Oliver Twist Tobacco Bits. Only £4.99 ea. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy for $10.00 or more and get a free Seneca Original.

Chocolate Comparison

2»

Comments

• no mention of McChrystal's chocolate ?, u missin' out.. !!
  • Yeah I was wondering what is McChrystals Chocolate is like? Is it new I don't believe I have seen it until recently?
  • Dholakia Swiss Chocolate...use it often for a last snuff of the evening.  And now that reminds me :)

• Working on my own chocolate spice concoction with use of some past pull date snuff. Will post comments if it doesn't kill me.
  • smmsmm Member
    The only chocolate I've tried was the Sam Gawith chocolate.  This was about 10 years ago.  It had been a discontinued flavor and this guy from the old Yahoo board (Nicky the Nose) got them to make up a custom batch.  It was fan-freakin'-tastic.  I see they produce it again on the regular.  I'm gonna order some soon.
  • @Abraxas cafe11 although a coffee snuff has a nice chocolate undertone. This is the best in my world
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Not a big chocolate fan, but I tried Molens Chocomint and Wilson's chocolate orange. I really like them both.
  • I just got an order of Dholakia Swiss Chocolate in the post today and tried it straight away. I could smell the chocolate before taking the lid off. That distinct! It has a gentle burn and a strong smell of Swiss chocolate that lingered far longer than almost any of the other snuffs I have tried. I would really recommend this one. I am a beginner so I cannot comment on the nicotine hit but it seems pretty good to me. As a newbie it was also really easy to take. All I can say is wow I think it just became my new favourite.

• edited March 28 PM
    I was wondering do we get magnesium when we use chocolate snuff ?
  • I never thought I'd go for a chocolate snuff, but 6Photo Chocolicious is my favorite in this category. Nice milk-chocolate mixed expertly with a uplifting blast of menthol. Really good. 
  • GokulGokul Member
    I have not tasted the others, but have had Dholakia Swiss. Amazing chocolate flavour. Had some in a closed room and a colleague just came in and commented that she could smell an amazingly sweet chocolate aroma! I had to buy her a real chocolate to fix her chocolate fix!
  • PikeyPikey Member
    I agree @mrmanos :) . I don't think Chocolicious gets enough love . It's very different , more of a utilitarian 'drinking chocolate' than a rich sweet chocolate . I only bought it on a whim because it had the Natural base . Now it's in my daily rotation  and likely to stay there :)

I have had one tin that started very 'dark' and cocoalike when I popped the tin . It was just as nice .

The only criticism I have is the tins can be a bit sketchy . I ve had wonky lids , gaps and allsorts . Never affected the snuff yet though .  :) 
  • Still working on my home brewed Chocolate snuff. Each batch has improved but not quite what I would finally like it to turn out to be.
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    @Pikey, yes, the lids on the little Chocolicious will just pop off in your pocket. I transfer all my little 6 Photos into an empty metal tin or an empty South African plastic tub. Those work well. And I stand by my earlier comment about Chocolicious. The menthol blends well, and the base tobacco is very good too.
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    The only chocolate I've tried is cobguy's chocolate eclair. that's some good stuff. It lasts quite awhile too. Then if if you haven't had any other snuff after you can occasionally get the scent of chocolate in your nose for quite awhile in a good way. About an hour or so after my last pinch and it faded, I started sniffing wondering what that smell was and I got a bit of that chocolate smell. If you take a different snuff later, the chocolate doesn't interfere with the snuff you take.
  • ChicoChico Member
    The only one I've tried is SG, which I find a bit too sweet.  I was expecting something more like their chocolate flake pipe tobacco, which I guess is more of a cacao powder thing than sweet milky chocolate.
  • Mollens Chocomint is interesting, I get a Milk Chocolate flavor from it, as compared to WoS Chocolate mint, I get dark chocolate. Both I get only a little mint.
  • edited May 25 PM
    Fubar Bohica has the best chocolate smell. Just don't get it anywhere near your mucous membranes  >:) I warned you! >:)
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I would expect that the Toque chocolate snuffs would be good because I get a hint of choclate from their base.