Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Non-menthol fruit snuffs.

CarolCarol Member
edited December 2009 in General
One of the things I love about Toque is they have a nice supply of non-mentholated fruit snuffs.

What other brands would you suggest for a non-mentholated fruit fix?

Comments

• never had it , but i heard good things about WOS Strawberry.
  • Now that it´s available at Nicotine Rush: go for Pöschl Südfrucht. If you find anything more fruity than this, sue me ;))
  • Wilson's Lemon Grove is superb, as is McChrystals Raspberry. The latter's Apricot isn't bad either.
  • Lemon Grove is superb, I'll second that. & not fruit, but I think you would enjoy Samuel Gawith Honey.
  • Son of a !!! I ordered one day before I saw all the 100 g poschl on Nic Rush!

The Doppelaroma is very nice too. Probably not as fruity as Sudfrucht--I don't know ,I've never had that one.

Well, that's great! Now, I need to order again...
  • Agreed. Südfrucht is the (bannana) bomb.
    Carol, I agree with the other suggestions you have here, except for McChrystal's Apricot. The only apricot that really "does" it for me so far is Wilsons. I also recommend their Rum & Blackberry and McChrystal's Mild Lemon.

You may also someday want to check Gawith Hoggarth, although some people really hate theirs. I think the Dry Orange is pretty good though.
  • bobbob Member
    edited December 2009 PM
    wilsons apricot is a fast favorite of mine. Mixes good with the wilsons vanilla for a creamy apricot scent.
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    edited April 7 PM
    Maybe @Roderick can make a non menthol Orange moist course snuff !?
  • AamonAamon Member
    @nicmizer I'd be interested in that
  • Spicy Canalope Cantonese is on my list to try.
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    Unless u have access to some Old Mill snuffs made by Chef Daniel I would say his Calypso snuff is a like he said a tropical fruit bomb =P~
  • My go to bomb has been reduced to the Poschl SF Sudfrucht

Although not a bad thing at all, just super complex fruit salad!!
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    McChrystals Raspberry is a good fruit snuff (one of my favs.) that you just don't see mentioned enough, clearly artificially flavoured but I like it
  •  @nicmizer Toque has St Clements & Toast & Marmalade. Not total orange but two of my favorites. Nothing a bit of Toque menthol can't make better. :D  I like adding a small amount for my liking. 

@n9inchnails  I will have to score a tin of McC Raspberry, That is one brand I have yet explored the whole line.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • fredhfredh Member
    In addition to those already mentioned, these are some of my favorites:

Temptation Mango Cream
    Temptation Purple Passion
    Toque USA Black Cherry
    SWS Creme de Figue
    Abraxas Connoisseur Cerise
    Gawith Hoggarth Cherry
  • Toque Pomegranate is the best fruit snuff, period.
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    One that I just got to is SG~FireDance I love this blend/scent.If you haven't yet tried it I suggest U do.Its dam good almost like the Elmo's but with a more fruity(dark berries)scent. :-bd
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    edited April 15 PM
    So often I've forgotten that I have Poschl- Chief Bull. Despite the background of menthol, the fruit shines though and will now put this one to the front of the drawer for sooner- than-later enjoyment until it's gone.
    Don't know if @MrSnuff can get this one back in stock or if it's been discontinued, I'd order more if it was available.
  • @ap you really like WoS strawberry ? I found it to be awful. I ordered 2 tins and gave they away.

I like WoS Lemon Grove ( just Grove now )

Only other decent fruit snuffs I've tried are from Toque. 
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    SG Apricot, Toque Strawberry are my fav fruit non menthols. And Toque Pomegranate is in it's class, nothing else like it, it's a "must try" IMO.
  • JHighJHigh Member
    Toque Peach. So peachy it's almost fuzzy!
  • @yisraeldov I quite like the WoS Strawberry, and the GH version too.

Others I like include GH Dry Orange, GH Cherry, McC Mild Lemon, Toque Pomegranate, & Toque Blueberry. Every peach snuff I've tried smells of baby sick, and apricot isn't far behind.

I do have some others tucked away which I haven't gotten round to yet such as Toque Raspberry and Toque Strawberry. I already have too many snuffs open already without opening more.
  • marcomarco Member
    Toque USA peach--Amazing! ....to me even better than the regular toque peach, moister. i am cruising thru the 10 g tin, will order more soon. toque grapefruit and pomegranate were nice but i couldn't get thru them fast enough, beautiful but delicate flavors...