Best prices on Dholakia 25g and 9g snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

6 Photo Assorted. Get 15 different snuff tins in this selection.

Introduce yourself

Comments

• Snuff Head .. thanks. The Underground project took the guts of two months - I had a photography pass so I could snap away to my heart's content. It was very nerve racking though at the assessment for the RPS distinction for it.

Mike
  • Interesting name - are you a theologian?
  • Sorry, typed that question before looking at the top of the page, anyway, welcome
  • Welcome to the forum pirate pincher, glad you found the world of snuff & hope you enjoy it here.
  • ahoy and aloha
  • Welcome Pirate, yeah the Poschls bung me up too - don't get on with the menthol!
  • RoamRoam Member
    Shiver me timbers,arrrrgghhh,welcome to the Bloody Ma..snuff house pincher!
  • bobbob Member
    I think it is the poschels as they tend to plug me up if sniff them too hard. if I treat them almost like a fine (instead of coarse) snuff they really don't plug me up that much. I've noticed too with menthol more then other snuffs I have to remember it opens up my breathing so each sniff should be softer. Welcome especialy since I did think there would be more pirates here after all.
  • Poschels is gross stuff
  • bobbob Member
    Definately not my favorite though I do like some of their line, especialy president and occasionaly glacier pinch.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think its all the glycerin that Poschl uses that causes the congestion.
  • bobbob Member
    oh I just said it's good there are more pirates!
  • Hello bigblue1, welcome to the forum and love to fish myself. None of the American snuffs are like dean swift. The only dean swift snuff that is close to the American snuffs is Dean's Own. Dean Swift is an English snuff and generally is scented with floral or herbs. The American snuffs are generally a plain scotch style which are smokey bbq tasting. Except for the sweet scotch which is just a sweet version of the plain scotch. There are a few with other scents added such as wild cherry or strawberry. As far as Davidoff, I know that Davidoff of Geneva is the main distributor for Poschl snuffs in America.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Big welcome from the UK bigblue.
  • And another welcome from the UK
  • KimKim Member
    BigBlue welcome to the forum.
  • Yet another welcome from the UK to all newbies.

Stefan
  • We British are so friendly aren't we? lol
  • JarhogJarhog Member
    edited August 2008 PM
    Hay Ya'll I just started snuffing again about 3 mon. ago. I used to snuff in high school back in the 80s. I liked Dr. Rumney's medicated back then. It and the ozona fruits were the only thing I could get at the local tobacco shop. I have tried to make myself think that I like pure tobacco taste but the menthols are the best to me. Wilsons honey menthol, cherry menthol, Ozona president, gawith Apricot, gletscher prise, and McCrystals raspberry all great. I know the last one is not mentholated but I love it plain or mixed with some honey menthol It is the greatest.
    I have some Ozona president in my nose now. I hope ya'll like my input.

I now live in The Republic of Texas, and was born and raised in Albuquerque NM. If you think that Texas is not a country you have never lived here.

Jarhog

Sooooo many shuffs so little time.
  • Hello Jarhog, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to conversing with you.

Brian from California, the state that thinks its a country and makes their own rules trying to prove it.
  • bobbob Member
    Texas is bigger then many countries.
  • KimKim Member
    Welcome to the Snuffhouse!
  • Welcome Jarhog...I've never been to Texas. What is it about the place that makes you call it a Republic?
  • A small matter of history! Remember the Alamo.....
  • The government is set up and the way the laws are written is for a country not a state. The people also think of themselves as Texans first then Americans. It is in the culture. I never understood why my grandfather always thought of himself as a Texan, even though he left when he was drafted for WWII, until I moved here.

Jarhog

Sooooo many shuffs so little time.
  • I'm not crazy enough to hunt javelina. They may be small but they are hard to kill, fast and mean. If you don't kill them with the first shot they will come after you.
  • What, my dear US buddies, is a javelina? Sounds like I should be grateful we don't have them in Essex.

And welcome, Jarhog.
  • A javelina is a small wild pig about 30 to 80lbs.