Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• fbones24fbones24 Member
    edited August 20 PM
    @Psicko I know I'm late on this but interested to know what you have.  I can't message you so get at me on here please.  

For anyone else, I have a small mason jar filled with Ennerdale Flake from 2012.  It's delicious if anyone wants to trade some snuffs for it.  AGain looking for Bernard Schmalzers.
  • I have a quart mason jar almost completely filled with f&t HDT minus a few snuff boxes. I quit tobacco after a visit to the dr. Cash would be nice if anyone is interested. I fish freshwater a lot so I would take tackle in trade as well.
  • @fbones, sorry I just saw this. I have a friend who has the Bernards. When I see them I'll see what they have available.
  • if anyone likes 6 photo Anarkali, I have 200g tub I just decanted into a jar. Not really, um, in my wheel house. rather potent. I did like the 6 photo natural, but cant say I feel like I will ever use the Anarkali up. would love to trade it for something.
  • Roll (10) of Kapten mini portions for sale to highest bidder. Shipping to UK. If shipping elsewhere in EU you are responsible for customs.
  • I have 2 large tins of SG christmas pinch, menthol &pine, 2 tapboxes of GH kendal almond, 1 tin of wilsons medicated no.99, 1 toque toffee 1 bernard schmalzlerfranzl-brasil....i would like to trade for something else, I like Anything Poschl, abraxas, or anything you have, run it by me, i would like to try some new snuff....i mainly use radford premium, alpina, red bull, packards club...abraxas and viking...thanks fellow snuffers..

• @aguineapig I've been wanting to try anarkali, but didn't want tip go for the 200g tub as that's the only size available(when I looked). Is there any way I can trade some snuff for a portion of the anarkali?
  • Firestarter0Firestarter0 Member
    edited September 24 PM
    Hi guys! I've been gone a long time (I've used mobile most over the past few years and the site just doesn't lend itself to that (all my forum use has boiled down to Reddit since).

However- I was recently clearing out my old snuff collection, and found something I would like to pass on for fair price. I have a large Kilner jar (with photos for scale and weight) of Abraxas Firedrac. The total weight of jar + snuff is 786g according to my scales.

I don't have much idea of value at the moment, but if you wish to message me here, on Reddit (jarlfirestarter0) or via email (jarlfirestarter0@gmail.com) we can work something out. Local to Sheffield/Penistone/Barnsley preferred, UK essential.

https://imgur.com/a/RaGOE
  • Im looking to stock up on Radford Premium from Poschl, if anyone has any for sale or trade, ill buy it all...thank you.
  • Does anyone have for sale or know where I can buy dekralingse a/p?
  • I've got 33g of Toque Rustica and a large tin of F&T Seville up for swaps or whatever if anyone in the UK fancies them. I like Tom Buck, Best SP, Lemon Grove - that sort of thing. Cheers ears!
  • Toronto Snuffer here looking to trade (I would prefer a local trade/pickup if at all possible). This is what I have if anyone's interested in:

-Wilsons Crumbs of Comfort 10g
    -6 Photo Super Kailash 4g 
    -Toque Spanish Gem 10g
    -Fribourg & Treyer Princes 5g
    -Fribourg & Treyer Morlaix 5g
    -Abraxas Connoisseur Cerise 15g

*I prefer a trade for German type snuffs or Sam. Gawith, but I'm willing to consider others as well!
  • I just posted a video of my current stock, let me know if anyone has anything interesting to trade. 
  • Does anyone nave a stash of Samuel Gawith : Banana ? I would really like to buy it from you !