The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

Strangest snuff scent.

bobbob Member
edited April 2008 in General
I was thinking what is the strangest snuff scent anyone here has ever tried/made.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RoamRoam Member
    I took a pinch of mixed Gletscherpriese and Ozona president right after mixing it,plus a few drops of water cause it was dry.
    Damn just of smelling my head hurted.
    But after a week of airing,it go such a nice sweet taste.
    Can't explain why thought,mybe the eucalyptus and columbian oil mixed up or something....
  • If I leave my mixture of royal george, toque original and HDT to mature it is pretty ferocious
  • i think peanut butter as a snuff is pretty strange. bur it really works.

then there is bernhards gekacelte virginie which, honestly, has a note of cowdung which is very enjoyable.

most strange in an unpleasant way is poeschls replay kentucky. what were the thinking? smells like a fresh plastic container full of menthol, maybe some chemical waste thrown in. gives me headaches.
  • stitchstitch Member
    I had a can of Skoal Berry. Weird berry-like flavor didn't grab me. Reduced to snuff, it was just as bad.
This discussion has been closed.