Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

What's in Your Nose? #12

Comments

• WoS SP No 1 Bottom Mill
  • Bernard Magic Moments
  • OM Marlin Spike
  • J&H Wilson Top Mill no. 1

• Bruton
  • TobeTobe Member
    Tobe's Bedtime Mix (1 part Toque Rustica, 1 part 41 Photo Yellow Lily Perfumed). Nighty night!
  • Rooster

• McChrystal's S'Nuff
  • lunecatlunecat Member
    edited January 12 PM

Sir Walter Scott's Fine Border snuff, the Pipe Shop's very own Festival snuff 2016 Edition.

"slightly moist blend of fermented Bright Leaf Virginia and organic Burley, matured and flavoured with an extract of Scottish damsons. Created solely for the Myerthall family to celebrate the 2016 Edinburgh Festival."

Mmmm nice & smooth snuff, smooth on the nose & the aroma is sublime.

Why not get together with a few snuff friends and order your very own snuff from SWS?

I just ordered a 2KG batch of Lundy Foot all for myself, so it is possible to get the best snuff especially for you, Go for it !!!!

• For some reason my snuff intake has decreased since I had stopped smoking for a couple of months. I was taking 3-4 pinches every 15 minutes when i quit (basically replacing the 15min ciggarettes). Though now im finding myself taking a pinch anywhere between 40 minutes and 2 hours. Typically if im just watching tv its around the 60 minutes in the morning or 40 minutes in the evening, though if im busy i've got 2 hours without taking a pinch. As you'd expect these numbers change depending on whether im using a coarse or a fine snuff as well. Though I enjoy snuff a heck of alot more than when I first started so you'd expect i'd be increasing the dosage with tolerance and all, thought it seems a little upside down

Anyway I'm pinching Viking Dark, fresh tin today. mmmmmm :)
  • Bruton
  • I've been MIA due to my MoM was sick with the flu.everything is all good.
    I'm shipping out everything I promised later on today guarantee.

At this moment I'm doing some of Tiger's "Razorback Peruvian Rustica" with some "Razorback Toast" as a chaser.
  • Toque berwick brown
  • @lunecat induced me to open the refrigerator and take a pinch of Lundy Foot.
  • Old Mill~Evangeline \m/
  • Toque Whiskey & Honey
  • Old Mill~Banana's Foster
  • Thor's Hammer followed by White Elephant
  • F&T  HDT
  • Rooster
  • Hawky454Hawky454 Member
    edited January 12 PM
    WoS - HT No22 followed by Dr. Rumney's.
  • Old Mill~Cupid's Crest
  • jbrentonivjbrentoniv Member
    edited January 12 PM
    Hedges with Silver Dollar apricot added.  It's gooooooood stuff.
  • I'm trying some toque rose before I hit the hay.
  • Toque Peach followed by White Elephant
  • Toque Berwick Brown
  • Bruton.
  • Anarkali
  • WoS Strawberry
  • F&T Seville mixed 50/50 with Gawith Hoggarth Eucalyptus