Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

OT- Whatcha Watching?

Comments

• Like Premium Parrots said: Whatever my wife is watching(Which is mostly everything I hate).....I have the New version of Alice and Wonderlad from SyFy to watch later!! :) The Wiz!
  • oh be honest parrots you're the one making your wife watch that show. You where just hopeing someone would defend the show. J.k. Damn I think that may be legal grounds for divorce well if there is any justice in the justice system that is.
  • Divorce?!? I can't divorce her. No one else would have me. She is good at cooking and "stress relief" tho. ;)

I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.  No problem shipping to Canada but I'll have to include an additional shipping cost.

• just saying that show sounds terrible.
  • I'm watching the Cardinals whip the hell out of Bret Favre.
  • edited December 2009 PM
    Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.  No problem shipping to Canada but I'll have to include an additional shipping cost.

• Trailer Park Boys.......
  • I watched that new show, Alice on Syfy last night. I was pretty good. I'll watch the ending.
  • @newb:Movie or the series? Trailer Park Boys is funny either way, but tv show takes a season or two to get going.
  • Dexter season 4 episode 11
  • @shikitohno: The series, I haven't seen the movie yet. But the series is so funny.
  • I love the plot to the last season and a half or so. Naturally, if you watch after you've been drinking like Ricky's dad, it's probably 4x as funny. I really want to get the box sets for that show.
  • @bigblue1:

I was on the edge of my seat when the two met head on in the police station. Alas, next Sunday is a long way away...
  • Dexter season 4 finale: the ending is so upsetting and left me screaming WHY OH WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Yeah! Bring it on!!! a year later...........god the wait is gonna be long...
  • I'm watching Boston Legal season 4. This is one of my favorite tv shows.
  • Steven Spielberg's "1941"
  • Lady Gaga's Bad Romance mtv....for the 46th times
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
    *sizzle*
  • Cricket....South Africa vs England
  • MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) - Physics 8.02 - Electricity & Magnetism video lecture
  • Catching up on How I met your mother. Love that show.
    And also the first episodes of Mad Men, like it so far.
  • Wizard of Oz
  • This Hammer film with Ursula Andress and Peter Cushing called, "She". Not bad.
  • The West Wing - S1 E14 Take This Sabbath Day
  • What ever works. Great movie, screw Avatar and watch this one!
  • Doctor Who, The End of Time on BBC iPlayer. I found it a bit disappointing actually.
  • I like the Pertwee years.
  • Pertwee was good but, to me, Tom Baker was the greatest of The Doctors. He had a genuine touch of the alien about him.
  • I really only saw the Pertwee shows. But I really like them, and The Master.