Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

General Swedish Snus

2»

Comments

• do people who use the loose snus still pack it above the top teeth? seems awkward. I se the wintergreen thunderbags or whatever the heck they're called. it's a mighty nicotine ride, to be sure.
  • @Mike_B .... yes, tucked in the upper lip for loose. it will feel awkward at first, but your gums will get use to it. packed in a ball-ish form called a prilla or pris.
  • KpodKpod Member
    @bigmick I dread that day. With luck, our bureaucracy will keep true to its trademark for peak inefficiency!
  • Love this stuff, my first exposure to real Swedish Snus. Haven't had any in a looooooooooooong time. Now I got a hankering for some.
  • @jayson Funny, I did the same thing with my first can bought in Sweden.
    @dvsfaust Have some in the freezer (unopened) about 12 months old and it seems to be just fine. Gen. portion.
  • I loved the 99c promo. I stocked up on 100 cans last jan/feb around tax time. well worth it, lasted me like 8-9 months. I have been happy to see the los on the shelves in the US as well lately. Haven't got any stateside yet, just because I suck at los, always get hella mud mouth lol. maybe I will pick me up a can and bake me a pris for old time sake anyways. :)
  • Loose is my go to snus
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Woo! Found some. Only 2 bucks a can. Bought a bunch to try. Very enjoyable.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    General is good, both pouches and loose. Its the most used here in Norway aswell as Sweden and Denmark. You wont find a single long-term snuser here who doesnt have a can of General at all times nearby.

• Woo! Found some. Only 2 bucks a can. Bought a bunch to try. Very enjoyable.
    2 bucks... that's a bargain. It is double that in my neck of the woods... but at least the prices have gone down as when it first come about in my area is was closer to $6.