Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• EpitangoEpitango Member
    I'd love to try more Old Mill, especially the toasts!
  • shawn622shawn622 Unconfirmed
    edited May 20 PM
    Ok. Been off the grid for 5 years. Just jumped back in with my old school dry toasted wonderful hard hitting snuff. There's a warning that comes with this snuff.... It us up to 8x stronger in nicotine plus I added a normal snuff additive to increase absorption up to 50%. The note is that of Copenhagen and Viking dark. So I'm giving 10 4 gram samples for free to the first 10 people that ask for it on good faith that you'll post comments about it. It is top of the top of the line snuff. I sent a sample to my friend in englad and he was shocked. The nicotine was a bit much for him but that's the reason you send samples. I can always adjust acording to feedback but personally, being a fan of unscented snuff, I think it's as good as it gets. Of course it's made to my specifications so.... Lol so save your tins because you'll get yours in small zip locks but it's a bargain. Also I "trade" broken flake pipe tobacco. I have 5 blends. All pressed and aged at least 4 months. There's a VaPer flake, a burly flake somewhat like Solani, a flake of my own secret blend of bright leaf and red Virginia's, perique, a hint of Latakia and dark fired Kentucky and a bit of Maryland. Like frog mornton kind of but no top note. A balkan flake that is to die for Wonderful stuff. In the press, ready to be cut is a full on Virgina. Reds, lemons, bright and double bright. Two of the Virginia's are aged and from the best seasons we had for optimum tobacco perfection. Bright leaf from 2013 and a Canadian flue cured from 2017. DM me if you're interested. I will press custom blends if you like to create your own. The pipe tob

Thanks for your attention. I'll post pics or send pix to anyone who asks. Ty

Ok, after further investigation I found I am breaking rules and laws with this post. I edited accordingly. Please PM if you'd like to "trade".
  • edited June 10 PM
    Its time for me to quit finally!! So, Here is a chance to nab some decent snuffs at a good price

I'd like to sell the whole lot as a unit. So, dont be shy and make me an offer.
    I am in Louisiana if anyones near enough to pick-up

contact me @ cheeseburgledbigmacwhopperjack@gmail.com

# denotes opened container

6 x 
    Wilsons Irish No. 22 10g
    1 x# 
    Wilsons Irish No. 22 10g (had a few spoons of it)
    1 x 
    Wilsons Gold Label 10g
    1 x# 
    Wilsons Gold Label 10g( used maybed 1/4 with the spoon)
    1 x 
    Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert 10g
    1 x 
    Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler 10g
    2 x 
    Toque Peanut Butter 10g
    1 x#
    Hedges L260 20g (has been used a LITTLE)
    1 x 
    Toque Chocolate 10g ( opened and has a couple spoons)
    1 x 
    Ozona President 7g
    1 x#
    NTSU Black 15g (used a 1/6th?)
    1x Surgical steel snuff spoon ($13 on amazon)

I use a snuff spoon that desposites the snuff to the back of my hand so I am sure there is no contamination.

I figure $48+$7shipping is fair since all this was quite a bit over $70. I've got a ncie small box that would be perfect to pack this snuff in with loads of shipping peanuts and bubblewraps  I am in USA

• eblipeblip Member
    edited June 14 PM
    I have just started snuffing
    I am based in London UK
    and i have fresh tins opened and only a little bit of snuff tested. I want to get rid of these tins and would trade for a few cigars or even JH Wilson sp Number 1 , which is the snuff of choice for me.

my tins to trade are
    1 tin of WoS tom buck
    1 tin of Wos Best SP
    1 tin of Kendal Brown
    1 tin of  F&T High Dry Toast (HDT).

anyone interested and maybe based in london...you can get some choice 20 gram tins for next to nothing eg a few cigars or a couple of tins of JH Wilson sp no 1.
  • Hoping someone has some Abraxas Cafe 11 they would be willing to sell that has been properly stored.
    Thank you
  • After sampling a lot of snuffs I've got a few that I didn't really like from the outset. That said these have maybe two pinches taken from each.

Poschl:
    Lowen-prise 10g
    Andechs 10g
    Alpina 10g
    Ozona President 7g

Paul Gotard Medicated 1790 7g
    WoS Rows of Sharrow 10g
    McChrystal's Vintage Velvet(Violet) 8.75g

Wanting to trade for SPs, Any of the plain stuff from Viking, Silver Dollar, Toque (Coke/Raspberry/Original/Others?). I am open to other stuff, but I am not into really floral or heavily mentholated snuffs where the base tobacco is MIA. Doesn't have to be a 1:1 trade either, I am flexible. Let me know what ya think!

• rostanfrostanf Member
    Snuff Spoons I've made. Willing to trade, sell or make custom. From left to right, top row 1-3 white oak, 4,5 heart pine. Bottom row oryx hornspoons
  • juniorjunior Member
    Beautiful work
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    @junior thank you!
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    Would anyone be interested in snuff spoons made from raccoon baculum (penis bone)? They seem to be suited to making a spoon that could stand up (lol) on a desk or table. I would carve the bowl in the left end as pictured, then polish.71F8gI3 oBL._SX342_
  • Don't think so , sorry but a dick bone of any kind is going no where with me , sounds a bit "shaky" to me!   G'Day Gents

• I'd carry a coon pecker snuff spoon, only thing is I wouldn't pay much for one! Lol
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    Dean Swift full tins. Dozen vacuum sealed variety pack. 40$ USA shipped only.
    PM if interested.
  • I wish someone would take up Chef's mantle & create a series of various flavors of types. I love to buy, for example, one of every type of toast. I'd buy that. I wish there were an artisinal snuff of the month club. It's have to be small, i suppose; since I came up with the idea, I could be a member :)
  • lemanleman Member
    Anyone have any Samuel Gawith Cob Gold they want to get rid of?  I really don't want to place an order just for 1 snuff.

For trade, I have probably most anything you could think of.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 22 PM
    @leman, unfortunately, Cobs and many other SG snuffs are discontinued and sold out.
  • TobaccomanTobaccoman Member
    edited August 7 PM
    Looking to trade all of these toque snuffs for any medium/coarse grind moist snuffs. Toque or otherwise. These are just too fine for me. Especially interested in toque ambrosia, chocolate, raspberry. Willing to try new snuffs. Located in ontario.
    [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/T3zPQQh4/IMG-20190807-1648222.jpg[/IMG]
  • TobaccomanTobaccoman Member
    edited August 7 PM
    Yeah the standard way to post an image isn't working so you'll have to click. Sry
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    edited August 10 PM
    I will be going through my old snuff soon to free up some jars for new snuff. That means I will have some snuff from 2014 basically for free. I would like to get shipping covered if possible. First couple of people to dm me with what you are interested in is the "lucky" winner. These snuffs were decanted into amber jars from specialtybottle.com but weren't refrigerated. They will not be in amber jars. Up for grabs. *United States only, sorry*

20+- g Dr. Verey's Medicated.
    20+- g Gawith Original
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 9 PM
    Looking for a 10 g sample of Sternecker Echt Fresco Ungefettet. All continents, trade.