30% off Thunder. Buy 10 and get them for only $1.95 ea. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Afghan snuff- Follow the trail and  find out how we got it here.

Introduce yourself

RoderickRoderick Member
edited April 2008 in General
As Alex has created such a successful forum and we are attracting so many new members; would it not be a good idea to have an “introduce yourself” sticky?

This might also be interesting: Faces of Snuffhouse Members (added by Alex)

Comments

• You forgot to introduce yourself Roderick.
  • Hi, I am BigSnoot McSnuff and I um really like to take big snoots of snuff.
  • Sw4nSw4n Member
    Hi there! I'm the admin of the italian forum dedicated to snuff.
    Before to open mine, i've read for long time this forum, and i've linked it in mine!

Hope to exchange information and friendship! :-)
  • Hello!

My name is Michael Pfeiffer.

I am a member of Snuffhouse.org since 6 days.

I am 27 years old and live in Neuhausen auf den Fildern, a municipality in the district of Esslingen, in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Neuhausen is located 15 km southeast of Stuttgart.

I work as a Rechtsreferendar (trainee solicitor).

I am a new "snuffer". I started about one month ago. Before that I occasionally smoked pipes and cigars. But my main pleasure was always to smell the scent of the cigars and the pipe tobacco. So I thought I should give snuff a try. And up to now I did not repent it ;-).
  • Welcome Michael,
    Good to have you.
    Roderick
  • Hello,

As I'm new here I might as well introduce myself: I live in Belgium, 50 years, married to a Dutch girl (who uses snuff herself sometimes), I'm a military dog trainer/handler, been using snuff for 30+ years and still loving it. Other hobbies besides snuff: country music, cats (siamese and Abyssinian), my Mac.

I really enjoy reading the information on this and other forums, I sure hope that snuff will be around for a long time as our government is doing it's upmost best to ban all tobacco products. It's not a good sign if a snuff company like Bernards closes shop, I really like(d) there schmalzlers. I have a little snuff web site, mostly links to the best snuff related sites en the snuffs I have tried. http://users.telenet.be/snuff/

Have a nice weekend!
    Ron
  • AlexAlex Member
    edited April 2008 PM
    I am Alex from Limburg > Hessen > Germany. Besides running this forum I have a website about absinthe and a community on wine. Sounds like I might be a drug addict, what is not the case as far as I can judge. Might be an Internet addict...

Make this a sticky now.

@ samorost: Downloading your music. Let's see...

@ Sw4n: You might want to link your forum for Italian snuffer.
  • Don't worry Ron for every one that closes 2 new ones appear.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Roderick
  • Welcome Michael.
    Good to see you here, this is a very interesting snuff forum and people here is really polite and fellow.

Pedro ( aus Spanien)
  • xsysxsys Member
    edited May 2010 PM
    Marek (Czech Republic)
    Currently secondary school student (this is going to change soon)
    Snuff taker for 9 months

My hobbies:
    --------------
    + Music (Me without you, Bonobo, Radiohead, David Bowie, Trost, Asian Dub Foundation, Manowar, ...)
    + Mathematics and logic (just discovered a beutiful game - Go), Literature
    + and many others I would like to have more time for, but I do not (caving, comics,...)

I didn't mention the snuff taking, but that is obvious, isn't it?
  • Hello,
    I'm from Ohio in the USA, 58 years old and I have been a telephone repairman for AT&T for 37 years. I have been snuffing for about 3 months. This forum and its members have been a wealth of information and have helped me to discover the great snuffs of the world. Thanks to everyone for sharing.
  • Akron
  • Stefan, 23 from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England. Been snuffing for about 2 years now. I love snuff, (obviously!), learning to play my guitar, playing my harmonica, reading trashy horror and fantasy books and learning languages, also Chess and Go. Love my music, if its anything camp, cheesy or downright shite chances are I have it lol, also love Madchester/Baggy music (Stone Roses, The Smiths, New Order, James etc.), plus a hell of a lot more.
  • Hello all new members & welcome to the forum.
  • bobbob Member
    bob is my name I live in state college PA in the U.S. (that means us) I work at a grocery store in the prepared foods department (simpilist cook job ever, also the best paying). I'am a musician and an artist. I've got some of my art and music online (dabob23 at flickr.com and propaganda thru propagation at myspace.com) I've no pets at the moment though my first cat died a few years ago (he was old and awesome). I've been snuffing for 13 years three of these years as my main tobacco. My favorite brands are friborg and treyer first, Wilsons second, toque is my third favorite though I say give it a few years and it may become my favorite. My favorite snuffs are F&T Santo Damingo, toque choclate, and ozona president. Though I love snuff and tobacco alot.
  • RoamRoam Member
    edited May 2008 PM
    Karlo from Croatia,18 years old
    Final year of School (YAY!)
    Snuff taker for 6 months

My hobbies:
    --------------
    + Soccer
    + Music (latley JPop and JRock)
    + Watching anime,reading mangas

Favorite snuff:

Gawith Apricot
    Gletscherpriese
    Toque Peppermint
  • TroutstrokerTroutstroker Member
    edited April 2008 PM
    Hey Daryl, did you see my post on another discussion about Lil' Brown Smoke Shack being fairly close to you? Have you thought about just picking up a prepaid visa gift card and ordering that way? You can find those visa's at most bigger supermarkets, walmart, k-mart and some gas stations.

And like where you are, chew/dip is extremely popular in my area of CA. But its not really a "dirty little secret" around here. Everyone knows its going on and has accepted it. Every gas station and supermarket are loaded to the gills with various types of chew & dip.
  • Hello all,

I'm Ryan Long, and I'm a reporter in Wrangell, Alaska. I'm 22 years old and have been snuffing for around 3 years now. Big fan of the dry and strong snuffs.

I also go about taking photographs. That started as a job responsibility but it turns out that I like doing it and am, actually, pretty good at it. I post most of my stuff on my blog (atlasofalaska.livejournal.com) and my other stuff on DeviantArt (thelong.deviantart.com)

That's about it really. Been posting here for almost a year now?
  • AlexAlex Member
    @ samorost: I enjoy listening to it. The songs themself are quite different, but all have this electronic thing in it. Great job!
  • TroutstrokerTroutstroker Member
    edited April 2008 PM
    Big D,

Thats the great thing about Lil Brown. Its part of their policy to ship packages out in discreet brown boxes. The only thing on the outside of box is your address and theirs. They don't even put the company name on the box, just the address. And it comes by UPS. Not the biggest selection of snuff but they have some of the harder to find American snuffs and pretty cheap on Poschl. Also nice selection of other tobacco's like the great tasting Stoker's loose leaf chew.

I would think your wife would rather you go to snuff than continue to smoke especially being a nurse as snuff is the safest form of tobacco.
  • dajawudajawu Member
    You mind telling us a little more about this snuff? Sounds interesting.
  • Welcome all, this is a great site. The discussions can be very robust at times and there are a lot of really knowledgeble folks here, I thought I knew about snuff until I 'met' Troutstroker!!
  • bobbob Member
    love camphor personaly. Wish more snuff companies made straight camphor snuffs (without the menthol)
  • RoamRoam Member
    @Big D:
    Unfortunatley I'm also sentenced to only Poschl's 3 products....
  • Bob - Samual Gawith did one called wallflower thats camphor, also Wilsons did one called camphor and mild- i lookled it up on an old list so dont know if they still do them though
  • Alex wrote:
    "Besides running this forum I have a website about absinthe and a community on wine."

Yes, that's the next thing I want to try. I've had a knock off that was available in the US made with petite wormwood and of course Pernod but I've never had the real stuff. Apparently there is one now available in the US that's made with grand wormwood as well as one above me, in Canada, that sounds obtainable. I've done enough research to realize and avoid the Czech stuff.
  • AlexAlex Member
    @ proboscis: You may want to have a look at Absinth-Guide.de Forum. Most of us speak English. "The real thing" simply means a good recipe, thus a good taste. There is nothing with psychodelic trips, that's just marketing.
  • AlexAlex Member
    Welcome, by the way. ;-)
  • Best 73 & gud DX Morna
  • RoamRoam Member
    @proboscis:so the Czech abs is crap?