Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

OT- Whatcha Watching?

Comments

• @MMUK, Manhunter has some moments, but its so campy in places its laughable. OMG, Enough with the campy '80s music, please! This is not an episode of Miami Vice! Most of the acting was bland and somewhat forced feeling.
    "Its just you and me now...., Sport!" bWHAHHHA HAHAHAHAH, cough up my snuff funny. The kid & wife were horrible too. Brian Cox was excellent, though.

Red Dragon OTOH really got everything much darker. I really felt like I understood what was in Dolllarhyde's mind in that one. Terrifying and compelling. I need to rewatch this one soon. They really emphasize that Dollarhyde feels that he's undergoing an apotheosis. You understand the mythology the way he does. In Manhunter, all of the dragon stuf becomes just detail. Anyway, its my fav of the bunch.
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    Haha, I get it, FLESHED OUT!

I enjoyed it as well. Nice revenge flick.
  • Family Guy
  • "We Were Soldiers" on TNT
  • This week's Tron/Facebook South Park was damned funny.

"Poke your grandma, Stan".
  • TV went belly up from a lightning strike in a thunderstorm back in '05.
    Haven't missed it :)
  • I do not watch much TV other than the news, but I have gotten sucked into watching Spartacus Blood and Sand on STARZ, it is a historical mini series, very bloody and pretty racy as well, I have been shocked several times while watching it as to the content. But the story has captured me and I have watched it each week since it started. I think the last one is this Friday coming.

Anyone else seen this one?
    Just finished watching "The night the world trembled" 1953. Nice to see Edward R. Murrow again.
  • Various Stephen King movies via YouTube

This marathon was inspired originally by my seeking a video snippet of "Misery" (to include in a silly comment on this forum to Dave/MrSnuff)

I generally really don't care for scary/horror literature/media at all, but Stephan King's are the exception, being generally high quality and of the sort of scare I both find interesting and can deal with.

Right now I'm in the middle of "Pet Sematary"
  • I'll be watching this tonight!

Due to the success of ANCIENT ALIENS (2009), the show was picked up by the History Channel for a series!

It is with great pride that I announce to you:

Ancient Aliens: THE SERIES premieres on the History Channel on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 8PM with Episode I: The Evidence!

In total, there will be 5 two-hour episodes and I once again had the privilege to serve as the show's Consulting Producer.

Here are the tentative air dates, so set your DVR today!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 8PM - Episode I: The Evidence
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 8PM - Episode II: The Visitors
    Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 8PM - Episode III: The Mission
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 8PM - Episode IV: Closer Encounters
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 8PM - Episode V: The Return

Please check your local listings for the History Channel just to be safe regarding the air times.

Join Erich von Daniken, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, David H. Childress, Buzz Aldrin, Robert Bauval, Peter Fiebag, Dr. Algund Eenboom, Graham Hancock, Dr. Luis Navia, Rev. Barry Downing, Dr. Gerhard Apel, Rodney Dale, and many others, on an adventure around the world and into the cosmos!

You thought the original Ancient Aliens was good? Well, strap yourself in, you're going for a ride...!

The series will knock your socks off... You'll be in for a treat. Set your DVRs!

(Feel free to forward this message to your friends, lists, family and colleagues!)

Love and handstands!

Giorgio

www.legendarytimes.com
  • Have 5 episodes of 'The Pacific' might wait though for all 10 and have a marathon
  • Napoleon Dynamite on telly. Good fun.
  • Its a Liger. Its pretty much my favorite animal.
  • The only T.V. I ever watch anymore is late-night stuff, like Craig Ferguson or Letterman, though I've grown a bit born with the latter.
  • I've got 39 episodes of the old Batman TV series recorded on my DVR. Watching "Tut's Case is Shut" right now...
  • @ James S.: Awesome, that was my favorite show as a child, and was always my favorite superhero.
  • BartBart Member
    I liked those Batman shows as well.

I have to say I was partial to Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) as a boy.

Always wished I could be her lil' helper, clean her lasso after a capture, shine her boots, put her clean hipsters on the clothes line...anything to be near her.
    But that was years ago. I'm about over her now
  • I have the Batman movie on DVD, no, not the new one, the one made back in the day, with Adam West and all.
  • So far my favorite is Vincent Price as Egghead, and right now I'm watching The Clock King's Crazy Crimes...

Hehehe, I love Batman in almost all of his iterations, with the exception of the two Joel Schumacher films, gakkk. The Batmobile is supposed to be dark and evil, not covered with blue neon! Erkkkkk. George Barris must've laughed his ass off over that one...
  • OTDOTD Member
    Just now,America, The Story of Us on the History Channel

Opening lines include, "America was founded on tobacco"
  • My father has these 2 older Batman serials, I'm thinking from the 40's. I haven't watched them yet.
  • Ah yes, I've read about em but didn't see em. I've seen stills from them tho. Much like the original Superman serials, I always thought the 1940s superheroes looked funny, like some dudes off the street wearing longjohn underwear...
    The old Batman serials are great.

Went to the theater last night and watched "A Nightmare on Elm Street". Damn fine remake, one of the best next to "Texas Chainsaw". Jackie Earle Haley as Krueger was great, on par with Englund.
  • Watching snooker semi final!
    Just finished watching the Derby.
  • tom502tom502 Member
    I've been watching these Bud Spencer films, the Flatfoot series.
  • Return Of The Living Dead. its such a b-movie zombie classic
  • I watched a few of my favorite Daniel Day-Lewis films, like My left Foot and There Will Be Blood, this week.
  • OTDOTD Member
    Mel Gibson in "Patriot"
    "Stay the Course"!
  • Game between Red Socks and Angels. A Red Socks player is squirting streaks of tobacco juice in all directions. Thrilling to watch!!