Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Buzz Bubble Gum

TomStrasbourgTomStrasbourg Member
edited September 2012 in Types of Snuff
Our sense of smell is the one tied closest to memory, and this one takes me back to a simpler, more playful time. It's about as close to standard bubble gum flavor to me could ever get in any tobacco format. Sweet, sugary, and cotton candy like with a certain brightness about it. I put it under Wilson's of Sharrow because it came in a tin exactly like theirs and even had red tape around it that reminded me of a now defunct contract brand of theirs, Frederick Trainter. The grind and color looks like standard WoS flour, smooth and medium-fine brown. The nicotine is nothing to write home about, but I can't seem to get enough of the scent lately, and it lingers quite nicely. It takes me back to that simpler time and to me it is the child equivalent of the grown-up F&T Dr. JR Justice, before it got so complicated and had that note of melancholy ringing through it. I guess I'm just a sentimental fool but I'll give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Comments

• Been snuffing some of this Buzz Bubblegum thanks to @ar47. I am really enjoying this. The grind is slightly moist and snuffs very, very easily. The scent is just like old-fashined bubble gum- the type that was individually-wrapped and powdered. Only slighly sweet and moderately-scented, I would consider this an all-day snuff (as opposed to a desert snuff). Great to take in larger pinches. Not sure about the nic content, though.

• Sounds like a scent I would enjoy!  

Hmmm ... gives me an idea:

• ar47ar47 Member
    Ok I'll have some too! :-@

@Cobguy I will donate for a sample!
  • @Cobguy go for it!
  • Definitely one of my favourites, was so pleased to see it back in stock
  • got some in my most recent order. very 'english' style grind/consistency, can't tell if it's oiled or not but don't think so (anyone know?) and it's not a 'cheesy' bubblegum scent...was kinda hoping it would be (lol) but it is subtle and nice. non-offensive.