Get 10% off all American dry snuffs. Limited time only. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 20% off this exclusive hand crafted snuff. Do not miss out.

New Names Needed

RoderickRoderick Member
edited July 2007 in Types of Snuff
Toque Tobacco will be introducing a cheaper coarse menthol in the summer alongside a Cafe Royal pretender. We are now looking for names. For the latter I quite like "Jacobite Rebel" or simply "Rebel", however I have no idea for a name for the coarse menthol. As is normal for this forum I await my fellow snuffer’s suggestions. I still like the wine theme that keeps coming in and may yet expand that idea with a wine range.

Roderick

Comments

• TroutstrokerTroutstroker Member
    edited July 2007 PM
    Simply "Rebel" has a good sound to it. How about something like "Cool Water" for the menthol or "English Autumn" "Autumn Morning" or "North Pole" "Cold Front" maybe "Chilled" or "Chilled Out". Just some ideas to get everyones wheels turning. Possibly "Expedition" ?
  • Poo-DiddyPoo-Diddy Member
    edited July 2007 PM
    Roderick's English Frost
  • Yes, I like these two names "rebel" and "English Frost" maybe explore the frost theme a little more.
  • Well Jeffster, there is something close, there is a "Menthol Magnet" from Dingler.
  • TroutstrokerTroutstroker Member
    edited July 2007 PM
    Other ideas: "Brain Freeze" or "Feeling Frosty", "Morning Dew" maybe "Blue Thunder", "Arctic Frost", "Arctic Breeze", "Arctic Blast"
  • Neverthelees, I keep on thinking "Jacobite Rebel" is a very good name for a U.K. snuff. This name remembers me my Sir Walter Scott's readings...homesickness of the youth ?...

Pedro Macias
  • All these wonderful names from this and the other sites and we are advised to stick to the boring. Looks like Toque Tobacco will become Toque Original and the new flavours for fall/autumn will be Toque Chocolate, Toque Espresso and Toque Menthol. Thanks to everyone for all their suggestions.
    Roderick
This discussion has been closed.