Get 10% off all American dry snuffs. Limited time only. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 20% off this exclusive hand crafted snuff. Do not miss out.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    Test!

IMG_20150808_165531-2
  • @miamimark what snuff do you want to trade for your dog?
  • Lol.... not for all the snuff in the world!
  • Fresh from factory- Thai Red. 3 bottles. For ??? Let me guno.
  • Unopened 50g bag of Toque Berwick Brown available for trade. I received it in the mail yesterday, but am not a fan, so it has been vaccuum sealed and is in my snuff fridge. I like toasts and natural snuffs. Would also be willing to trade for snus.
  • I'm looking for a nice wood snuff box that someone is willing to trade snuffs for.
  • Looking for de Kralingse Pompadour. I can trade snuff, or pay for it.
  • If anyone is looking for vintage Rooster, there are 3 listings on eBay, overpriced for sure, but worth checking out if you have the $$. I've never tried it, but have read about a lot on this site in the past.
  • I'm willing to trade a 25g tin of Samuel Gawith Irish D Light.  I've taken maybe a teaspoon out of it, and always kept the tin sealed shut with electrical tape.

Would love to trade SG KB Plain, London Brown, Silky Dark, or anything Toque or Indian.

Located in Spain, so Europe-only is probably best, so as not to be killed by shipping.
  • I'm looking for some of the Bernard's schmalzler that are sold out :-S such as Brasil Doppelt-Fermentiert(my favorite),Magic Moment's, Klostermischung,Regensburger,Aecht Althaperischer Schmalzler,also Fabrikzeichen(the pine tree,spruce one),Zwiefacher.I'm mainly looking for the any of the first 5 but I'm still looking for the last two also.I'm willing to pay or trade( good artisan snuffs)Message me so I can tell you exactly what snuffs I'll trade.Trust me your it's gonna be worth it.And if your interested tell me what you can you get.I hope someone can help me out [-O<

Thanks for your time and consideration also understanding,and hopefully we can work out something.

Peace and Alohas\m/"
  • I am still looking for Molens Pompadour.
  • OkieOkie Member
    edited December 2016 PM
    A load of Toque - Preferably for Trade

These are from my first and second ever Mr. Snuff orders, recently, 8/19/2016 and 9/2/2016. All are 95-100% full unless otherwise noted. I've simply found that I prefer strong toasts, musky, or we'll perfumed/spiced snuffs. I would prefer a domestic US trade.

25g - Toffee - Dented Lid from Shipping
    25g - Almond Toast
    25g - Coke
    10g - Apricot
    10g - Toast and Marmalade
    10g - Toffee
    10g - Ginger
    10g - Cheese and Bacon
    10g - Peanut Butter
    10g - Almond Toast - 85-90% Full
    10g - Coke - 60-65% Full

Will accept other snuffs, snuff accessories, snus, cigar accessories, whisky glassware, bar tools, etc.
  • I have some A. Fuente Hemmingway cigars to trade for snuff, snuff bullets, pigtail, twist, or tobacco bits. Also have some extra menthol crystals.Within U.S. only please.
  • Looking for some pipe tobacco. I was looking to try some Esoterica Penzance or Dunbar. Have a bunch of cigars or snuff to trade.
  • Samuel Gawith, Scotch snuff

https://redd.it/5lki1n

Want to get rid of this, just need some BTC for stamps.
  • I live in Lynchburg TN and will trade locally available WE Garrett (regular and sweet) Bruton, Tops, and Red Seal.

I would like to trade for exotic, high nicotine, non mentholated, subtle flavors. I will consider other snuffs to try. 

• 20 gram container of de Kralingse Mississippi for trade. Unopened. I have another one I can add that has been opened and about half a dozen pinches used. Will trade for similar amount of snuff, it doesn't matter what it is. 
  • Im looking to buy snuff with someone within canada for shipping and payment reasons, thanks :)
  • MrBrookeMrBrooke Member
    edited January 11 PM
    I can acquire these snuffs locally:

In 1.15 oz cans:
    • American Snuff Co.'s Peach Sweet Snuff
    • Society Sweet
    • Navy Sweet Scotch
    • Superior Scotch
    • Railroad Mills Sweet
    • Square
    In  4.65 oz cans:
    • Bruton of Nashville Bruton Scotch Snuff
    • Navy Sweet Scotch
    • Lorillard Sweet
    • Dental Mild Scotch
    • Honey Bee Sweet Scotch
    • Dental Sweet Snuff
    • Tube Rose Sweet
    I'd be willing to pick up some to trade for snuffs or, until I acquire one, for a snuff box. I'd also be willing to more directly purchase snuff from someone in the US, especially anyone that has some of the "Ambrosia", as I just read that it seems like it will be a long time before I have mine from the group-buy.
  • Thai Red. 3 unopened bottles. From factory mid 2015 production. Barter or sell outright. State side only, thanks.
  • What's Thai red like?
  • Got an assortment of cigars (2-5 dollar per stick range in terms of retail; mid range stuff) I'd love to trade for snuff and pipe tobacco. I just don't have the nic tolerance for stogies. PM me for list and discuss.
  • Anyone need any testing ;) 
  • Is anyone looking to go in half on a case of TPS? Amazingly, I've gone through mine.
  • TPS?
  • He is speaking of the TPS Madras @ Hookah1 , you have to buy by the case from them either 10 or 12 to a case can't remember for sure. They also have the NC Madras.
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • I'd be interested in a pkg. of the NC if anyone is up for group purchase.
  • TShaqTShaq Member
    edited January 29 PM
    Hey All,

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season! As part of a new year resolution and also getting married in June I promised my soon to be wife that I would kick the nicotine habit once and for all (except for some snus here and there). It's been an enjoyable experience learning about the wonderful world of snuff, but sadly I am here to sell my remaining snuff. The list below is what I have (everything was purchased in October 2016 or after) and either decanted or left in the tin unopened. I would love to sell it all as one big package, but can pick it apart as well. I'll give it until Wednesday for someone to make me an offer on the one big package and then I will begin to pick and part. It has been a pleasure getting to know you guys and I'll be back to the forum once in a while to chat! The only item on this list that could be 'questionable' is the last one "Old Mill Dreamcatcher". It's been refrigerated and still has all the great qualities, but I can't guarantee how old it is as I received it in a trade. I wish you all great health and happiness and please PM me with offers! List in next post. There will also be plenty of tapbox freebies and other samples.

Thanks,

TShaq
  • TShaqTShaq Member
    edited January 29 PM

Posting the list isn't going well as I assume there are too many characters. Does anybody know of a solution?