American Swisher Dry Snuff Sale Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Swisher Dry Snuff Sale

Coffee snuff

Bacchus68Bacchus68 Member
edited January 2013 in Types of Snuff
Ok I started my reviews of the. Coffee snuffs I bought. The Samuel Gawith black coffee I had a problem with when I first tried it. It went right to the back of my throat on first sniff I guess I was used to the strong fruity or burn flavor and completely missed it at first. Now I have grown to enjoy it. Forgive my morning voice on this vid I hope you enjoy the vid and check out a lot of others I don't post links here to on my channel

http://youtu.be/5X_1haDwL7E

Comments

• I think your problem is that your snuff is dried out from being in a tap box. Those clumps you are experiencing are from previous moisture. That snuff is supposed to be moist.
  • Very good acknowledgement of using the scent to guide snuffing depth.
  • Bacchus68Bacchus68 Member
    edited January 2013 PM
    @xander Hmm well I most likely from now on will be buying 25 gram tins for future snuff so that problem should not happen maybe I will have to try the black coffee again sometime but there are soo many others to try :). I wonder if the same thing is happening to my Samuel Gawith Apple that clumps a little too but I am buying a 25 gm tin of that
  • @Bacchus68 I never bought any SG Apple, but someone once shared with me some from a bulk buy. It was medium moist.
  • I have found to my cost the tap boxes are totaly different to the 25g tins. Lucky for me @xander pointed this out and the SG Black coffee i bought in the tap box was like an old sock the 25g tin was fantastic