The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff is moving the warehouse. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.

What's in your pipe?

1588589590591592594»

Comments

• love 1792 @perique. i have but 9 oz left of that stuff.
  • chrischris Member
    GH Balkan Mixture in a Parker bulldog
  • periqueperique Member
    McClelland #2010  Classic Virginia in a MM General Cob.
  • peacockpeacock Member
    CB dark in a Dr G  grand duke
    like an mm cob, i think everyone should own a grand duke. its always been my daily smoker
  • chrischris Member
    SG Grousemoor in a Millville Prince
  • Been smoking my pipes a lot lately. Last bowl was Smoker's Pride Black Cavendish, which is shockingly delicious for such a cheap tobacco ($20 locally in Kentucky for 12 ounces, if anyone was wondering)
  • Currently have a bowl of Stokkebye Proper English burning in a straight Grabow pot. Lovely with some classic Russian literature.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Peterson wild atlantic
  • I have been in the process of breaking in a new Falcon and Cayuga pipe, so I've been smoking a lot of OTC straight burleys lately. I am actually starting to love Prince Albert, which just a few months ago I disliked intensely compared to its kissing cousin Carter Hall.

Gotta say, I can't complain about the codger burleys being my break in blends of choice. I LOVE burley.
  • Sail aromatic.

Also have some Tabac Manil pure semois in the pipe.  Wow - that is a curious weed.
  • chrischris Member
    Revor plug in a Hardcastle bulldog
  • Half and Half has been the baccy of choice for the last few days, and I'm thinking Lane's Burley Light Without Bite next, but may go for a nice straight sweetened black cavendish instead.
  • Extra carbon monoxide from taking my gas guzzling truck over the mountain pass...
  • DxxDxx Member

St Bruno RR.  It's years since I smoked it and MacBaren have changed it beyond recognition. I think the quality of the tobacco has improved but, for me, the jury's still out on the flavour. I'll have to give the flake a go.

• Currently some Match 965 in a Savinelli 315KS.
  • edited June 26 PM
    Irish Black Twist capped with a small amount of Carter Hall in a Custombilt Oom Paul, G'Day

If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • PA in a Dr. Grabow Big Pipe, G'Day

• Black Irish Twist in a Grabow 81 Author Westbrook, G'Day
  • SWR in a Morgan cob earlier today. I smoke alot of SWR actually.
  • Peter Stokkebye Turkish Export in a Falcon.

Mmmm. Tasty.
  • Stokkebye blends are fantastic! I smoke RYO cigs as well as a pipe and PS is about the only "hybrid" tobacco I can find. The Turkish being number 1 in my book, followed closely by danish, Norwegian, and Amsterdam blends. I uses to buy all 4 by the pound, but have slacked off recently.
  • Brown Irish Twist in a Custombilt Oom Paul, G'Day