The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

1101112131416»

Comments

• I am playing Kingdom come:Deliverance and i am enjoying it a lot!While I am playing, i am snuffing one of my mixtures,  HDT x Spanish Gem x Dholakia White mixed in equal parts!Whish you all a good evening and let us bring this thread alive again :)!

• bobbob Member
    can't wait to play that one. Currently in replaying old games mode myself.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    GunZ
  • Online 8Pool by -Miniclips- 9ball tournament.
  • bobbob Member
    @holonmax I have to ask how is that game? It's one that got me cautiously optimistic. Like does it actually for one look as amazing as I have been lead to believe? And just wish I could afford it at the moment.

• Civilization V, has anyone played the new one? 
  • Dont have the time to play PC games due to this job (sulks). Hence I play chess on my phone.

Hey @baconpete - is Civilization a good game? 
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Lords of Magic SE; travelling down the road of nostalgia at the moment..not that I have anything better to do these days.
  • @newbiesnuffer Yes its a great game, there are pro's and cons though. I'd suggest looking into it to see if its your type of game
  • LadySnuffLadySnuff Member
    edited April 7 PM
    Retro game - Pinball fantasies on an old school Amiga
    Before that it was LOZ Breath of the Wild on the Switch.
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson
  • baconpetebaconpete Member
    edited April 7 PM
    Hearthstone free on Blizzard Entertainment similar to Magic cards online but in my opinion better
  • GrimGrim Member
    Just jumped back on ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) on PS4.

If anyone is playing this one let me know. Can get a Snuff guild goin. I play both PvE and PvP.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @newbiesnuffer yes after SpyCraft, the Civs are the Greatest Game (bad joke)

@baconpete still love 5. I didn't side with the anti-5 band wagon as not getting hit by a 20-stack is a welcome change sometimes. I bought 6 but haven't been able to try it yet. Civ 2/FreeCiv is still my favorite though ... probably because that's what I started on 20 years ago and have the most time in.

My problem, and so the answer to this thread is Nothing, is that I'm always wasting my rare bits of free time on building computers rather than actually enjoying them :-p I'm working on a half-rack-sized watercool rig with as much radiator as a semi at the moment, AMD threadripper 16 core on a ASUS Zenith Extreme and AMD Vega GPU (all under water including the mobo) with nVMe storage
  • One of the professor Laytons on my 3ds
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson
  • Playing Clash Royale with the wife. Think I'm getting the hang of this game.
  • im busy at the moment only time for a bit of hearthstone now and then
    i love elder scrolls and fallout been anxiously waiting for new releases
    action rpgs like diablo or path of exile are my type of thing too and mmos but hard to find good ones nowadays
    for nostalgia i delve into world of warcraft whenever an expansion releases
    i played everquest with 25 characters at once for a while (multibox)
    retro 3d shooter (duke3d,blood,redneck rampage,quake1/2,doom and the sorts)
    turn based strategy and roguelikes

• edited April 17 PM
    @SunnyDay I play Hearthstone too once in awhile. I got a mighty Murlock deck I play around with and if I don't win fast enough I will lose late game 100% the time. I love the Murlocks though. Diablo was a pretty fun game its what got me into games and I always wanted Enigma armor but never got it. I liked the PvP. Poe was a fun game too. My wife was a huge world of warcraft player, I bought an account to play with her and I immediately drowned in the water trying to meet up with her. I was probably the only lvl 90+ who didn't know how to swim.
  • Stardew Valley, Fallout 4, & Monster Hunter World.

• ar47ar47 Member
    A little BF1 and Mech Warrior Online on the odd chance I find time
  • bobbob Member
    Deliverance Kingdom Come. Wow great game. Though if you get it don't bother playing without getting the latest updates. 

• Currently playing Detroit: Become Human. Definitely a great game with a deep story.