Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

The Cheap B@$+@rd's Guide to Snuff Containment

2»

Comments

• This thread is WINNING!
  • md363md363 Member
    @Johnny_Dingo thanks for the guide, I found 12 2 Dram glass vials looking just like the ones you posted on Amazon.com for $5.00 shipped.
  • These tins work pretty good for a snuff box. If you or someone you know buys these get or save the tin. I left mine open to air it out and cleaned it with soap and water. It also has a rubber seal on the inside of the top lid. You can see it in the pictures as the "fresh seal". I filled it damn near full and used it till empty before I posted. It kept surprisingly fresh. It holds probably more than double any snuff box I've used. Definitely worth a try if you can het one free or keep from throwing one out.
  • MingsMings Member
    You rule dude! When you getting your butt back to Detroit? heh
  • I have this on other discussions under DIY, but this is really cheap. The spoon is free as I made it out of an ice cream stick and the plastic box is realllly cheap! Like INR 5-8 per box (Thats around 10 cents - in US dollar terms) . It keeps my snuff fresh since it has got a lid with threads, and best for carrying in your pocket. Holds 3-4 grams of snuff.

IMG_20170205_004841