out.

OT- Whatcha Watching?

Comments

• @JosephJames Will check this out when time alows. Sounds interesting.
  • JosephJamesJosephJames Member
    edited December 2016 PM
    @nicmizer It really is. I just started 1916, which was released 2016. Most WW1 history covers Western front trenches. This series covers Mesopotamia, Russian front and other areas not normally covered. They also have some specials now on famous personages in the war, special equipment, etc. It really is well done. Plus, the are using a lot of Path
  • Christmas with the Kranks (2004). Never seen this one before. Dose make me laugh and Holliday worthy.
  • The Raid: Redemption ; this is action. Fast pace fist flying, machete slicing, blood splatting, skull crushing, kicking ass movie.
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

• American Horror Story Roanoke
  • @n9incnails ^^^^^^ any good? The first few seasons were great ,The last season I lost interest early. 
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

• It's a good season but its filmed a little weird, the first half is played like a based on a true story show where there are people narrating and actors re-enacting it, and the second half is like a reality show where the people and the actors who played them are stuck in the house together.
  • The Curse of Oak Island
  • Hitchcock's The Trouble With Harry
  • Leaving a link on this one. Not only interesting, but the narrator does a great job of it. This is also a time period when people were still snuffing, though cigarettes were on the rise.

• Hitchcock's Rear Window
  • Video by a very interesting Canadian

• Finally finishing the last season of Sons of Anarchy.
  • The First World War from Above. Absolutely riveting docco, unfortunately its the only one on World War one on netflix
  • "A Series of Unfortunate Events" on Netflix. @Aamon, I watched that WWI from Above too, pretty interesting.
  • @mrmanos Just finished watching "A Series of Unfortunate Events" I like how they've kept everything true to the book except a few interesting changes with how the story unfolds.
  • I'm currently watching the new season 3 of Sherlock
  • Ren & Stimpy
  • Fox news coverage of the Inaugural Prayer Service.
  • Binge watching Married With Children
  • The great British food revival, with Clarissa Dickson Wright, from now on known as "Clarry".

The episode I am watching is the one dedicated to pork. Mmmmmmm pork.

• JosephJamesJosephJames Member
    edited January 22 PM
    Downton Abbey. I think I like it better than my wife does. Enough so, I donated $500 to PBS to get the DVDs and other trinkets.

Now, if I can find the Hornblower series I will be very happy.
  • Break from Outsiders marathon. AMA Monster Energy Supercross Anaheim is getting my blood pumping!
  • Watching the last few final episodes of Salem. Shame this show had to end.
  • Man in the high castle.
  • Mostly advertisements and a bit of Tropic Thunder
  • Barrett Jackson auto action. Live even in Europe on Discovery. Scottsdale, AZ.
  • Star Trek : Into Darkness
  • Hunted. CBS. Just what's new on TV tonight. Don't really agree with topic tho.
  • Taboo on FX