Check out our latest specials. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy $40.00 of Sir Walter Scotts Premium snuff and get 10% off. Use Discount Coupon: SWS10 @ checkout.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• ....Still looking for Samuel Gawith..:..Banana ...Trade Cash Money , Snuff or Leaf ..!

• If any Norwegian or UK sellers have any Gawaith Hoggarth Sea Breezes or WoS SP no1 Bottom Mill. Give me a shout.
  • JP12JP12 Member
    I have a very good amount of pipe tobacco I'm interested in trading for any types of snuff. I'm new to snuff and I haven't picked up a pipe in over a year. All of my tobacco has been jarred. Let me know what you might want and I'll see if I have it.
    Thanks
  • edited April 2 PM
    Horn snuff box for sale by me on ebay, leak proof, works perfectly. Polished inside and out. I am open to offers through ebay, which is also the fastest way to contact me regarding the box since I will be notified by the phone in my pocket.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Horn-Snuff-Box-Leak-Proof-And-Polished-Inside-And-Out/112910541270?hash=item1a49fe21d6:g:p8UAAOSw6T9awkxw

I do not think I am breaking any rules posting this here, but if I am wrong please correct me or remove this post. Thank you.
  • ConkConk Member
    Free Snuff Posted Anywhere in The UK

I'm doing a clear out of my cluttered collection and was just about to bin this lot but thought someone might want it. There's nothing wrong with any of them, I just don't get on with some menthols and the others I just plain don't like.

Silver Dollar Cherry (5g tap box) - Pretty much full
    Silver Dollar Coffee (5g tap box) - 95% full
    Red Bull (7g tap box) - 80% full

Wilsons 5 Gram Tins (all have barely been touched, but pinches have been taken from them so I understand that makes them less appealing)
    • Extra Menthol
    • Summer Berries
    • Rum & Blackberry
    • Honey Menthol
    All in good condition, no rusty tins or anything. 
  • Any chance someone knows where i could find Rooster, D White and Brutons?
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    Looking for RnR by F.U.B.A.R and any Cigar's that any would be willing to depart with trade,Sell,ect.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @JackKeane You can buy Dholakia White directly from Dholakia:
    http://www.dholakiaherbal.com/dholakia-white-non-herbal-snuff.htm
  • Looking for 
    Toque Ambrosia, Lime Toast, Natural, Natural Toast
    McCrystal's Fine Keg
    F&T St. James Parish, High Dry, French Carotte
    Old Mill- haha yeah, right

• @volunge Thank you!!
  • Looking for a tub Stokers or some plug OR cope wintergreen :)
  • im looking for a large amount of white elephant (100+ grams) i will pay top dollar or trade for snuff. 
  • I'm still looking for all the Samuel Gawith Banana snuff I can get my hands on ! Thanks !