Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I recently acquired a few bulk orders and am looking for anyone in Canada or the US That would like to trade some snuffs. I Am willing to trade swastik, nc madras as well as some toque rustica. The rustica is good for pepping up some of the weaker blends but it's pretty harsh on its own. Any I'm located in central Canada if anyone is interested in trading for new/slightly pinched, but not old snuffs.
  • Still looking for Samuel Gawith Banana Snuff any size ! I don't even care if it's old enough to be labeled Monkey Snuff which would be very old !
  • Does anyone in Canada want to trade or buy some of my 6 photo swastik?
  • I live in Colorado and need to stock up on American Scotches.  I like those big cans (4.65oz or larger).  Railroad Mills Plain, Square, Three Thistles & Superior are my faves.  Can anyone from Tobacco Country or the South help me out?  
  • ConkConk Member
    edited November 1 PM
    @kurstnose I've just got down to the billing and payment details buying 5x 10g of SG Banana from Snuffstore.com

I'm in the UK - but are you sure you can't buy it from this particular site?
  • Hello, I'm looking to trade with anyone that has either unopened Havana Blossom or Mail Pouch chewing tobacco available locally or in their stash. I recently tried chewing tobacco for the first time (Red Man Silver Blend and Day's Work plug) and I would like to try some less sweet and more traditional variants.

I don't have any unused snuff to trade, but I do have unopened cans of Swedish snus including Siberia brown portion, General G.4 all white portions (both regular strength Blue Mint and extra strength Blizzard), and GN (Oden's) Clove Explosion white portions.

All are unopened cans and well before the sell by date, with the exception of the Clove Explosion. The Clove Explosion has a sell by date of 02/28/18, but it has been stored in my freezer since long before then and I can confirm that the defrosted cans come out perfectly fresh and moist.

I am on the East Coast in the USA. If you'd like to trade, hit me up!
  • After traveling the world of snuff for a couple of years, something seems forever stuck to the bottom of the bucket list: Old Mill. There really is nothing of trading value for Old Mill except perhaps Old Mill, and how can you put a price on a legacy snuff of such renown? I still have to throw out a request for anyone holding some Old Mill they might be willing to part with- even sample-size. I just want to try some before it sadly fades away.

• @SammyD13 ... I've got about 5 or 6 different OM Snuffs still.

I'm looking for a good kidney ... preferably left side.  :P

LOL ... I'll get some samples together after this weekend!

• SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    edited November 24 PM
    @Cobguy you are amazing as ever! I like my right kidney better, so maybe we can work something out!

• Sounds like a deal is being formed!  :)>- 

• I accidentally ordered 10g hdt, when i wanted iht 22. also, i forgot to add mg madras, Anyone trade some madras for some hdt?
  • A little new to nasal snuff. The Only thing I have access to here in Missouri is WE Garrett and some old Silver Dollar. Would be interested in trading for or buying some higher quality stuff if someone is willing.