The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

Favorite Snuffs with Coffee?

Hey guys and gals!

I know there is a thread about which coffee you prefer with snuff, but I'm curious to see if there's anyone else that has some favs with their coffee?

I usually go for Toque Quit, WoS IHT22 with my coffee?

Comments

• Cafe 11 Rules
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Toque Toffee is quite nice
  • Café 11 and coffee kick go very well indeed.
  • DVS Caramelo or OS Coconut Breeze
  • Toque Toffee is quite nice
    Holy moly that sounds good!

I bought Dholakia Swiss Chocolate for a coffee snuff, and it does the job. However I'm starting to fiend for Christmas Pudding as my coffee snuff. Not the mornings when I'm too tired to bother with such a fine powder though.
  • When I drank coffee, I enjoyed it with SP most.
  • I like Toque espresso, quit, vanilla, FUBAR Bohica, FUBAR Shot of rum, and Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert with my coffee. Anything that has subtle aromas of coffee, chocolate, vanilla (generally sweet flavors) or has a huge amount of nicotine kick in it tends to be a good coffee snuff for me.
  • I usually enjoy F&T HDT but of late it's been SWS Mull of Oa
  • I love Cafe 11, but I don't think it really goes with drinking coffee. I'd prefer a strong, neutral plain tobacco snuff. I would have said Toque Quit until recently, but now it would probably be Dholakia Sparrow.
  • I liked it with Toque Pumpkin Pie, but don't have any with me right now. Mostly I have medicated snuff and I don't find it goes so great with coffe.. Need something more mellow and maybe a bit sweet, not fruity.

But we are talking about black coffee. 
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    Rosinski Goldapper.
  • Chocolate, vanilla, toffee, plain, SP, blueberry, butterscotch, cherry, not necessarily all at the same time
  • @50ft_trad , all those sound good, but blueberry just seems out of place.

I need to place another order from toque soon.
  • Just think of it like having a blueberry muffin with your coffee, and it might seem a little less out of place ;)
  • Don't want to be a party pooper, but from my limited knowledge, caffeine and other stimulant intake should be limited when having snuffs with high nic. A combination of both really would speed up your heart rate. Take care everyone.
  • @newbiesnuffer

I remember seeing somewhere on this forum that nicotine will speed up the metabolism of caffeine so it will actually get out of your system faster and have less of an impact.

Also a raised heard rate isn't necessarily bad. Can improve cardio vascular health. :)
  • newbiesnuffernewbiesnuffer Member
    edited May 2017 PM
    @yisraeldov - Well, alls good till the time it does good :) Just thought I'd share something I spoke to with a friend who is a doctor. Perhaps your wife can comment more on this? (I think I read somewhere she is a doctor, or I may be wrong?)
  • I like dry snuff with coffee. The moist type like Copenhagen has the tendency to upset my stomach. 
    Try BOHICA in hot chocolate.  
  • SpamSpam Member
    NOT WoS crumbs of comfort, as I discovered this morning. =;
  • @newbiesnuffer Tobacco use in general is a vascular constrictor causing HBP. It can be a stimulant or depressant   One should eat foods with high levels of magnesium to help dilate blood vessels. Coffee is a diuretic when consumed in large amounts also   Some evidence suggests an elevation in stress hormones from caffeine consumption that could pose a cardiovascular risk, but recent research has shown no relationship between caffeine ingestion and heart disease. In fact, studies have actually shown a protective effect against heart disease with habitual intake of caffeinated beverages in the elderly population. The reason for the discrepancy may be due to the kind of beverage being consumed. Studies have shown that coffee and tea were not associated with increases in blood pressure or arrhythmias, while soft drinks were. Research also showed that decaffeinated coffee and tea did not provide the same benefits as the caffeinated versions. The well-respected Framingham Heart Study examined all potential links between caffeine intake and cardiovascular disease and found no harmful effects from drinking coffee. There can, however, be exceptions to this. People react differently to caffeine, and some may experience elevations in blood pressure or arrhythmias.   
  • So don't bother with denicotinated tobacco!
  • @basement_shaman @Juxtaposer - Good to know. I anyway hate to cut down on nicotine and love the white and dry snuffs. They are mostly my go to while having any warm drink. 
  • I always go back to my dwindling supply of SG Back Coffee snuff. None of the newer ones (say 2015 and newer) have anywhere near the pure black coffee goodness. I have no idea of why the big change...

?
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    snuffstore cafe noire is pretty good.
  • Will have to check it out @Rogue. Thanks for the tip....
  • I was under the impression that SG are still producing their black coffee, but due to the regs they had to rename it. I think it was Black Arabica or something similar.
  • Yes, but somehow is definitely different. NOT the same pure dark roast coffee flavor. More like sniffing instant coffee which is not the same.
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    This will probably sound crazy. I'm not known for liking candy scented snuff. I swear on my life, though, that no snuff in the world goes better with coffee than Toque Peanut Butter. It's incredible.
  • My favorites are:

Cafe 11 

Wow Coffee Bite (made by Dholakia)

Old Mill Cafe Brulot