10% off Copenhagen. Get them while they last. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy two of the same Thunder and get a free Oliver Twist Black Tobacco Bits.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• Does anyone have any WoS Gold Cairo to trade at all please?
  • I have one SG Cob Dark 25g & one Toque Berwick Brown 10g, both were delivered to me 1 week ago so are both fresh.

See pic

SG Cob Dark & Toque Berwick Brown
  • TeknoTekno Member
    Does anybody have any WoS Royal George they'd trade? preferably in the UK
    Or anything at all whatsoever! have snuffs im not a fan of and am craving some new ones!

• BadikerBadiker Member
    Willing to trade with US for cigars. 
    All tins missing few pinches.

Royal                                 Poschil                7g Tap Box
    Schmalzler Double D                Poschil                25g Packet
    LE Spanish Gem "Ambrosia" Toque                10g Tin        
    Spanish Gem                        Toque                10g Tin        
    LE Crazy George                 Toque                10g Tin
    SP Extra                                Toque                10g Tin
    Macouba                                Fribourg & Treyer Medium Tube
    Bordeaux                                Fribourg & Treyer Medium Tube
    Morlaix                                Fribourg & Treyer Medium Tube
    Fresco Brazil                        Bernard                10g Tap Box
    Morlaix                                Willsons of Sharrow 10g Tin        
    Kendal Bouquet                        Samuel Gawith        25g Tin        

• Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    edited March 1 PM
    I'm still looking for some help finding some American scotch snuffs mostly in large cans/bottles not the small ones.But if u only can get the small ones lmk what ones are they and how much?I'm really looking for the big bottles(4.65oz),like the Swisher~Honey bee, Tube Rose,etc.I got the TOPS sweet only in the large size(4.65oz).Also if u can help me finding a large Rooster which I know it's more than 5ozs.
    I'm willing to pay for it or work out something with you.
    Also I'm looking for people in the USA more than people from the UK etc.. just because the cost and shipping is to high.I appreciate your time and understanding also help.

Much mahalos,

Hawaiian_Ryan
  • GilliatGilliat Member
    edited March 2 PM
    Desperately looking to buy unopened tins of SG London Brown, in whatever quantity anyone has to sell/trade. Preferrably UK. Just drop me a PM and will gladly get you rid of it :)
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • fonduefondue Member
    I am looking to trade a 25g can of Wilson of Sharrow's Best Dark.  I only took about 2 or three small pinches from the can.  I am looking for a trade with someone in the US.  I am mostly interested in SPs, floral, citrus, or toast snuffs. 
  • HoffwellHoffwell Member
    edited March 4 PM
    I recently bought a lot of TAXI snuff, but to get it cheaply I had to buy quite a bit.  I am now selling the excess. I have 15 gram tubs of TAXI menthol, NTSU and TAXI green. Looking to sell 3x 15g tubs of your choice for GPB 6.50. That's 45g of snuff delivered to you for 6.50, or 6 x 15g for 11.50 GBP. Please get in touch. Thanks.
  • Looking for as much Der Kralingse as possible of Macuba, Mississippi Tabak, Prins Regent, or Pompadour.
    Paying in paypal.
    Ross Arlen Tieken, Tobacconist
    The Briar Shoppe, Houston, TX
  • Full Dean Swift variety pkg. 12@5gr.

Raspberry
    Apricot
    Strawberry
    Cherry
    Jasmine
    Bezoar
    Peppermint
    S.P.
    Camelopard
    Inchkenneth
    Dr. Johnson
    Deans Own
    3/4 tin Dr. Johnson

Soon to be forgotten... PM USA or abroad.
    No box.
  • JscentJscent Member
    Was wondering if anyone can get American scotches locally I can get we Garrett sweet and scotch if anyone wants to trade some 30g tubes. Hit me up!
  • Howdy :
    Still looking for Samuel Gawith Banana !

Anyone interested in a a almost brand new(only used less than ten times)Savinelli Tundra 611ex(R)Rustic pipe1491734892404906657823

I also have a bunch of bulk tobacco in ziplock bags all fresh.I have both aromatic and non-aromatic blends.That I'll throw in.

Just give me your best offer and message me.

And for snuff I have Toque~Ambrosia(any size u want)
    SG~Red Crest scented
    I also have medicated snuffs such as Mac Craig Royal 7g(unopened),Radford premium,Kloster Andechs special blend snuff,Dholakia~green,Rockit~Cherry pop.
    I also have some good homemade snuff as the Peruvian rustica toast(very strong),F.U.B.A.R.~BOHICA(If u Dare),and some Sternecker Echt Fresko(Ungefettet) that I greased 1 with just ghee and some with both ghee and CBD oil.
    And I also have some non-tobacco snuffs such as de.Kralingse~Potpourri No.2(any size),and Dholakia~Lychee(good flavor)Herbal Snuff.
    I also have Railroad Mills(sweet)unopened.and a superior Scotch opened but only a few pinches was used,and Square Scotch also with couple pinches was used.

Send me a message with your offer(s) and what your interested in.

I will also throw in a surprise gift.

Peace and Alohas,

Hawaiian_Ryan :-c
  • anyone a superfiend for Wilsons Apple & Blackcurrant? It's discontinued but I have three 10g tins, just wondered if anyone was trying to hoard some for posterity.
    I'm down to trade some of my good snuffs for some good sampler of some good Swedish snus such as General,Islay Whiskey Los or white portion,Roda Lacket Los,Goteborg Prima Fint Los,Mustang Original Los.Or anything good.Message me for more details.

Peace and Aloha :-c
  • Rustica hybrid seeds. These ones sprout fast grow easy and produce big leaves.
    I've air cure for potent nicotine. PM.
  • corycory Member
    Hey guys, I haven't been on in a very long time but I'm back in a quest for an automato box. I use to have two of them years ago and they disappeared over time. I didn't realize how rare they are. They seem virtually nonexistent these days.

I will pay $$$ for one. I know this is a long shot!
  • ChicoChico Member
    edited April 19 PM
    For trade - each is minus 2-3 pinches, so almost full:

GH Almond 10g
    GH Jasmine  10g
    Molens Limburger Tabak  12.5g

I'm open to any offers!  In the US.
  • For trade: 2 kilo box full of various snuffs and accessories, too many to list. Happy to trade the whole lot for 1 sealed tin of pipe tobacco of my choice. In the UK. 
    snuff
  • spyderspyder Member
    edited April 21 PM
    Hey snuffers, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I have many tins of snuff I'd like to sell or trade. Details are on the link below.  I'd prefer to sell, but would consider cigar trades.  Will discount larger lots.  In the US.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

• SpamSpam Member
    Looking for a few tins (if that's the word) of american dip and a couple of bags of chaw if anyone would be willing to ship them to the UK?
  • I'm looking for some SG Red Crest