Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I've got 33g of Toque Rustica and a large tin of F&T Seville up for swaps or whatever if anyone in the UK fancies them. I like Tom Buck, Best SP, Lemon Grove - that sort of thing. Cheers ears!
  • Toronto Snuffer here looking to trade (I would prefer a local trade/pickup if at all possible). This is what I have if anyone's interested in:

-Wilsons Crumbs of Comfort 10g
    -6 Photo Super Kailash 4g 
    -Toque Spanish Gem 10g
    -Fribourg & Treyer Princes 5g
    -Fribourg & Treyer Morlaix 5g
    -Abraxas Connoisseur Cerise 15g

*I prefer a trade for German type snuffs or Sam. Gawith, but I'm willing to consider others as well!
  • I just posted a video of my current stock, let me know if anyone has anything interesting to trade. 
  • Does anyone nave a stash of Samuel Gawith : Banana ? I would really like to buy it from you !
  • Looking for de Kralingse AP. I have a wide variety of snuffs to trade, including a one of a kind custom run of double flavored Toque Ambrosia.
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    I'm looking for some F&T HDT and some Viking Brown, for pay or trade.
  • Panic mode, seems GH/Kendell are cutting out Sea Breezes from their sortiment. Is there anyone here who knows where a large tin (or several) might be found?
  • artisan snuffs just doesn't do it for me. they are hard to snuff and i dont feel they are worth the prices they ask. my nose isnt good enough to enjoy it to its full potential. id like to trade all 3 and i can give you exact weights if you are interested. ill take cigars, snuff and chew for trade.  U.S.A only please
    ive got Abraxas FireDrac 15g with a few pinches missing,  Abraxas Cerise Fire Cured 15g with a few pinches missing and abraxas st casura also missing a few pinches  

@RS422 id love to meet up with you again at frontier tobacco if you have stuff for trade
  • @peacock I may be interested in a trade for some of those. Just don't write off all artisan snuff. I'm headed to the valley this upcoming weekend.
  • ChewbaccoChewbacco Member
    edited December 3 PM
    Thunder V2 Bags - Original

6 fresh cans of these chew bags
  • Thunder V2 Bags - Original

6 fresh cans of these chew bags
  • aguineapigaguineapig Member
    edited December 5 PM
    if anyone is interested in trading snuff for some slightly aged (2-4 years) latakia pipe blends, I am smoking very little these days and would like to turn some of these lat blends into snuff which I am using much more of. I like stuff like toque quit, natural, toast, any of the viking snuffs pretty much, and most SPs.
  • Anyone in the usa still have some of the toque course ground rustica on hand that would be willing to part with?  I have some of the fine ground but prefer the course when using it unblended.
  • I'm looking for empty 10g WoS tins, anyone have a bunch just sitting around?