Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Buy Two get One FreeToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy Two Get One Free

Stainless Steel Snuffspoons - Back

Finally we have more stainless steel snuffspoons in stock. For those unfamiliar, you can find them here: Spoons

Description:
Elegant metal snuff spoon made of stainless steel. Long slender handle that cradles a perfect snuff dose. Almost resembles a surgical instrument. Very cool.

All reviews give 5 stars: Here's a good one from Michael:

Review:
by Michael Carroll Date Added: Monday 23 January, 2012
This is utterly awesome. I cannot think of anything, but good things to say about it. Its long enough to comfortably get snuff out of any container. Plus, the spoon is a little bigger than normal snuff spoon size, so you don't spill. Normally, I pinch because I hated snuff spoons. I always spill snuff with them. I probably will use this method more just because I love this so much.

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

see more here: Reviews

--Plug over and out!

Dave

Comments

• They are great spoons, and I appreciate that the spoons have a slight edge on them that make scraping the snuff off of the sides of a container easier
  • @Firestarter0 your right it is not on the list , I have two they are 5 and 3/16 long stainless surgical steel with a knurled finger grip starting 2 and 1/4 up from the bottom for a full 1 and 1/4 inches then it tapers down to the spoon head which is 5/8 long and 3/8 wide concave on one side and convex on the back side. It look like a dentist tool might been used for mixing filling material. Work great for a snuff dose or filling a snuff box when measuring or mixing. if you do 16 doses a day ,put 16 spoon full in your box.

The gold at the top and silver at the bottom of the list look like they be good for home use but don't think they travel well in the pocket. I may get one of those some day for my desk top
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Dave, a stainless steel snuff spoon is a great idea. The problem with the model you have for sale is it's just too small; I suspect this spoon is really made for illicit purposes.

A spoon is the only way I take snuff. The spoon I use I bought from the Snuff Store several years ago. It is called a "round bowl" and is made by Ari Norman. The advantage to this spoon over what you have for sale is that the bowl on mine covers most of a penny.

My "round bowl" spoon has three advantages: First, the silver is soft and it is difficult to keep it from getting bent. Second, silver spoons are very expensive, and I worry about losing mine all the time. Third, if snuffing does attract the attention of law enforcement, a coke spoon would be as difficult to explain away as would be a bong used only to smoke tobacco; it would tend to cause needless trouble.

I think if you were to sell a spoon of approximately the same size as the "round bowl" that I would buy these spoons regularly from you, and others would do the same. In my opinion, using a spoon is far superior to pinching with one's fingers; spoons not only avoid hand dirt, but allow for a measured dose. But we need something more practical than silver to do it with.
  • ^ are you talking about the stainless steel spoons or the crappy little free spoons you get with your order, from here it sounds like your talking about the crappy free spoons
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Yeah, the description by Basement Shaman sounds apt. Picture a dental instrument with the spoon-bowl rather large in proportion to the handle. These will not be likely disappearing from a shirt pocket, just like a regular size pen (which Brit's call a biro?)...
  • edited March 2013 PM
    @Dunnyveghttps ://mistersnuff.com/catalog/stainless-steel-snuff-spoon-p-1538.html I have 2 of these :D Just don't put in back pocket and sit on them
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • If you want to take a look under buy/sell/trade, you all could let me know what you think about the spoons I make and sell there.