Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Open message to Green Grass.

AnselAnsel Member
edited September 2012 in Snuffhouse Archives
Listen up Green Grass i appreciate your avatar and screen name but let's not take this beyond the realms of bonhomie.  We are all snuff brothers here.  If you don't like it perhaps shuffle on my friend.  Don't go making me ashamed to be British.  All the best.

Comments

• cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    Closing this before it becomes a pile-on.  Green Grass is banned, never to return.  As Lois Lowry says, he has gone elsewhere.  
  • AbraxasAbraxas Member
    edited February 2012 PM
    As Chris rightly points out - he is gone.

Let me just add a few of points; when we get a character like Green Grass we, as mods, monitor the individual and basically have an ongoing discussion on the moderator thread, which is hidden from view. We work as a team and try to reach the best solution for everyone. It might appear we are doing nothing but I can assure every member that is not the case. We all, as mods, hate banning people and unless the behaviour is so far across the line as to warrant an immediate ban we usually speak to the person concerened and try to get them to see that what they are doing - or posting - is upsetting people. I warned greengrass last week but obviously that had no effect, so his account, and every post he ever made, has been deleted and he won't get back on. My request to you is this: if we get a troll don't rise to the bait; that is what trolls exist for so don't gratify their perverse nature by arguing with them, swearing at them or opening threads about them. To a troll that is the little bit of limelight that they crave so lets not give them the satisfaction. 

If you have problems with another member tell one of the mods and we will watch them. We are not full time sitting on this site with nothing else to do, no more than you are, so things might take a while, but we will get rid of anyone that has joined the site just to act like infantile fools. Just be patient and don't start acting like them; swearing at and abusing trolls is not any more acceptable than their behaviour. Leave it to us.
This discussion has been closed.