Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Buy Two get One FreeToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy Two Get One Free

Black Twist

Someone sent me a piece of Black Twist chew some months ago. I can't remember who it was, maybe snuffgrinder? The tobacco is almost black and it was beautifully and neatly rolled/twisted.

I've kept it aside and only got to drying and grinding it now. I left it in direct sunlight for a couple of days after I've unrolled the leaves.

Now PLEASE!! Whoever sent me this, I WANT SOME MORE!! I will pay whatever you want for it. This is the nearest to Spanish Jewel I've ever tasted. Unfortunately it was a very small piece of chew and I could only manage a small amount of snuff from it.

I'm hoping and praying, begging and crying! Please come forward and make my day!

Comments

• see here: Black Twist

I bought this just to see what it is like. I chomp on the stuff. It is disgusting, but strangely alluring and I find myself chopping off chunks of it through out the day to supplement the snuffing. I must grind some up and see if I can replicate your discovery. What I like about it most is the old world appeal. There is something kind of magical (at least for me) about taking a rope of the stuff and unwinding a leaf; or chopping a half-inch chunk with a blade; or failing that just gnawing a piece off...ok that last bit sounded a tad weird......

Dave
  • Hey dave, I love your store! I am waiting for my order of quit smoking snuff should be here any day. I seen the twist also, do you use it like chewing tobacco then? I wonder what it would be like as snuff?