New shipment just arrived-South African snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Comments

• Fifa 08. Still in 2013.
  • bambam Member
    I was playing far cry 3 until my ps3 developed the dreaded YLOD I have ordered the fix it kit off ebay and hopefully this will work........please tell me this works!!
  • md363md363 Member
    Halo 4 and CoD MW3 on Xbox 360, also Gears of War 2 and 3
  • now ive been hit with minecraft addiction again, im on a survival server and built up a decent home etc. its all pretty much one griefer away from destruction though.
  • Just downloaded "Frozen Synapse" for the iPad. I love these types of tactical strategy games. I can see myself getting addicted to this one.
  • Just finished blood dragon on xbox 360! That was amazing!
  • Animal Crossing Wild World on the DS. Noticed that there's a 3DS version out, but I don't have a 3DS. Reminded me how much I used to play it
  • Still have an account for LOTRO, and waiting to see if the new Thief will be worth it's salt.
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns on my 3DS
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Donkey Kong Country Returns on my 3DS
    Must look for that!

Honestly it's just recently been a bit here and there on the iPod, some good stuff there- if you do some research...

• md363md363 Member
    Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360
  • feralgeekferalgeek Member
    edited July 2013 PM
    Just beat state of decay von 360, for an arcade game, im impressed!
  • bobbob Member
    gonna be playing max payne 3 and dishonored as soon as they get here. Have been replaying deus ex. Which still holds up on every front but gameplay.
  • Playing through GTA 3 for about the fortieth time. My all time favourite video game
  • bobbob Member
    I keep playing san andreas. I wish I had vice city. Vice city is my favorite one really. It's just the most fun over all. 3 not so into only one I didn't beat. I just didn't care on the last level.
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    edited July 2013 PM
    The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons on my 3DS
  • Currently crushing zombies in Dead Island- rip tide. Pretty good way to spend some time. Just building weapons and smashing through undead hordes.
  • Been going back to battlefield 3 recently
  • bobbob Member
    dishonoered freakin great game
  • Found my way back to some zombies in black ops 2
  • Haven't gamed for 10 months, at ALL. AC3 on PS3, then Bioshock Infinite, then Deadspace 3, then Hitman, then Uncharted 3,,, THEN either DIablo 3, which I have had forever but only played for an hour, or Infamous 2 which I owned since day 1 but never played....
  • Far Cry 3 on the PS3. Picked it up this week so only a few hours in but it's very, very good'!
  • Mario & Luigi Dream Team on my 3DS :)
  • Skell18Skell18 Moderator
    The Last of Us PS3, got it on release day and have played very little as I don;t get much time for gaming, still working my way through it but am loving it so far! Also Top Spin 4 on the PS3, love my tennis games :)
  • The Last of us is a great game! I got it on release day too and could not stop playing it. Called in to work the next day just to finish it lol.
  • ^too bad they didnt make Last of Us for 360 :(.
    Im playing Assassins Creed 3 which is pretty cool.
  • Just "beat" AC3, it really stalled my gaming. I hated it, but wouldn't let myself play any new games until I beat it. Took like 5 weeks.

Just started Bioshock infinite, and it is definitely better than 2. I am loving it so far.
  • Yeah it could of made tons more money if they had let xbox get in on that. I have no games now I turned all I had over to gamestop to get the preorder paid off on GTA. Not interested in any other games right now anyways. I'm just going to play gta until I can't stand it anymore (which usually takes 4 or 5 months) then I'm moving on to the ps4!
  • bobbob Member
    borderlands 2 wow what an awesome loot fest. If you miss games where the weapons were truly part of the fun, then play this one.