Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Mr.Snuff-Finest Selection of Snuff, Snus, Chew and Much More

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

terry pratchett's snuff

dazz34dazz34 Member
edited November 2011 in General
just read the book snuff and omg he made commander sam vimes a snuff head, can we make sir terry a snuff ambassador for his services to snuff as there will be loads of people looking for ankh-morpork to buy bewilderforce's sweet raspberry snuff and his double thunder snuff or trying snuff for the first time after reading his book..

• Yes I can imagine that Pratchett fans are the type of people who would try snuff if they read about it in his books.
    Never really got into them myself, but I did once frequent a bar where Sir Terry used to visit occasionally.
    Rumor was that he used to eavesdrop on people's conversations and make notes to make his dialog realistic.
  • I suppose he would qualify for ISTA membership, its an honorary thing after all. Philip K. Dick would too.
  • Philip K. Dick is one of my favorite authors; I was delighted when I found out he was a snuffer.
  • SnaveltjeSnaveltje Member
    edited November 2011 PM
    I thought that Dr. Varies Medicated Upright mixture sounded fascinating - if I were a snuffmaker, I'd make up a batch, along with a few kilos of Angler's Chum. I bet Sir Terry would like a pound...?