Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

OT- Whatcha Watching?

Comments

• Oh, I love Chan. His classic Kung Fu flicks are great, and his Chinese actioners are too. Don't care for his American made films though.
  • Currently watching "Legend of Drunken Master". Another Chan flick. Simply amazing.
    ~Ken
  • Just watched several back-to-back episodes of House. Great show.
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • "Oh Mikey!" aka "The Fuccons"
    A very strange collection of mini sitcoms aired on Japanese TV with a cast of mannequins engaging in completely surreal humour.
    Most people seem to be split on whether it's hilarious or annoying in the extreme.
  • @Mr Snuffypants- I have seen the dvd for that! Is it any good? I was considering purchasing it, but it was quite pricey for such a thing.
    Oh, and I'm watching "Fearless Hyena" and throwing back a couple of PBR's.
    ~Ken
  • tom502tom502 Member
    edited September 2010 PM
    I'm a Chan fan too.

Last nigth I watched Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks.
  • @Snuffy
    I had put off purchasing my copy until it went on sale for $2.50 at FYE.
    The individual DVDs only have about a half hour of episodes, which is OK if you can only handle them in small doses.
    Bizzarro Japanese humour cracks me up, so I find it pretty funny, but I can easily see why it's way off other people's radar.
  • I think I'm hooked on this new American series The Event, seen 3 episodes on Rte this far and it's very interesting mix of aliens, conspiracies and soap opera. Something to replace Lost for addicts.
  • Old King of The Hill episodes I somehow missed the first time. I am a huge fan of this show. (And Office Space, another Mike Judge classic.)
  • Mad Men

if you haven't seen it yet, you should
  • James Bond marathon!
  • I watched A Serbian Film. I thought it was more dumb than anything.
  • band of Brother's. I always seem to be watching HBO series....
  • distainddistaind Member
    edited July 2012 PM
    Just wanted to revive this thread. So what kind of movie or TV shows do you watch and or like? I love the saw movies and absolutely love Family Guy ,the walking dead, and dexter
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
    (Recorded while I was away from home.)
  • Just watched Iron Lady. Good story......
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix
  • I'm watching 183 posts scroll by as I clear this thread of unread.
  • My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Actually, I'm watching Metalocalypse too. Specifically disk2 of the first season.
  • Salmon Fishing In The Yemen.... Not at all bad
  • Season 1 of The Untouchables.
  • The Carebears Movie....not by choice, I assure you.
  • distainddistaind Member
    edited August 2012 PM
    Kitchen nightmare repeats
    Its ok @Harlequin I find myself watching spongebob and others for a while after my son leaves the room 8-}
  • @distaind Ohhhhhhhhhhh, who live in a pineapple under the sea. That still rents space in between my ears and my baby is 16. We just watch Super Jail together. And she asked if it be better under the influenced of alcohol or other controlled substances. I told her no you would have no interest watching, but you could write the episodes and they would seen great until you sober up then they would look like this show.

Teletubbies are the best mindless show for entertaining when your strange.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • @Harlequin: I watched that myself just the other day, also not by personal choice. Mickey Rooney did make it somewhat worthwhile though.
  • Dexter
  • "The Devil Is A Sissy"
    A 1936 movie with Freddie Bartholomew, Jackie Cooper and Micky Rooney.