Get 10% off all American dry snuffs. Limited time only. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 20% off this exclusive hand crafted snuff. Do not miss out.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

Comments

• Updated list below: (thanks for fixing @yisraeldov)
    • 1x Samuel Gawith SG Extra Menthol 25G decanted
    • 1x Samuel Gawith Toffee 25G decanted
    • 1x De Kralingse Gingerbread 17.5G decanted
    • 1x De Kralingse Gingerbread 17.5G decanted,
    • 1x De Kralingse A/P Snuiff 30G decanted
    • 1x Samuel Gawith Elmos Reserve 25G unopened tin
    • 1x Sir Walter Scotts Lundy Foot Snuff 15G opened, 1 pinch gone, refrigerated
    • 3x Wilsons Irish High Toast 22 25g 50G decanted and 1 25G unopened tin
    • 1x Wilsons Winter Warmer 25G unopened tin
    • 3x Wilsons Grand Cairo 25G 50G decanted and 1 25G unopened tin
    • 1x Fribourg and Treyer High Dry Toast 50G decanted
    • 1x Toque Rustica 50G decanted
    • 1x Toque Natural Toast decanted,
    • 1x Toque Whiskey & Honey 25G unopened tin
    • 2x Toque Lime Toast 25G unopened ins
    • 2x Spanish Gem 25G unopened tins
    • 1x Wilsons Crumbs of Comfort 25G decanted
    • 3x Poschl Red Bull Strong 21G decanted
    • 1x White Elephant 20G 90% left
    • 1x T.P.S. Thangam Madras Snuff No.1 50G unopened tin
    • 1x Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch Dry Snuff 1.15oz unopened tin
    • 1x Dragun Menthol Snuff (got in trade, full bottle, not sure size) opened, 1 pinch gone, refrigerated
  • Looking to trade some snuff I have for the following:
    Dholakia Madras
    Dholakia White
    NB Madras
    McCrystal's Chocolate

PM me in USA only Thnx
  • Dunno if anyone would be interested but if any of you get those graze boxes (healthy food stuff, they're quite nice) I have
  • 10GBP worth of graze  vouchers if anyone would like to swap some snuff haha!

any offer will be considered
  • @TShaq

PM sent bro.
  • @TSaq, I've PM'd you a couple of times, are you still selling?
    Hand-crafted pens and other items--www.craftedinmaine.com
  • OregonOregon Member
    edited February 3 PM
    Looking to trade for Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast. I've never tried it, and I have to see what the fuss is about.

I have the following snuff for trade:

Toque Ambrosia (Spanish Gem custom)
    McCrystals Original & Genuine
    WoS Assorted Medicated (5g tins unopened)

Note: The Toque and McCrystals are in bulk and would be weighed out using a clean dry snuff container and confirmed on a scale before shipping.

US traders only please.
  • @mecompco, reaching out now, sorry!
  • Does anyone have any amount of dip/plug/chew or snus they're willing to sell?
    Am in UK and so determined to try it! i would honestly buy just a lip full or just one thing of snus if thats what's available! 

Cheers
  • Looking for a tube of Rooster USA snuff. I live in the southwest and can't find this anywhere. All we have locally is Garret sweet n' scotch. I have 8 tap boxes of poschl presdient up for trade at the moment. Willing to $.
  • GilliatGilliat Member
    edited February 5 PM
    Looking for a mint condition french style fliptop wooden snuffbox, suitable for everyday use:

Something like these would be ideal :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Antique-Wooden-Snuff-box-with-Silver-ends-and-Thumb-rest-/322408378013?hash=item4b11096e9d:g:yGEAAOSwLEtYkIJB

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Early-20th-Century-Art-Deco-Wooden-Snuff-Box-Metalwork-Dated-3-9-1929-/232220835179?hash=item361170bd6b:g:c4kAAOSwjDZYjPku

Lots of snuffs to trade , but I could also paypal some cash. UK only. Thanks.
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • @Gunmedic, it looks like MrSnuff has plenty in stock if you don't find any here.  
  • lemanleman Member
    edited February 6 PM
    I want to trade for Samuel Gawith Cob Gold.  I have just about any snuff you could want to trade in exchange.

It's one of my all time favorites, and I don't really want to go to the trouble of making an order just for one tin.
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    edited February 6 PM
    Still looking for members to go in on order of TPS Madras case. Three of us so far. Come on its really cheap if we get a few more to go in on the case. 12ea. @ 50g. Per case.

I only care to have 2- 50g. Tub. I didn't bring this up but willing to participate Thanks @Hitsuzen
  • I'm looking for 25 to 50g of the Toque Coarse grind Plain that you can buy in 400g bulk from Toque. I cannot buy 400g due to geological differences though would love to try some of this if anybody has excess bulk.
  • @nicmizer, where are you ordering the TPS from?
  • I think Hookah1 is the only dealer. 29..00  a case + shipping puts it close to 50 bux but that's still pretty cheap per can, actually a little less than 5 bux for 50 gram tin.
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Hookah1 is not taking orders now. Check it out. $50.00 is cheap, I'd planned to order a case of TPS and a case of NC (and maybe some Swastik, though I've not tried it yet). 
  • @mecompco That was the idea. I did notice the Hooka1 was temporarily disabled as of January 31st. Any other vendors that are able to fill such orders that you know of?? Maybe one of our members from India may have an idea.
  • Sorry, I don't. I tried to get ahold of the folks that make NB Madras, but I never heard back (perhaps there are no English reading people there). Indian snuff is dirt cheap over there--I'm amazed no one has set up to export it. I'd be right in line for a kilo of WE, NB Madras, etc.
  • @mecompco I have ordered from Hookah1 before , actually ordered some NC Madras & the Rose snuff , I had no trouble with anything, They should be back in operation soon. G'Day
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Sorry @nicmizer and @SeanOCDPx I failed to notice the note at the main page. I've had them bookmarked since the last time I ordered, so it just took me straight to the tobacco. I hope they're alright.
  • Fingers x'ed and keep xing in on the site I guess.
  • I have a brand new unopened Toque Coltsfoot 10g  tin i'd love to swap with someone if anyone would like it ! Cheers :) 
  • I have 2 ounces (minus one small cob) of Daughters and Ryan Picayune pipe tobacco. Its very dry naturally so the 2 ounce bag is about the size of your average 4 ounce bag. The strength is good but its just not for me. I'd like pipe tobacco in return, I'll try anything thats not too earthy and with a decent kick. Just send me a message if you are interested and I'll reply as soon as I can if I want to take you up on it. Thanks :)
  • i have about 40 grams or more of fubar grunt circa 2015, been opened a few times but still seems very fresh. it is in the original container and i've stored the whole container in a glass jar the whole time i've had it. open to all north american trades, just want something i like or haven't tried.
  • Looking to get some Dholakia Madras Toast. A 25g or up. Without putting in a order to MS for just that. Anybody have some for sale or trade? Thanks guys.
  • OSP Snuff still available, with a special offer for SH members. PM me for details. Offer limited to now through Wednesday. Salud!
  • BadikerBadiker Member
    edited February 13 PM
    Hi All

New to snuff and trying a lot, so have some snuff to trade.
    Here is the list (a tin of each all missing just few pinches):

5 Irish D     Gawith Hoggarth 10g Tap Box
    6 Royal Poschil 7g Tap Box
    7 Magic Moments Bernard 10g Tap Box
    8 Fresco Brazil Bernard 10g Tap Box
    9 Gold Label Willsons of Sharrow 5g Small Tin
    10 Morlaix Willsons of Sharrow 10g Tin

Updated.
  • I am looking to trade for any of these -
    McChrystal's - O&G
    Wilson's - Thyme & Lemon
    Wilson's - Strasborg
    Samuel Gawith - Lavender Gold
    Samuel Gawith - Cob Gold

I have the following in bulk.  I would trade these 3:1.  Give me 5 grams, and I'll give you 15.
    Wilson's - Royal George
    Wilson's - Jasmine
    Samuel Gawith - Apple
    Samuel Gawith - Gold Mull
    Samuel Gawith - Golden Glow
    Samuel Gawith - Dr. Verey's Full
    McChrystal's - Clove
    Toque - Toast & Marmalade

I also have a ridiculous amount of snuff in tins.  If you want it, I probably have it.  Even trade for them.