New shipment just arrived-South African snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

Toque - Pumpkin Pie - Limited Edition

RoderickRoderick Member
edited October 2013 in General
Another limited edition snuff from Toque. This one is £1.99 for a 10g tin and is a very small run just for a bit of fun at this time of year. Nutmeg, cinnamon, clove and ginger notes.

It's in the specials section on the front page.

Comments

• Thanks. just ordered some and R course for the minimum
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Sounds Tasty !!!
  • Come on man! I gotta pay the light bill, well, maybe one more small order wont hurt.
  • Just got my order in ! :D
  • had to order. sounds too wonderful to pass up.
  • Sounds like this is right up my alley, just ordered 2 tins!
  • Bah, go to order it and my card gets declined. My bank hates when I order from overseas companies.
    Gotta wait 'til tomorrow to call them now...
  • GrimGrim Member
    edited October 2013 PM
    Bah, go to order it and my card gets declined. My bank hates when I order from overseas companies.
    Gotta wait 'til tomorrow to call them now...
    I had this issue every time I tried to order snus. I would then get a call the next day, this happened every time, from my bank asking if I tried to make a purchase overseas. I would then say yes, and I would get the same lecture about how it is dangerous and that I should not make purchases like these.

YET, these morons could not stop the three times my card was stolen and was used for a computer in Laos, for McDonalds and Home Depot gift cards in California, and another purchase in Washington. I asked them how the heck could I have used my card in Atlanta at a mall and bought McDonalds in California at the same time? Yet they always block my purchases to England and Sweden without hesitation.

**EDIT**

Just placed an order. I didn't need more snuff necessarily but you cannot have too much snuff. I bought some of the 6 for 5 25 gram tins of my favorites and 2 new ones too. I also bought 2 tins of the Pumpkin Spice. Should be here just in time for Halloween. Cannot wait to try the new snuff. Based on the description I am sure it will be awesome and I wont be able to stop using it.

Thanks again Roderick.
  • I hope pick up some of this the other side of payday :)
  • @lunecat I hope you get it tomorrow! I can't wait to hear a review of this one!
  • I want to hear about this too. I love cinnamon, I love nutmeg and I love ginger.
  • just put my order in :D
  • Skell18Skell18 Moderator
    ordered! :D
  • Just placed my order and while at it may as well try the Rustica course and just one more Crazy George.
  • ^ mold wine? Do you mean mulled wine?
  • Thanks for the review
  • @lunecat you've convinced me, order placed. Roll on Tuesday!
  • I cant find it on toques site. Is it sold out? #sadface
  • Wow! Sold out already. That was amazing.
  • not amazing for me. I didn't get any... that'll teach me to wait until I have spending money lol
  • Just got mine through the post and opened it straight away. I can clearly detect every fragrance in it. First cinnamon, then nutmeg, clove and a noticeable ginger scent. I love all these ingredients and it has a nic hit too. A+++

I can see this being nicely warming on a cold winter evening after being out cycling in the wind and rain.

Shame you've run out @Roderick .
  • That would be good i missed out this time as well.may be more soon?
  • shezzuk1shezzuk1 Member
    edited October 2013 PM
    All I need now is a large glass of steaming Glühwein. Gonna stock up tomorrow, roll-on Winter!
  • GrimGrim Member
    edited October 2013 PM
    Bet this goes good with Gotlands Julesnus
  • I'm having a hard time discerning the difference between this and Christmas Pudding. This seems a bit milder, but very similar to me.
  • I am jealous of you all
  • As with @Pincher I find this to be very similar to Christmas Pudding
  • Agreed. I do find subtle differences but quite similar.
  • My wife thinks it's very similar also but, there are subtle differences that you should look for, particularly the cinnamon.
  • This is somewhat like Christmas Pudding but more spicy.
    Both the clove and cinnamon seem to stand out more in PP.

I hope that this comes around again cause it is quite excellent.