Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

How women see a man using snuff tobacco ?

Comments

• @Kougy ahh, yes yes; it's quite potent and has a very nice subtle scent
  • kougykougy Member
    @SnuffunClown Thanks a lot for the information, enjoy snuffing :)
  • bobbob Member
    I've had many girls ask me about my snuff and my helpfull hint if you're trying to impress woman Dholakia swiss chocolate is magical in it's effects on some woman.
  • kougykougy Member
    @bob That's sure a helpful hint :)
  • bobbob Member
    It's sure to leave a smile. :)
  • edited June 2012 PM
     They wrote a book on this subject what woman think and how to understand it.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • kougykougy Member
    @basement_shaman LOL I think even if you read a book twice this size you will never get to understand women so clearly... just pretending to understand :)
  • edited June 2012 PM
    @kougy Yes God came down from heaven to reward a man for his great deeds and sacrifice. He ask the man what he wanted ,the man replied he wanted to drive to Hawaii across a bridge,God replied it would take to long to build then ask if there was any thing else? the man replied, he wanted to understand woman, God replied back saying he would get started on building that bridge. 
  • bobbob Member
    ah men are confusing too. It's just people they don't make much sense.
  • kougykougy Member
    @bob Ya sometimes some people are really confusing but women as much beautiful they are, always confusing :)

• I find all earth people lacking ,I am waiting for the mother ship to show up and say they are sorry and made a mistake leaving me here.
  • @basement_shaman You're not one of those damn Greys are you?
  • howdydavehowdydave Member
    edited June 2012 PM

In my experience, most women have a problem deciding whether it is repulsive or just "totally alien."

A few have taken the high road / intelligent point of view and just find it to be "a curiosity."

• kougykougy Member
    @howdydave I like the second group :)
  • my girlfriend likes my using snuff--it's much less fragrant than the cigarettes/pipes I used to smoke. 
  • kougykougy Member
    @Mike B. Same here :)
  • My girlfriend likes to smell any snuff on me, a nice surprise when I open the door to let her in, what's in my nose. She's a sporadic but enthusiastic sampler as well, especially Toque pomegranate.
  • kougykougy Member
    @peppernut1 Lucky you, enjoy it :)
  • Thanks, Kougy. She's a beautiful German woman. We visited Berlin last year and I was treated to a demonstration of cultural divide, when I mentioned schmalzler in a B&M there, "how dare i?" They only had pöschl and English snuffs. I finally ordered the sternecker echt fresko from Mr. Snuff. Beautiful. Highly recommended, by me.
  • bobbob Member
    Gonna say it again. Each woman is unique like each snuff. One great thing about "bad" habits is they give you a preview of a womans tolerance level before you get to serious. What I'am saying is you know you're not missing anything if she gives you a hard time about snuffing. Though one time I had a girl think it was herion and she thought that was sexy, she didn't think the way I made fun of her for that was sexy at all though.
  • That sounds like something one of my exes would say, lol.
  • bobbob Member

I hope this girl wasn't your ex. If so I feel really sorry for you and will start a collection plate so we can get you the therapy you would definatily need. Though she was better then her sister who was very cultured (like a petri dish if you know what I mean,)

• ...........see, now I REALLY think it might have been my ex! Was she a ginger?
  • I've realized with women through all my mistakes with them that if I have to lie to them about my tastes, hobbies, or habits they aren't worth it. I had an epiphany not too long ago that certain personality types and tastes cannot be compensated for by anything. Im going to keep that in mind about their reaction to my snuff taking as a good indicator, just like liking modern country music but not real country music (this girl had way more serious problems than that too)
  • kougykougy Member
    @peppernut1 If someday I visit Germany I would love to swim in the German Schmalzler specially The Sternecker brand :)
  • kougykougy Member
    @bob I totally agree with you about the "test" or the "preview" ... I like to be 100 % my normal in front of my girl to see her reactions and her tolerance to everything ,,, a woman who wants to change you ain't worth it ... if you love someone, you love her/him like she/he is with all the good and bad in her/him... I rest my case :)
  • kougykougy Member
    @Harlequin It seems you had really bad experience, keep snuffing though :)
  • UweUwe Member
    Yes, you are lucky, not only because of your wife's love and tolerance, but also because you found a shop with snuff in Berlin ;-))
  • kougykougy Member
    @Uwe You mean that it is difficult to buy snuff in Germany ?