Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    Test!

IMG_20150808_165531-2
  • @miamimark what snuff do you want to trade for your dog?
  • Lol.... not for all the snuff in the world!
  • Yea I'm also looking for a killer wood snuff spoon made by Mark.I wish he would make more of them.I should have bought one when I had the chance.
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member
    edited October 2016 PM
    I have Abraxas Dragun 90% full
    SG Bucks Fizz 90%full
    Photo 41 White Elephant 90% full
    De Kralingse Gingerbread unopened.
    Poschl~ Edel Frucht only couple pinches was
    taking out from a 10gram bag.
    Gawith~ Apricot snuff 95% full
    Ozona~President snuff 95% full
    Swisher~ Square open but full
    Honest Scotch~open but full.

I also have Lots of different blends of loose tobacco for tobacco pipe.such as Dunhill my mixture,Mississippi river etc..
    I even have a Savinelli Oscar dry 802 for sale or trade.src="http://snuffhouse.com/uploads/imageupload/452/IL20QXBACC0A.jpg" alt="1476582414358421578674" title="1476582414358421578674"/>

I'm willing to do a trade for like some De Kralingse snuffs.or just make an offer that is fair.I'm trying to thin out my stash.Fund$ is also good.

Thanks and peace,

Hawaiian_Ryan :-c
  • Have heard so much about the mystic White Elephant. Trying to kick the curb with the cigarettes and all is going well with the snus on that front (3 months in), but I do wonder if this mystical elephant can help me even more so? Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

TShaq 
  • Still looking for some American Checkerberry.  If they sell it in your town, I'd be thankful for your help!
  • I have available for sale or trade as follows...
    -W.E Garret & Sons Sweet Snuff 30 grams
    -Silver Dollar Apricot Snuff two 5 gram tins
    -Six Photo Cheetah 25 grams

Some I don't care for, also making room for new snuff since I just placed a Toque order today.

Thank you for viewing
    -Matt
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member
    edited October 2016 PM
    I still have those snuffs available except the Photo41White Elephant(that went fast)and the De Kralingse Gingerbread is gone.I also have a sealed Railroad Mills sweet.If you're interested.just send me a Message.maybe ask me if you're looking for a specific snuff I might have it.

I also have a lots and lots of loose blends for sale.Pipe tobacco from Russ,etc..also I have the Savinelli Oscar dry802
    For sale or trade I'll give you a good deal.it's a good tobacco pipe if it's your first one.
    http://snuffhouse.com/uploads/imageupload/452/IL20QXBACC0A.jpg

Peace and Alohas and mahalos for your time,

Hawaiian_Ryan
    Email:dirtyshamen@gmail.com
  • Thanks everyone that got in touch with me :)>-
    Everything but the loose tobacco and pipe is gone. :-c
  • edited October 2016 PM
    All items still available
    -Matt
  • IMG_0963Gingerbread about 40%, both rums about 75%, peppermint about 50%, sp Premium nearly full, at least 40% in the rest, free to a good home, just cover post costs from the UK. 
  • Hi, Does anyone have any FUBAR Bohica up for trade that is in the States?
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Looking for Checkerberry!!! I'm based out in California
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
    Looking for los and portion snus, unopened only. Really interested in Siberia.

Have a lot of US snuff for trade. Please email me: chris DOT stks AT gmail DOT com
  • I have 15g SWS Lundy foot and the smaller size tin of SWS Havana Toast. (Both stickers on the tin say 15g, but the LF tin is larger). Willing to trade, i like toques and Old Mills, but open to anything, minus American Scotches.
  • meowmixmeowmix Member
    edited November 2016 PM
    Have a 25g tin of Gawith Golden Glow, only one pinch taken. 25g tins of McChrystal's Raspberry and Mild Lemon with a few pinches taken from each. 10g of Old Mill Black Ice untouched. Also have a lot of pipe tobacco, including Penzance tins.

Interested in snuff or pipe tobacco. Prefer menthol snuff like McChrystal's OG or L260.
  • edited November 2016 PM
    Anyone have any interest in N.C. Madras or Sugandh Sagar Rose Snuff, I have quiet a few unopened tins of each & I am will to trade for mainly Toasts of any brand , I don't want any scented snuffs as I have more than enough scented snuffs to last the rest of my life LOL.

@illini_mac8504 If you think you may like either of the two snuffs I mentioned, I would be happy to work out something with you on the 2 snuffs you have mentioned above, that is if you still have it.
    EDIT: I also have several unopend cans of Bruton That I am willing to trade.
    EDIT: In the states only as shipping is just to much over seas.
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • I have an interesting snuff accessory for sale.   a rare Swedish Match branded Ice cooler water bottle and Snus can holder.

IMG_0028
  • @illini_mac8504 are those sws tins still available? Would you take a trade for some pipe tobacco?
  • I'm looking to expand my snuff collection. I have pipe tobacco and cigars to trade. I'm not going to writ it all out here, but if anyone is interested, please pm me.
  • I'm looking for some Sir Walter Scott(SWS)~Havana Toast
    If someone wants to trade etc.. for some(I never got to try it)let me know please.I have a bunch of snuffs(2much to list)I also have a lot of loose pipe tobacco so just let me know what U want to do..message me if U can help me out.I really want to try it I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Peace and Alohas :-c
  • @psicko, the sws tins have been traded.
  • Hey All,

Have tailored my tastes to only a few snus brands/flavors and my significant other is killing me to get the rest out of the fridge. Thus I have the below for sale:

3 cans Skruf Slim Fresh White Extra Strong expiration 02/2017 - $13.68
    6 cans Epok Strong Ice Cool Mint expiration 02/2017 - $24.66

Prices were taken by can today from snuscentral. Let me know if you're at all interested.

TShaq
  • Fresh from factory- Thai Red. 3 bottles. For ??? Let me guno.
  • Unopened 50g bag of Toque Berwick Brown available for trade. I received it in the mail yesterday, but am not a fan, so it has been vaccuum sealed and is in my snuff fridge. I like toasts and natural snuffs. Would also be willing to trade for snus.
  • I'm looking for a nice wood snuff box that someone is willing to trade snuffs for.
  • Looking for de Kralingse Pompadour. I can trade snuff, or pay for it.
  • I have a post from Oct. 20 that can be deleted - thanks!
  • If anyone is looking for vintage Rooster, there are 3 listings on eBay, overpriced for sure, but worth checking out if you have the $$. I've never tried it, but have read about a lot on this site in the past.