10% off Copenhagen. Get them while they last. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy two of the same Thunder and get a free Oliver Twist Black Tobacco Bits.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Administrator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    Anyone interested in a a almost brand new(only used less than ten times)Savinelli Tundra 611ex(R)Rustic pipe1491734892404906657823

I also have a bunch of bulk tobacco in ziplock bags all fresh.I have both aromatic and non-aromatic blends.That I'll throw in.

Just give me your best offer and message me.

And for snuff I have Toque~Ambrosia(any size u want)
    SG~Red Crest scented
    I also have medicated snuffs such as Mac Craig Royal 7g(unopened),Radford premium,Kloster Andechs special blend snuff,Dholakia~green,Rockit~Cherry pop.
    I also have some good homemade snuff as the Peruvian rustica toast(very strong),F.U.B.A.R.~BOHICA(If u Dare),and some Sternecker Echt Fresko(Ungefettet) that I greased 1 with just ghee and some with both ghee and CBD oil.
    And I also have some non-tobacco snuffs such as de.Kralingse~Potpourri No.2(any size),and Dholakia~Lychee(good flavor)Herbal Snuff.
    I also have Railroad Mills(sweet)unopened.and a superior Scotch opened but only a few pinches was used,and Square Scotch also with couple pinches was used.

Send me a message with your offer(s) and what your interested in.

I will also throw in a surprise gift.

Peace and Alohas,

Hawaiian_Ryan :-c
  • anyone a superfiend for Wilsons Apple & Blackcurrant? It's discontinued but I have three 10g tins, just wondered if anyone was trying to hoard some for posterity.
  • Rustica hybrid seeds. These ones sprout fast grow easy and produce big leaves.
    I've air cure for potent nicotine. PM.
  • corycory Member
    Hey guys, I haven't been on in a very long time but I'm back in a quest for an automato box. I use to have two of them years ago and they disappeared over time. I didn't realize how rare they are. They seem virtually nonexistent these days.

I will pay $$$ for one. I know this is a long shot!
  • ChicoChico Member
    edited April 19 PM
    For trade - each is minus 2-3 pinches, so almost full:

GH Almond 10g
    GH Jasmine  10g
    Molens Limburger Tabak  12.5g

I'm open to any offers!  In the US.
  • spyderspyder Member
    edited April 21 PM
    Hey snuffers, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I have many tins of snuff I'd like to sell or trade. Details are on the link below.  I'd prefer to sell, but would consider cigar trades.  Will discount larger lots.  In the US.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

• SpamSpam Member
    Looking for a few tins (if that's the word) of american dip and a couple of bags of chaw if anyone would be willing to ship them to the UK?
  • I'm looking for some SG Red Crest
  • edited May 3 PM
    Hi, I'm after any tins or tubs of American snuff..., especially sweet scotches... Money waiting in paypal... I'm based in the UK. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • I'd like to try some of the Old mill snuff. Heard so many good things about them. 

Don't need a full tin, just a few pinches to see what I missed. 

I have some snuff I can trade, let me know if you want to see a list.
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    I'm down to trade some of my good snuffs for some good sampler of some good Swedish snus such as General Mint,,Roda Lacket Los,Goteborg Prima Fint Los,also Thunder slim sweet mint,The Lab 13 with formula+,Nick&Johnny Americana or Red Hots.Or anything good.Message me Please
    Im located in the US also.
    I Hope someone can help me out I'll greatly appreciate it very also Im willing to trade some good Artisan snuffs such as Old mill,Sir Walter Scott,Abraxas,etc..

Thanks/mahaloi for your time I appreciate it very much.
  • spyderspyder Member
    Deal time:  I've lower prices on many of my remaining snuff items.   
    Pick and choose or take everything left for $150 (shipping lincluded).

• spyderspyder Member
    Some items sold and some prices adjusted for faster sale.  Please note this is for sale in US and prices are in USD.    Take all remaining items for $120, shipping included.
  • peacockpeacock Member
    ive got 35 - 40 grams of sws latakia blend for trade. im looking for scotches and madras but ill trade for other snuffs. located in the U.S
  • Still looking for Kilos of Samuel Gawith : Banana  And old tins of S.G. Monkey ! Thank You !

• ChicoChico Member
    Hoping to shift all these in one trade (in the US, preferably). All except for the Pumpkin Pie have been opened, sealed in an airtight container with 65% humidity packets. Missing 3-4 pinches each (using a spoon, so I didn't put my grubby paws in them).  I'll also throw in some free samples!

Toque
    - Spanish Gem
    - Whiskey & Honey
    - Almond Toast
    - Absinthe
    - Lavender
    - Raspberry
    - Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie (unopened)

Molens De Kralingse 
    - Limburgertabak ("fermented Virginia tobacco enriched with almond extract, orrisroot extract, majoram, basil, cubeb pepper and flavoured with lavender, rose and nutmeg")

McChystal's
    - Anisette

Gawith Hoggarth 
    - Almond
    - Jasmin

I'm open to whatever you have and want to get rid of, but tend to like darker snuffs and anything smoky or piney, and some florals.  I'd love to try Elmo's, Celtic Talisman, Cola, Black Rappee, Seville, Macouba, Princes Special, McC Hops, Zwiefacher....