Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

Cheese and Bacon

I ordered a rather large tin of Cheese and Bacon snuff and found that I wasn't really into it. It does have good qualities though and every time I used it found that it wasn't repulsive but the scent of cheese in my nose for hours turned me off. So, I decided that the scent might mix well with a Scotch and mixed about a teaspoon of C&B with about two teaspoons of W.E. Garretts and a tiny bit of Dragun Menthol. It's way better. The Cheese and Bacon isn't as long lasting in my nose and fades into the smokiness of the scotch with just a bit of tingle from the Dragun. I recommend trying it!

Comments

• The very idea of cheese and bacon snuff makes me grimace.
  • I wrestled with the idea of buying the chese and bacon for quite a while and finally decided I had to oder it just to see what it was like. I haven't tried it yet but I like the idea of scotching it up to dull the chese aroma which I heard was very long lasting.
  • I love both cheese and bacon...Im thinking this must be part of my next order
  • I'm liking the Cheese & Bacon but it comes across a bit different than most of the reviews I've read. I pinch it & get a strong bacon aroma but no cheese. I was a bit disappointed because everyone else noted a strong blue cheese aroma. After using it a number of times & just getting the bacon (I love bacon) by chance I later sniffed the fingers I use to pinch. There was the blue cheese!!! I have no idea what's going on but I love it. 8-}
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    edited August 2013 PM
    He,he, he... I feel rather like a naughty school boy with this one. I think the split is roughly 50/50 with me falling into the don't like camp. However I have to say I am very grateful to the bright spark on Snuffhouse who thought it would be a good snuff to try and the members who cajoled me into making it. It is regularly in the top 10 of sales and hovers around numbers 7-5 and from that point, I love it.
  • @Roderick I've often imagined you laughing at all the suckers who buy this snuff, all the way to the bank. :))
  • MouseMouse Member
    edited August 2013 PM
    It falls into what I call the 'dead cat' genre (as in 'curiosity killed the...') as does Bohica.
    edit: there are probably a few others that fit, maybe Mistersnuff could have a dead cat bundle and people could satisfy their curiosity all in one fell swoop.
  • lol, dead cat bundle =))
  • I get mostly the scent of bacon with a little cheese in it, but I took a pinch when I went for a walk with a ladyfriend of mine, and when I kissed her goodbye she said the scent of cheese when I breathed out through my nose was very strong. Don't think I'll pinch it again around her as I enjoy our goodbye kiss!
  • Skell18Skell18 Moderator
    I love it, nice change from time to time! Bohica would be nice if it didn't have so much fooking chili in it!
  • Scotch [the snuff] makes a great mixer, will have to try with the [Dead Cat snuff] bohica; some time in February, when it's below zero
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • cloudymancloudyman Member
    edited January 2014 PM
    To each thier own...To the trash went my cheese and bacon. Killed me too, i wanted to like it, simply because i love bacon and i love cheese but back to the drawing/scenting board with this one please. Lmfao. It took two weeks packed with arm&hammer powder just to DeFunktify the tin. Personally it was an olefactory abomination to me. It's a shame i didn't know about the scotching or i would have given it a try. I hate to harsh on it but i did, so i'll try not to beat myself up about it. Agree or disagree thanks for the read.
  • I just had to try this. Got a tin in my last order. I kinda like it, in moderation. I will say that this is the only snuff that my wife has ever noticed the smell of. I was actually in the kitchen cooking breakfast while having a pinch. She was in the living room.

"What IS that smell? It smells like rancid bacon!". I dunno, Hon, I must have spilled something on the burner. :-S
    Hand-crafted pens and other items--www.craftedinmaine.com
  • I always say the only good cat is a dead cat and cheese and Bacon sounds pretty yummy I may have to kill a cat whenever I find a job and get some
  • It's marmite snuff and I'm definitely in the 'love it' camp. One of my favourites.
  • I think more bacon, less cheese would be good. There's not much that can't be improved with bacon.
    Hand-crafted pens and other items--www.craftedinmaine.com
  • Love it but the taste might have been toned down as I had a bullet, I'm going to have a tin of it when my stocks are depleted.