Best prices on Dholakia 25g and 9g snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

6 Photo Assorted. Get 15 different snuff tins in this selection.

OT- Whatcha Watching?

Comments

• The cheapo DVD player from Best Buy Insignia plays PAL DVDs. I also bought a cheap DVD/VCR player at Big Lots a while back, a Phillips, and it plays PAL too. I'm good with a PAL compatable play, but for a die-hard world DVD collector, you need an all region player as well.
  • Killing time with the Bucs / Cowboys. Other than the fact that I ALWAYS like watching Dallas getting beat, this game has no interest to me. Plus, they're winning! But in less than an hour... REDSKINS!!!
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
    Most Phillips players can be hacked for all region play. Be warned though, the players are junk. I just threw one out that was 6 months old. It was freeze in the middle of play. It might have been caused by the hack code, but either way it went in the bin. On the flip side, APEX players were the best when they were still around. Ran like a top.
  • I had a cheap phillips DVD player that I got for about $50 USD. It lasted almost eight months before it quit reading discs (and I never used a hack code). I'm kind of glad it quit though. I upgraded to a Magnavox blu-ray.

Right now I'm watching one of the strangest movies I've ever seen. It's called "Tideland", directed by Terry Gilliam, so I guess I should have known it would be strange.
    Mine did the same thing, snuffegnugen. I paid around $40 for it at Wally's. It was an upconverter as well, so I thought it would be a good player.

Last night I watched the Patriots v. Bills game.

GO PATS!
  • When DVDs 1st came out, it seems mine were breaking down quick, and they were much more expsive then. I bought a $178 player, can't recall the brand, but well known, maybe GE, Sony... but that thing didn't last long at all. My 2 players I have now were cheap and have lasted now for a long while, I think over 2 yrs or so now and no problems. Now, with players being $30 if it lasts me 6 months I don't feel robbed. I think the basic mechanics of making them have gotten better in time. But the 2 I have are cheap ones and have lasted me a while and still going good. What I didn't like, was one of them I needed an RF converter, which I'd never bought before, and I went to Circuit City and the cheapest one they had was $30 bucks, and I have since seen them for $10 and less, and now I don't even need it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mutant?
  • lol must be a really good movie.
  • Any fans of True Blood? I really like that show, and now I have to wait 'till next year for season 3 :(
    Phantasm II

Finally hit DVD in the US.
  • Just finished watching Dexter season 3 today. One of the best shows I have seen in ages.
  • Derren Brown, How to Control the Nation.
  • Part 2 of How the Celts Saved Britain from BBC
  • king of the hill
  • QI Season 6
  • Just finished watching the leaked first episode of DEXTER season 4. Now I am about to start watching season 3 of Mad Men~
  • Arsenal v Wigan. 3-0 up for the gunners and the game is not even off 1st gear.
  • The Universe on Discovery
  • Ninja Terminator.
    The Colony
  • Last night I watched, "Ilsa, the Wicked Warden", a Jess Franco film.
    Just finished Halloween II (1981) and just now popped in Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982).
  • Bill Hicks "Sane Man". One of his last standup routines before he died. Damn I miss that guy.