We always have specials on all the time. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Always tonnes of specials.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I have quite a few things I'm looking to trade, some toque and some Mollens and some WoS

See my youtube to see more details, let me know what you are up for trading
  • any interest in trading snuff for two tins of McClelland 3 oaks Syrian from 09? might hold on to them, but I hardly smoke these days.
  • Looking for Bernard doppelt fermentiert (yellow box) and Klostermischung which are difficult to obtain in the USA. Nothing to trade but will pay any reasonable price. Thanks.
  • Looking to trade pipe tobacco for some schmaltzlers or toasts or plain unscented snuffs. I have 1 tin of orlik golden sliced and 1 tin of frog mortons on the bayou for trade, both tins are unopened and from 2015 if anyones interested and has a good reputation let me know. Also i know im new here so i will ship first that's why im looking to only trade with reputable people.
  • looking for some 41 photo white elephant if anyone has a tin they'd like to sell let me know, Also i'd be paying with paypal.
  • ConkConk Member
    edited January 11 PM
    Free 25g Tin of F&T Seville

Would anyone like this? Only one pinch has been taken from it. I'm prepared to reseal it and post it anywhere in the UK. It deserves a good home, but sadly my nose is not it. 

**TRADED**
  • Looking to try new snuffs here and there and dont want to pay $20 for shipping if anyone has anything they dont like let me know and I'll buy them off you. Im a big fan of toasts and indian whites but will buy almost anything new just to try out.