Best prices on Dholakia 25g and 9g snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

6 Photo Assorted. Get 15 different snuff tins in this selection.

A wonderful list of Toque Cocktails

RoderickRoderick Member
edited September 2009 in General
My thanks to all those who contributed to our Toque Snuff Cocktails. The full list is on the blog and will be added to the website in the near future.

1 part Blueberry & 1 part Vanilla = Blueberry muffin

1 part Espresso, 1 part Vanilla & 1 part Chocolate = Tiramisu

1 part Cherry, 1 part Vanilla & 1 part Chocolate = Black forest gateau

1 part Chocolate, ½ part Espresso & ½ part Peanut Butter = Mud Pie

1 part Peppermint & 1 part Chocolate = After Eight

½ part St Clements & 1 part Chocolate = Terry’s Chocolate Orange

1 part Bourbon 2 part Coke = Bourbon and Coke

1 part Chocolate & 1 part Cherry = Chocolate Covered Cherry

1 part Chocolate & 1 part Peanut Butter = Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup

1 part Peanut Butter, 1 part Vanilla & 1 part Raspberry = Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich

1 part Chocolate & 1 part Raspberry = Raspberry Truffle

1 part Vanilla, 1 part Champagne, 1 part Peach & 1 part Raspberry = fruit Trifle

1 part Champagne & ½ part Raspberry = Kir Royal

1 part Chocolate & 1 part Blueberry = Chocó berry Martini

1 part Espresso & 1 part Chocolate = Midnight Express

1 part Vanilla & ½ part Chocolate = White Chocolate Soufflé

1 part Chocolate, 1 part Vanilla, 1 part Toffee, 1 part Raspberry & 1 part Cherry = Mother Lode Parfait

½ part Absinthe & 1 part Toffee = Old Fashioned

1 part Vanilla, 1 part St. Clements & 1 part Toffee = Christmas Candy

1 part Peanut Butter & 1 part Toffee = Evening Delight

½ part Menthol, 1 part Chocolate & ½ part Peppermint = Winters Kiss

½ part Raspberry, ½ part Blueberry & 1 part Peanut Butter = Berry Good Butter

½ part Vanilla, 1 part Cherry & 1 part Chocolate = Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia

1 part St. Clements & 1 part Grapefruit = Vitamin C

½ part Champagne & 1 part St Clements = Bucks Fizz

½ part Peppermint , ½ part Chocolate & 1 parts Vanilla = Grasshopper

½ part Chocolate, ½ part Vanilla 1 parts Espresso = Mud Slide

3 parts Absinthe & 1 part Espresso = Flaming Sambuca with coffee beans

1 part Espresso & 1 part Vanilla = Cappuccino

1 part Espresso, 1 part Vanilla & 1 part Chocolate = Mocha

1 part Espresso, ½ part Toffee & ½ part Vanilla = Macchiato

1 part Raspberry ½ part St Clements = Raspberry Kiss

1 part Cherry, 1 part Raspberry & 1 part Blueberry = Very Berry

1 part Cherry, 1 part Raspberry, 1 part Blueberry & 1 part vanilla = Berry Smoothie

1 part Natural, 1 part St Clements & 1 part cherry = Sea Breeze

1 part SP Extra, 1 part St Clements, 1 part Blueberry, 1 part Natural & ½ part Peppermint = Long island iced tea

2 parts SP Extra & 1 part Toque Rose = Wild rose

1 part Original, 1 part Rose, 1 part Vanilla and ½ part Menthol = Summer Breeze

Comments

• Roderick, your quite the mixologist!!!!
  • Bluntmaster
    I can't take the credit, all of them came from snuffhouse members.
  • LyuboLyubo Member
    edited September 2009 PM
    WOW thats amazing! Today I ordered 8 flavors of Toque to my Local Online snuffstore. All of these are a MustTry!
  • Mimosa?
  • I'm waiting for the Christmas Pudding to be back in stock for when I put in my next order.
    Wonder if a mix of Rose and Chocolate would be close to the elusive (out here, anyway) Turkish Delight?
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
    Fry's Turkish Delight is a chocolate.

Here is a recipe from Toffeenose:

Toque Chocolate 1 part
    Dholakia Chocolate 1 part
    Toque Rose 2 parts
    Toque Raspberry (just a pinch)

Hope I didn't botch the mix, Toffee!
  • @cstokes
    Thanks!
    The Black Forest Gateau is quite a wonderful mix. I'll be ordering 25g tins of Vanilla, Chocolate & Cherry to mix up a big batch of this one!
  • @cstokes4: no, that's the recipe alright - hope it works for you Mr_Snuffypants!
  • Brought forward
  • I like Natural Toast instead of Vanilla for the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwhich
  • CarolCarol Member
    edited July 2010 PM
    Four parts Toque Chocolate to one part St. Clements makes a nice chocolate orange.

Oops...see you have Chocolate orange up there already. Mine is just a hint of orange though.
  • Also, the Tiramisu is great with a pinch of Raspberry and a pinch of some other brand's Lemon snuff (I'm using WoS Lemon Grove)
  • Finally recreated the ecig and candy flavor i was trying to get.
    Parma Violet - 1 pt violet, 2 pts vanilla, 1 pt chocolate, 1 pt toffee and a pinch of blueberry.

and also
    Peaches and Cream 1 pt peach 3 pts vanilla
  • Toque Coke as a base, hints of wood dust from woodworking, a whiff of metal from the tools and someone seems to be brewing some joe neaby. A rather quaint combination.
  • i like lime coke - 1 part coke + 1/5 part lime toast
  • Great list of recipes, and great ideas. Fun!
  • @cstokes4 I'd suggest some of the de Kralingse Macuba in a turkish delight mix - the tobacco itself is already deliciously chocolatey, and it's almost turkish delight-y straight out of the box. With the Toque chocolate, it could be a winner.
    Ive not had a ready batch ofnturkish delight for anwhile.

Necropost!
  • OK seen it posted only god knows where but how to make the Dr. Pepper flavo? I would like to see other mixes that are nature identicle to actual brand names like Dr. Pepper, sprite, etc.. not just soda but all type someone help me out on this!
  • A day or two ago someone posted a link to these folk, thanks to whomever it was:
    http://flavorwest.com
  • ScurvyScurvy Member
    edited September 2012 PM
    @Supervape Toque Coke + Almond Toast is close to a Dr. Pepper clone.

You can find lists of the 23 flavors of Dr. P online and a lot of them have snuff versions... I'm sure you could do some experiments and get really fancy in your mixology.

EDIT: With a mix of predominantly Coke and Almond Toast, add a scoop of Vanilla and a smaller scoop of St. Clements. Then, using the free Mr. Snuff spoon, I added tiny amounts to taste(in order of precedence) : Ginger, Coltsfoot, and Camphor&Clove.

In retrospect, I should have used less (and I mean a very small amount) of Clove, as that scent is a bit too strong in the nose, but the scent from the box is very Dr. Peppery. This will be one pretty difficult to get exact.
  • What about a list of the Royal George flavors?
  • XanderXander Member
    edited September 2012 PM
    @Juxtaposer I seem to recall you producing one of those.
  • cool so how to mix with snuff?
  • strange that FlavorWest does not have a contact me page or email listed wth? I owned a e-liquid business but shut down due to health but still registered so I can get wholesale prices but no way to contact them odd
  • My favourite: 50/50 raspberry and vanilla: English trifle. Strengthen with Quit for a high nic version.
  • strange that FlavorWest does not have a contact me page or email listed wth? I owned a e-liquid business but shut down due to health but still registered so I can get wholesale prices but no way to contact them odd
    @Supervape
    http://flavorwest.com/index.php/contacts/