The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

soap flavoring

betonentebetonente Member
edited April 2008 in General
hello

had a most nice result from a little experiment i did.

i really like korean cucumber soap. so i put some schmalzler (poeschls suedfrucht) in the empty box and let it sit for two weeks. now i have schmalzler with a hint of cucumber soap. very good.

probably sounds disgusting, but so sounds snorting things up your nose..

Comments

• ewww
  • I think you may have created a new dholakia.
    Kamal and Ganga seem to have strong scents of baby powder, grandma's perfume, and soap.
  • the soap is not dominant. it just adds a nuance. a nuance which i really like.

and that cucumber soap is somehow different from what i would normally think of when hearing "soap". not like i viole(n)t soap. more like unscented soap with a hint of fresh cucumber peel.
  • Some West Africans blended scented soap directly into the powdered tobacco.
  • The Jasmine scented snuff is like snuffing soap! Jasmine is a popular soap scent. Jasmine snuff... not so popular.
  • i think mcchrystals violet snuff is soap-like. not necessarily bad though...
  • bobbob Member
    love jasmine snuff I don't know why more people don't make a jasmine snuff it seems like a no brainer to me.
  • Yes jasmine is good.
  • bobbob Member
    very calming One of my favorite teas is jasmine pearl green tea.
This discussion has been closed.