Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Happy Holiday wishes to all my SnufFriends!

This forum has made my year so much fun... And i've only been here a couple months. You guys and gals are such a fun group, and I dont know what i'd do if i wouldn't be able to hit this forum multiple times a day.

Thank you all for being such a wonderful community and learning resource! Happy holidays to you all! Let's make 2013 another fun one here on Snuffhouse! :D

Comments

• Happy Christmas to you @tobaccylassy I really have found a new home here too.
  • Merry Christmas to you all! I really enjoy what fun we share here on this forum. Wishing you all the best for a Happy New Year!
  • Merry Christmas to all !!!!
  • Ditto to all and to all a good night!
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Happy Holidays and good regular, future days too...
  • Happy Holidays to all! May the coming year be a happy and prosperous one.
  • Best wishes to everyone for a very happy Christmas day.
  • have a great day
  • Happy Holidays to all of my online friends.
  • Merry Christmas and cheerful sniffs to all sniffers!!
  • I had a Christmas Eve revelation last night that I'd like to share: Viking Dark+SP Extra (50/50)=A snuff that rivals WoS Best Dark, with more nicotine and a smokey component.
  • .... A snuff that rivals WoS Best Dark, with more nicotine and a smokey component.
    Sounds awesome for an Xmas morning snuff mix! :D I wonder what I want to mix for a morning snuff.....
  • @TobaccyLassy same to you dude, hope you have a great day. I would like to echo the senitments expressed here, y'all is cool innit :D Merry Christmas all and I hope 2013 is a great year for everyone.
  • Happy Xmas and good health and best wishes to you and yours.

Stefan
  • Merry X-mas and Happy Holidays to all !!
  • Merry Christmas to all you lads and lassies!
  • and Happy Wren Day to you in Ireland
  • Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New year to all.... <:-P
  • Merry (Late) Christmas...But early for Happy New Year!! :)
  • and Happy Wren Day to you in Ireland
    Hehe the Wren Day is almost forgotten here, the Irish Independent had article about it today, or actually yesterday along with Christmas hunts, which are not doing so badly.
  • XanderXander Member
    edited December 2012 PM
    @AllanH I've read that in the country its still a bit more practiced. I think it bears a lot of similarities to our Trick or Treat, and maybe that's beginning to take its place. My Irish teacher had a costume and made us learn the song, but my mother knew nothing of it. I played her a Chieftains album with the song, and then the neighbors gave her a wren house for a gift, further emphasizing the tradition.
  • I would like to wish all a wonderful holiday season have lot of fun