Snuff Bundles?

Is this the best way ? Or is buying individuality better ?
You save a few bucks with the bundle but are they as fresh ?
What was your experience ? Was it good or disappointing ?
List what you tried/toast/sp/fruit/6 photo

Comments

• ive got the sp bundle a couple of times and the schmaltzler/box combo. Both were great and very fresh. Its good if you like all the things you get in the bundle i guess.
  • Have purchased both the toast and SP bundles (have also ordered but not yet received fruit bundle). I found all components to be fresh and a nice mix. In the case of both the toast and SP have since added separately from elsewhere and can say honestly that the bundles are a good deal from my experience.

So, that said, I think that Mr. Snuff should look at the potential of expanding the bundle range....
    How about : 'The Besotten Fool' bundle with say snuffs flavored with 'spirits'
    'The Naked Bundle' featuring plain tobaccos
    ''Slippery Ice and Nose Freezes' The mentholated/medicated bundle
    'Grandma's Cupboard Bundle' you know, all those baked goodies
    'Try if You Dare' Those unusual or unique choices
    'Moms Candy Jar' self explanatory
    'Florists Joy' self explanatory
    'Outdoorsman's Pleasure' reminiscent of the great outside
    'Exotic Travel and Faroff Places' Indian, Thai, Chinese etc.

Whatcha think?
  • @stogie I absolutely love those. I would order those bundles just because of the bundle names. And I think you pretty much covered everything with those. @mrsnuff maybe?
  • @Mrsnuff and @stogie - I agree! Even if there isn't much of a discount, I still think it would be great to see a few more bundles. It's a fantastic way to get a taste for new brands. I have long thought that a floral bundle would be grand. Those suggestions are all grand!
  • How bout 'Savory & Sweet -Battle of the spices' or 'Jewels of the Past returned to life'.
  • edited August 2012 PM
    Snuff Bundles
    Show:

Be creative and send us your idea for a bundle.

The above was Copied from the bundle page @mr.snuff .com
    My pics are
    The best chocolate bundle
    The ultimate coffee bundle
    The most brutal snuff bundle
    The Abraxas collection (3 gram baggies )
    The barnyard offerings
    The Bernard tap box trio [pic 3]
    The mix and match scotch bundle/[Instead of buying 3 of the same scotch or a dozen]
    The snuffhouse top five pics , that would be the 5 snuffs listed most over the past year, from what is in your nose thread.
  • Party animal- two energy snuffs and 2 spirit flavored snuffs
  • Try to stay on subject
  • What about "around the world" or "the world traveler", a wide sampling representing a couple/few from every major snuff-producing region.
  • @Mr. O This is a good idea. Something in the 50 dollar price range with half price shipping. It would give you a good taste of everything without having to place multiple orders. People would get a good idea of what they like in one order and be able to target what they like. MrSnuff could take the bestsellers from every group and make a package deal. Sounds logical to me.
  • What about "around the world" or "the world traveler", a wide sampling representing a couple/few from every major snuff-producing region.
    @Mr. O This is a good idea. Something in the 50 dollar price range with half price shipping. It would give you a good taste of everything without having to place multiple orders. People would get a good idea of what they like in one order and be able to target what they like. MrSnuff could take the bestsellers from every group and make a package deal. Sounds logical to me.
    Or you could call it "Bundle of joy"
  • I like all these ideas! I didn't realize the bundles are so popular.

The issue we have is coding them so that if one of items in the bundle sells out then the bundle itself also becomes unavailable. Otherwise it causes a lot of unnecessary grief and aggravation.

When MrSnuff V4.0 eventually rolls out, remind me (if you would be so kind) and we'll get going on the bundles with a bit more verve.
  • Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mr. Snuff used to have a wider variety of bundles at one point? I remember a snuff site from some time ago they had some very gimicky bundles like "the seamans bundle" or something because it had a lot of white indian snuff in it for the fishy smell...or am I just going crazy?
  • fishtix who was a memeber here still might be had his own bundle so the fish smell has nothing to do with it.
  • edited September 2012 PM
    I had purchased the 6 photo 8 gram bundle being curious about 6 photo ,and I felt it was it was a super way to be introduced to their offerings. without investing in larger tins.
    I would like to see this expanded in the 8 or 6 gram of the remaining offerings. Bundle [A] original list [B] motia, natural, super chetak with 4th choice from available list [C] medicated 6,66,666.with 4th choice from available list.
    I wasn't crazy about them at first and not sure if I like them. But after some time had past I had grown to like them all. And plan on purchasing more of my favorites in larger tins. Hopefully they will get on the same page with the vacuum packed tins.
  • Thank's guys! Mr Snuff, you can use that if you want. Some other good ideas here too.
  • thank god for the 6 photo bundles I saved 5$ .. 5$ is 5$ soo yea happy about this
  • We are making up a few more bundles.

@basement_shaman: Most Brutal: what did you have in mind (discussion welcome from other members).

We will do the Party Animal and Ultimate Coffee also.

Any other specific anybody would like (yo will be credited also btw)? Try to pic 6 or 7 tins for a 5 tin bundle in case we are low on one of the items.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • @MrSnuff -I think the bundles should be desided on polls ,by members. Not one man or womans opinion.
  • That is a great idea. I need to make up a few though so for now I will make them up then we can alter by public poll.
  • Ok ,but you can't rush profection
  • Basement, good idea!
    @MrSnuff - I think a floral assortment [a bouquet, if you will] would be a fantastic bundle - as far as 5g tins are concerned, you could do:
    * several WoS - rose of sharrow, wallflower, jasmine, lavender - pretty sure they have carnation and several others too...
    * toque florals are all exceptional, though they are 10g
    * you could do a 4g ganga
    * I'd suggest GH florals, but they are in tap boxes if you're looking for small sizes
    * McC Violet is lovely, and they have small tins

Just a thought :)

Cheers!
  • @mrsnuff I'm looking forward to see the party animal bundle along with the other bundles. When will these be up on the site?
  • I would buy a "Brown Bag Special" GH Kendal Brown, Viking Brown, Samuel Gawith KBO, London Brown, Fribourg & Treyer KB and, WOS KB. Not to be confused with a Brown Nose Bundle......
  • how about "Indian Temple" : Dholakia Ganga & Kamal, 6 Photo Anarkali & Khailash?
  • Fubar assortment.
  • We have created several more including the FUBAR bundle, Party Animal, Brutal and Floral. I like the other suggestions too. I'll see what we can do. One issue is making sure every flavor in a bundle is in stock. If only one flavor runs out the whole bundle is messed up.
  • Well, you could create a substitute list for each bundle. In most cases it would be worth the risk for buyers to commit.
  • @mrsnuff no party animal? I love the spirit flavored snuffs but haven't tried any of the energy snuffs I was looking forward to try a bundle.
  • @MrSnuff -I think the bundles should be desided on polls ,by members. Not one man or womans opinion.
    a good idear is still agood idear no mater wear it comes from be-it a poll or a free thinking snuffer come on some on here have bundles sent in by them or named after them , at the end of the day pass it on ,post your idears thats what keeps things moveing along and thats a GOOD thing...... for ALL snuffers.