Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Free treat with any purchase of $20.00 or more.

How women see a man using snuff tobacco ?

124»

Comments

• kougykougy Member
    @bob Indeed I agree!
  • UweUwe Member
    I really love my wife. Yeserday was our 21st marriage anniversary. She don't like snuff herself, but she enjoys kissing me direktly after I took a nice pinch of SP.
  • I really love my wife. Yeserday was our 21st marriage anniversary. She don't like snuff herself, but she enjoys kissing me direktly after I took a nice pinch of SP.
    Awesome one Uwe.

• @ermtony Is Snuffstore.de better in price department or diversity ?
    It is for sure a damn good and fast shop with a wide selection. Anyway, i am a core customer over there so maybe i am the wrong person. They got a nice selection imho.
  • jpsksjpsks Member
    toffeenose is a female snuffer been around here a few years ... i think @bob was talking about the girl kim ( if hes not joking again) she posted a few pics good looking girl ..
  • I've just had a read through this thread, LOL@ the troll. These anti tobacco nuts make me howl. Their main argument is "Don't use tobacco as it contains nicotine and is addictive, use nicotine patches", which "contain nicotine and may be addictive"?

Stefan
  • I had a woman today ask me what cigarettes I smoke I said none! why? apparently I had nose cave syndrome she said your lungs must be black. I said- Oh it the nasal snuff I use. She said that is gross you snuff that stuff up your nose, I try to explain that it is healthier than cigarettes, She just look at me like I had just escaped from an asylum
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • bobbob Member
    @basement shaman that's not a woman that's a moron.
  • lol