Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

6 PHOTO: Kailash and Super Kailash /Medicate 6, 66, 666

ravenhorseravenhorse Member
edited October 2012 in Types of Snuff
what in the world is the difference between Kailash and Suer Kailash? Then, what is the difference between 6, 66 and 666? What is your top 3 favorite Indian snuffs and why?

Comments

• The first two is easy ,there totally different the next three are levels of intensity; lowest to highest.
    D White brutal, 6P 666 intense ,D Swiss chocolate Delish
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I don't know the difference, since I've only tried Kailash... and I'm still on the fence about it. I really can't decide if I like it or not.

+1 on Dholakia White. Good stuff. Then FUBAR Grunt and SNAFU. I like the strength and grinds of D White and SNAFU. Grunt is kinda like snorting coffee grounds, but it's just damn good.
  • I didn't think I would like fine snuffs.Having using mostly moist gros snuff; now I love them, the 6 Photo has a different feel to them like sharp but smooth at the same time. just buy the 6 Photo 8g Bundle ,I like them all
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • The most noticeable difference between Kailash and Super Kailash is one is black and the other is tannish. Don't remember which is which and don't have them on hand to compare and contrast but I remember that much.
  • Never had Kailash, but it's the Super that's lighter colored.
  • Khailash is black and a medium grind, smells to me very much like indian Incense, I love it.

Super Khailash is a finer grind, much lighter coloured tobacco- agree its Tan colour and smells really quite different, sort of musky, and less incense to me.

No.6 is a mentholated snuff
    No.66 is menthol together with a mild incense, almost has a hint of lime & salt to me.
    No.666 is heavily mentholated dark tobacco snuff, with eucalyptus I would say.

Gotta try them all!!
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson
  • Super kailash reminds me of incense sticks, wonderful when snuffed in the garden early morning.