Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• RoamRoam Member
    Anyone have Poschl snuff to offer in EU? I can pay via paypal. Cheers!
  • ChicoChico Member
    My snuffs to trade are all still available (see two posts up).  

I'm willing to trade them 2-for-1 (2 of my tins for one of yours) or even better, depending on what you can offer.  I won't use these and would rather someone else enjoy them than throw them away.  And I know there are a lot of Toque fans out there...!

• rostanfrostanf Member
    imageNew spoon I'm working on. Made from Oryx horn. Will post pics when complete.
  • PikeyPikey Member
    Hiya :) . I m looking for some Madras style snuff in the UK please . If anyone has a usable pot they want to sell , I would be interested . Thanks :) .
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    edited June 15 PM

• BCTBCT Member

I am in need of a few jars of Abraxas Prince Regent. I am willing to pay $100 for a sealed, well stored jar. I know this sounds crazy for some, but it's worth it to me.

If you can help, please drop me a line.

Thanks!

PS: I can provide trade references from other members here

• EffyEffy Member
    edited June 19 PM
    For trade - Bernard Fichtennadel (pine needle) snuff.  

A very full 10g tap box.  I just don't get on with it myself.  Looking to trade just postage* with someone in the EU who also has something that they are looking to trade away.

* by that I mean, you send me an almost full 10g box of something and I send you an almost full 10g box of fichtennadel snuff
  • vacationvacation Member
    edited June 30 PM
    WANTED

Before placing an order through Mr. Snuff, I figured I'd ask if anyone here in the states had sealed/new...

Poschl Cola
    Poschl Apricot
    Bernard Weihnachtpris
    SG Cola
    Wilsons Cola
    Toque Toffee
    Poschl Bayern Prise Brasil
    Bernard Gekachelter Virginie

Lemme know! Thanks!
  • olliebeeolliebee Member
    Hi.  My name is Jim and I want to buy some De Kralingse Limburger Tabak--any quantity, fair pricing offers.  Please contact me if you have any for sale.
  • Anyone have any indian snuffs for sale? Can pay through PayPal as a friend so no fees will be charged.
  • MnzfamMnzfam Member
    I have Delakia Black & White
  • MnzfamMnzfam Member
    Looking for Samuel Gawith Red Crest. Ask I might have what your looking for. Or I Can send list of what I have.
  • @Mnzfam depending on where you are, my smoking shop has red crest. I ordered some and the tin said scented, I emailed them and said it was a mislabeled on Gawith's part,
    I popped it and it's red Crest alright!
  • Hi. Any of you willing to ship to Spain? I can pay with Paypal
  • fbones24fbones24 Member
    edited July 19 PM
    Anyone in the US have some Bernard's they are looking to unload? Just getting my snuff back on after a hiatus and would love to get some! Can PayPal funds. Thanks.

Edit: Interested in anything really so if anyone is looking to offload some Toque, WoS, etc. please let me know.
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    Hi I was wondering if anyone out there has a homemade snuff that there proud of or any Apircot Snuff's that don't sell at Mr.snuff hard to get Snuff's I'm willing to trade or buy.Thank You?
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    edited July 30 PM
    USA

All sealed:imageSnuves https://imgur.com/gallery/PHzfW

10g Wos Choc. Mint
    25g Prime Minister
    5x 5g SM blue

Not trying to scalp them just retail price+ shipping.

3x 25g Abraxas St.Casura - These I feel have become more valuable lately, so bring your good offer. Sealed tubes, well stored purchased about 2 yrs ago. I'm open to Cash/paypal or Numismatic trades but No snuff or tobacco.
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    @Fbones24 any ones you want in particular? I have a tap box of zwiefacher with some taken out maybe some others. I have some other stuff I can send too so I don't just send one little box. I have a bunch of silver dollar snuff too.
  • b4xterb4xter Member
    edited August 8 PM
    Some surplus for the shipping fee. I ship only to EU countries. The tins are unopened, but the content is certainly desiccated (at least five or six years old). As they are mostly unscented, that should not be a problem. The tins are the big ones (25 g).

IMG_0815
  • Hey gentlemen, nobody want some free snuff? The tin cans are factory sealed (except the Toques), the snuff inside maybe dry, but it should be perfect. I do not want to throw them away...
  • fbones24fbones24 Member
    edited August 20 PM
    @Psicko I know I'm late on this but interested to know what you have.  I can't message you so get at me on here please.  

For anyone else, I have a small mason jar filled with Ennerdale Flake from 2012.  It's delicious if anyone wants to trade some snuffs for it.  AGain looking for Bernard Schmalzers.