Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Comments

• Doom 2016
  • Miniclip 8pool online
    Mainly 9 ball now that it's part of their offerings. Soon to level up to 101*
    Simply the best pool game online IMO.
  • Dishonored 2 what a game.
  • Neverwinter online on the PC.
  • Dragon ball xenoverse online.
    If I had something like this 15 years ago, I would definitly give up school and friends. Its tremendously addictive for a DB fan.
    I can stay in my room playing and snuffing for days. Luckily I had a lot of stuff to do that keep me busy.
  • I've been playing a decent amount of player unknown battlegrounds. For those who don't know what it is, it is a battle royale death match(last man standing). Think of the hunger games, but with modern day guns and attachments. You and up to 99 others parachute onto an island and need to search for weapons and supplies then try to be the last man standing. You can play solo, so and squad(4 people). It is fun but very challenging.
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider on ps4
  • The Witcher 3 + DLCs

It is so great that I don't know if I will be able to play another game in the future and feel satisfied...

Above all (graphics, sound, gameplay, etc wich are great) I'm hooked by it's epic history and world.
  • Playing good
  • Xonotic on linux
  • Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on the phone. Elite Dangerous on the PC.
  • Gran Turismo Sport and Dragons Dogma at lately.
  • javigeeejavigeee Member
    edited December 2017 PM
    Playing overwatch on Xbox one :)

• I play Hearthstone and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Both are basically free. :)

I used to play WoW but I didn't like the Draenor expansion. I thought it was stupid. Haven't played since. 

• 9 ball @ mini clip 8pool. Like the best of all the billiard versions online pool.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    @Konrad_von_Marburg What server do you play ET on? I play it too.

• @Rogue

Oh cool! I am on Final Assasins, F|A is the symbol you will see on the server list. I am in Beginners 1 (FA has a list of different servers they run) usually because they banned me from the Hardcore server. LOL

I use the nick Emperor in green and black letters. If you get on any of the FA servers just ask them how to get to Beginners 1 and you should be pointed in that direction.

See you there maybe! I usually play a few rounds through the day.

@Konrad_Von_Marburg ok, I tried the server, it's one of the biggest piles I've ever tried. What's with the trickjumping, spamming, and whining players?

• Which one did you go to? What server do you play on usually? How long have you been playing ET? What is your user name?
  • GTA5 again. It's the updated newer generation version. And holy shit it's worth replaying cause if you thought it was beautiful on the last generation wow.
    @Konrad_Von_Marburg first tried ET in 07, went away for years, currently playing on DS, name there is Xerei

• @Rogue

Ok, I have never heard of that server. I will try to see if I can find it.

• @Rogue

It looks like there are many DS servers? Which one are you on? I did the same, played back in early 2000 left for ages, tried to come back few years back couldn't get it to work, been back now though for about a year.
  • @Rogue

All the DS servers are full of bots and no players.

@Konrad_Von_Marburg I was on beginners #2 a few hours ago, but net was unstable, so figured Id call it a day. The bots disappear when people join. For every person that joins, one bot disappears

• @Rogue does the server ever get busy with people? It seems pretty dead. At least the FA servers are always populated with people.
    @Konrad_Von_Marburg yeah, it gets pretty busy at times, you'll find that each server gets filled with people at X times. May have to do with players being from diff countries...server 2 and 3 should be filled with life in a few hours only.

• I have just been reading the television text news here in England.
    An interesting article that may be applicable to quite a few of you folks.

Gaming addiction classified as disorder.

Gaming addiction is to be listed as a mental health condition for the first time by the World Health Organisation.

You have been warned.  

8-}

@ArtChoo Can I get disability now?

• @Rogue 

Wait until your internet connection goes down, and you start going cold turkey. 

That's when you know you have problems.   
    b-(