Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Snuff in The States

Comments

• Santa Fe Stag, does also carry snuff........
  • Smokers' Haven ~ 2475 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43202 ~ 866.764.2836.

This shop carries about three flavors of Toque (10g tins) and American Dental Sweet (35g)
  • Hey guys, yes i am new. So i have a bunch of questions.to snuff.. I am curious to know if anybody knows were i can find some snuff around New Iberia, Louisiana?????
  • Do you have Food Lion grocery stores in that area? They are generally a good place to find a nice selection of American snuffs.
  • Do you have Food Lion grocery stores in that area? They are generally a good place to find a nice selection of American snuffs.

Food Lion closed ALL of it's stores in Florida last year.

• What about IGA and Harvey's?
  • Here in nowhere Iowa I have found W.E. Garret plain and sweet. Also a couple of cans of some old Dean Swift.
  • INGLES SUPERMARKETS IN ATLANTA suburbs has tons of different types of American scotches ! Superior and square.. And easy ten others .. Still never seen rooster or navy here! ( atlanta thats Georgia ... No I'm not a hillbilly...I'm a NYC Yankee happy in the south! But do like watching squidbillies on adult swim on cable once in a while .. If I have time... Welcome to BALLMART... Sale on slut lip gloss on aisle 15 .. If you low .. Lol )
  • Does Stag tobacco ship outside New Mexico?
  • Not sure, here is Stag's toll free number, you can ask, I would be curious to know (800) 269-7824
  • Haven't checked it out yet but "squid and you" says this place in Springfield, Mo carries stuff from Mr Snuff:http://www.thealbatrosshookahlounge.com/ and Just for Him has a small selection:http://www.justforhim.com/catalog/. Anyone know where else in Missouri I could find a few tins? I am in Columbia.
  • A couple of years ago the walmart in cedarbrook plaza off of w cheltenham ave in the Cheltenham/Wyncote/ Ivy hill pa(if you go south on 309 towards North Philly get off at easton rd and hang a right walmart will be on your left) area carried square and an other scotch brand i can't remember that was the first place I ever bought snuff.
    The Tobacco Center in williamsport, pa carries a limited selection of scotch and sweet. navy, sweet peach and garett sweet if I recall.
  • Haven't checked it out yet but "squid and you" says this place in Springfield, Mo carries stuff from Mr Snuff:http://www.thealbatrosshookahlounge.com/ and Just for Him has a small selection:http://www.justforhim.com/catalog/. Anyone know where else in Missouri I could find a few tins? I am in Columbia.
    The Albatross is Mr. Nose's shop. Last time I was through Springfield I got a chance to introduce myself. He probably has the best selection of snuff in the USA. Based on what I have seen and what I have heard on this site. He has a wide selection of Samuel Gawith, WIlson's and the Toque American line. Seems like there was some GH and F&T as well.

Just for Him has mainly the Toque line. Maybe a little of Wilson's.

Both have a good selection of pipe tobacco. The Albatross has is a hookah bar so naturally it has a lot of that.

Both are nice shops but The Albatross can not be touched on the snuff selection.
  • 60 miles South of Springfield in Branson, MO there is the Tobacco Pouch. Square, both Garrett's, Silver Dollar various and McC S'nuff.
    Also have the full line of General snus here, ecigs, eliquid and batteries.
  • I live in East-Central Florida, and I'm lucky if I can find ANY snuff at all. If I do, it's usually at Winn-Dixie grocery and it's probably Navy Plain or RR Mills Sweet. I don't even bother, prefering to order on-line.
  • I live in East-Central Florida, and I'm lucky if I can find ANY snuff at all. If I do, it's usually at Winn-Dixie grocery and it's probably Navy Plain or RR Mills Sweet. I don't even bother, prefering to order on-line.
    If you're in Brevard, specifically Merritt Island area, at Smokerings in the mall they carry Silver Dollar cherry, vanilla, spearmint and wintergreen. All for a decent price.
  • @Beefy That's good to know. I'm in Melbourne, I was going to start hitting the local smoke shops to take a look.
  • @Beefy That's good to know. I'm in Melbourne, I was going to start hitting the local smoke shops to take a look.

If you're going by Smoke Rings let me know, I'll gladly come smoke a stogie and hang out.

• I don't smoke anymore, but I may drop by to check out the SD they carry. I see they have coffee to, It's difficult for me to turn down a cup of coffee.

• Uniontown PA at tightwad tobacco picked up silver dollar original and blueberry.
    Also at a smoke shop named Smoke Stack in Moon township near Pittsburg airport I picked up some Toques black cherry, spearmint, citrus,lime, and two Silver Dollars spearmint,apricot.❕
  • @Z_2K
    Indiantown.
    Grocery
    best selection ever. 10+ kinds.
    If you dare to go to Indiantown.
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    edited November 2013 PM
    @Beefy

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Orlando, next time I'm in Melbourne I'll check it out.

@jpsavage:

That's a drive!
  • jpsavagejpsavage Member
    edited November 2013 PM
    @cstokes4
    Yes, a bit of a drive but they used to have the largest selection of American snuffs I have ever seen. Attributed, I believe, to the large amount of South Americans who work the orange groves. Believe it is Rines Market by Family Dollar.
    If you go, stop by the Seminole Inn http://www.seminoleinn.com/.
    A wonderful piece of FL history that is very well preserved. Great place to eat or stay.
    Took up residence there while working at the P&W rocket shop before moving to Jupiter.
  • agentshagsagentshags Member
    edited November 2013 PM
    Haven't checked it out yet but "squid and you" says this place in Springfield, Mo carries stuff from Mr Snuff:http://www.thealbatrosshookahlounge.com/ and Just for Him has a small selection:http://www.justforhim.com/catalog/. Anyone know where else in Missouri I could find a few tins? I am in Columbia.

The Albatross is Mr. Nose's shop. Last time I was through Springfield I got a chance to introduce myself. He probably has the best selection of snuff in the USA. Based on what I have seen and what I have heard on this site. He has a wide selection of Samuel Gawith, WIlson's and the Toque American line. Seems like there was some GH and F&T as well.

Just for Him has mainly the Toque line. Maybe a little of Wilson's.

Both have a good selection of pipe tobacco. The Albatross has is a hookah bar so naturally it has a lot of that.

Both are nice shops but The Albatross can not be touched on the snuff selection.

I'm currently in Springfield Missouri (from Springfield Illinois, funnily enough, lol), along with the wife while she is doing a trial period for a management position at a job here. Last time I went with her for the same reason to Indiana (Terre Haute) and I had a week to explore. That time I located Toque USA. Doing a search on the forum for Springfield brought me to this thread, and I'm oh so happy that I did. This store (The Albatross) looks like its less then 10 minutes away from our hotel. I have not gone yet (we just got in town tonight) but I plan on checking it out tomorrow after I drop the wife off at work! I CANT WAIT!!! :D :D :D

just found a video for the place: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151624707262962&set=vb.98657602961&type=2&theater
  • Sellers of snuff in the USA are few and far between.
    Even then it's mostly American Snuffs.

You will mostly find in in the south and in areas where there is a lot of mining (especially coal mining.)
  • Just got back from both The Albatross. Effing AWESOME! Met Mr. Nose, and he was very helpful. He could tell me all about the types and flavors he had in detail right off the top of his head. I questioned him about a variety of british snuff brands that I had not yet tried for about 25 minutes and he seemed quite happy to talk about them all. my only complaint is that I did not budget enough money on my trip to buy one of everything I wanted, lol! I will have to go back and get a few more tins from him after I read up more in depth about the brands he carries. It looked like he had a good selection of Toque USA, Kendal, Wilsons of Sharrow, and Gawith Hoggarth brands. he also had a few varieties of Bernards, Fribourg & Treyer and Poschal. There was one or two more British brands he had just one variety of also. Over all, QUITE the variety! I would HIGHLY recommend stopping by his awesome store if you are ever around the area as I was (Once again, :Springfield Missouri)!

Also checked out Just For Him, Although it was a nice store, the only snuff they had was Toque USA (still awesome that they carry it!). I DID manage to score a tin of some Jakobson's Snus from them though, lol! I didn't know they even sold that state side!
  • Also found in Springfield Missouri:

- Doc Johnsons's Tobacco World -

Carries most of the Silver Dollar and strangely enough, just one Toque USA (Whiskey & Honey)

Best prices I have seen for either so far! (3.15 USD, pre tax)

Also saw some WE Garret there.
  • My B&M (Pipe and Tobacco) in Little Rock, AR carries Sliver Dollar and just received a box of WoS Dr. Rumney (Yes, the stuff that doesn't exist :)) ). I'm trying to get them to carry more but I'm the only snuffer in the place so far.
  • If theres anyone in South Carolina, I found two places that carry Poschl snuffs. Not my fav by any stretch but better than nothing!

The Tinderbox
    Broadway at the beach
    Myrtle Beach SC

The Zen House
    Rivers Ave
    North Charleston, SC

Also, all the Food Lion grocery stores carry various American snuffs like Tube Rose, etc. Ive even seen Stonewall hard snuffs there!
  • Hey outlawmobile. I saw that you were in dillsburg which is super close to Gettysburg. Stop at Gettysburg cigar which is like 3 miles off route 15 and they have a HUGE parking lot for tour buses right in front. They a ton of wilsons and all of the silver dollar flavors. Check it out! The owner buys his stuff regularly so no rotten tins should be bought.