Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• lemanleman Member
    Anyone have any Samuel Gawith Cob Gold they want to get rid of?  I really don't want to place an order just for 1 snuff.

For trade, I have probably most anything you could think of.
  • TobaccomanTobaccoman Member
    edited August 7 PM
    Looking to trade all of these toque snuffs for any medium/coarse grind moist snuffs. Toque or otherwise. These are just too fine for me. Especially interested in toque ambrosia, chocolate, raspberry. Willing to try new snuffs. Located in ontario.
    [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/T3zPQQh4/IMG-20190807-1648222.jpg[/IMG]
  • TobaccomanTobaccoman Member
    edited August 7 PM
    Yeah the standard way to post an image isn't working so you'll have to click. Sry
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    edited August 10 PM
    I will be going through my old snuff soon to free up some jars for new snuff. That means I will have some snuff from 2014 basically for free. I would like to get shipping covered if possible. First couple of people to dm me with what you are interested in is the "lucky" winner. These snuffs were decanted into amber jars from specialtybottle.com but weren't refrigerated. They will not be in amber jars. Up for grabs. *United States only, sorry*

20+- g Dr. Verey's Medicated.
    20+- g Gawith Original
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 9 PM
    Looking for a 10 g sample of Sternecker Echt Fresco Ungefettet. All continents, trade.
  • Selling kuripes 

semtitulo
  • I still have a bunch of mid grade cigars with some age on them. Would like to trade for snuff, pipe tobacco, pipes. Pm for a list.
  • edited September 7 PM
    Looking for Sugandh sagar rose nasal snuff.
    Also open to chocolate and coffee snuffs.
    Open to other florals.
    Abraxas (esp. coffee) and SWS (esp. HT, Mull of Oa, st James Parish, Latakia).
    10g of any of these would be nice, open to more.

Have Approx. 55 grams of super kailash, 10g MG Madras, gold rush, Indian curry, Cheeta, all 5-10g each.

I also have 5-10g each of Tom Buck and Viking blonde. And 5-10g each of quit, lime toast, Spanish gem, ambrosia, vanilla, blueberry menthol, cherry menthol, sp extra, camphor and clove, st Clements.
    All of the above mentioned snuffs I have had for less than a month.
    Also have an unopened 5yo 25g tin of Wilsons 22. If anyone is interested in that one I can open it to confirm the status of the contents.

I will decant requested amounts into clean unused screw tins for shipping. I always use a clean dry utensil to extract the contents of my tins and the snuff I send you will not have been touched by hand or unclean objects.
    worldwide trade from usa
    trade quantities are negotiable
  • @haveawhiffonme nor sure if it helps but https://hookah1.com/ has Sugandh Sagar Rose pretty cheap.
  • @rostanf thank you for the info. I am interested in just sampling a small quantity and that did not appear to be an option at hooka1.
  • @haveawhiffonme, maybe @mecompco will part with a bit. Good luck.
  • Hello to all, no formal introduction yet but just a desperate inquiry if anyone in the USA has 10-20g of something English or German they are willing to sell. I miscalculated my recent order and would really like something for next week as my lady will be out of town which means I won
  • rodalacketrodalacket Member
    edited October 11 PM
    Ive been snuffing for about 7 months now and Ive found a lot of snuffs I really enjoy, but I have a few that have turned out to be not to my tastes
    Seems a waste to throw them away, I would rather they go to a loving home or an interested nose. Happy to trade/sell the lot, or to let things go individually.
    Mostly just want to try snuffs I haven't had before. If you don't have anything I'm interested in feel free to make an offer, like I said these are not to my taste, if we can't work something out I may just send you whatever you were interested in for free
    I weighed how much I have left of each except for the bernards, I feel like it might be a pain to get all the snuff back in those tapboxes, but they have been used just about as much as all the others listed.

Offering
    Rosinski Frankfurter schmalzler 29.1 grams (+30ml labeled glass snuff jar from Rosinskis website)
    SG Elmos Reserve - 22.78 grams
    41P White Elephant - 35 grams
    HG SP - 25.38 grams
    Bernard Schmalzlerfranzl
    F&T Old Paris - 23.5 grams (people say the scene of old paris changes as it ages, this one was purchased 7 months ago, medium tin from Toque)
    Dholakia Swiss Chocolate - 24.84 grams
    Toque Rose - 8.3 grams
    Toque Coltsfoot 9.2 grams
    Toque Lime Toast - 9.8 grams
    Toque Ginger - 9.8 grams
    Toque Crazy George - 9.7 grams
    Vintage USSR snuff (same as this one https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/11873/ussr-snuff) - 30 grams left, would like to keep some, but happy to send out a few samples to curious noses)
    Poschl Perlesreuter Schmalzer - 90ish grams, I like this one but I have enough that I can send out some 5g-10g samples.

Mostly interested in trying more American Scotch Snuffs (I've had Wild Cherry, Checkerberry and RRMills Sweet)
    VERY interested in Honey Bee, Three Thistle, Society, Dixie, Red Seal, Buttercup, Navy, Dental, Rooster, WE Garrett
    any Dean Swift snuff
    Any coffee snuff
    Any Latakia snuff (not SWS, its amazing but I already have enough to last.)
    Paul Gotard Coffee, Hemp or Latakia
    any discontinued or vintage snuffs
    any other snuffs not avaliable from mr snuff
    any snus, specifically loose snus and things not sold on snus central, Swedish Match Small Batch comes to mind.
    I would also be interested in trying some longcut dip/chew, something grape or cherry flavored sounds good.

• @rodalacket, PM sent.
  • SnuffLStopSnuffLStop Member
    edited October 11 PM
    Hey folks new here saying hi to all, really enjoying the boards and hobby, trying to spread my love of the snuff spoon, I work in sterling, copper and brass, there artsy small spoons with gems, rocks and glass can see my listings at ebay. The more support the better we and our products become thank you for your time L snuff