Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

OT- Whatcha Watching?

Comments

• AllanHAllanH Member
    Best in Show. Scary and funny.
  • bobbob Member
    AllanH are you talking about the movie? If so I have one thing to say busy bee.
    About to watch the simpsons as soon as the popcorn is ready.
  • XanderXander Member
    I love that movie! All the ones by Christopher Guest are hilarious like Best in Show, but that and A Mighty Wind are the funniest. Same group of actors in each one, clever stuff.
  • AllanHAllanH Member
    I like them too, A Mighty Wind I saw last week. Best in Show is a little scary because I like dogs! Dialogue in those films is brilliant, it's nice to watch them again.
  • tom502tom502 Member
    I like Spinal Tap too.
  • Nashville by Robert Altman(1975). What a great film and soundtrack!
  • This month I decided to watch my Star Trek TNG DVD's from start to finish, I'm now on Season 4
  • I'm watching Hellraiser and Hellbound:Hellraiser 2 after lol
  • Last movie I watched that I felt like it was worth my time is a quiet little flick called "Off the Map" with Sam Elliot. Ran across it on one of those free movie sites that was recently busted. Never heard of it before or since. Really lovely film.
  • rewatching Eureka. the new season got me in the mood.
  • I really like Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm, I guess it's my fave show.
  • Classic Dr Who on Netflix.
  • @tom502: That show is f**king hilarious, like Seinfeld with swearing. I have the entire series downloaded on my computer and I can watch it over and over and it still makes me laugh my ass off everytime, but for now I'm about half way through season 4 of TNG
  • I like Curb Your Enthusiasm too, just watched the episode where Larry ends up picking John McEnroe from airport with limousine. Pure comic genius.
  • Tonight, it was a Belgian clay stop motion flick called A Town Called Panic.

It was actually entertaining.
  • I am so mad, I totally forgot to watch Curb last night.
    I have noticed they rerun shows now and again.

I'd like to get the older ones on DVD. I might look for those.

What did I watch? Billy, the Exterminater, and that weird Art show on Bravo.
  • I'm going to watch The Thing and Invasion of Body Snatchers, all five versions of them. Somehow events on site inspired me to revisit those great films, you don't know whose the thing or from a pod.
  • tom502tom502 Member
    edited September 2010 PM
    Last night I watched "The Black Scorpion", it's an old 50's sci-fi with giant scorpions. I also watched "In Bruge", wich was good, and the other night I watched "Survival of the Dead", which was not bad at all.
  • CRIMINAL MINDS tv show on A&E last night. Them are some smart people depicted on that show. Picking Brains.
  • I'm watching The Spirit
  • "Give me that baby, you warthog from Hell!"

Raising Arizona, such a great film
  • I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. I really love to watch them roll.

Has somebody else already done that one?
  • Watched the new "Swamp People" on The History Channel.
    A more fitting name for what i witnessed would have been "Gator Genocide prt.I" Really it was that twisted.
    Of coarse, they taste great and make some really nice boots, but i'am guessing PETA will have this off soon.
  • I watched H-Man last night, it's a 60's TOHO film. It was ok, but on the boring side.
  • Underworld. I've seen it before, but it's worth re-watching.
  • John Adams from HBO.
  • The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes starring Jeremy Brett (the best Sherlock actor EVER!)
  • Spectreman

I think I like this show more than the original Ultraman.
  • Cartoons on my Ipod.
  • Jackie Chan in: "Killer Meteors"