Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

123457»

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    @moemojo that was beautiful sir

From what I've had recently, the strongest for me are SWS SJP, Dholakia Sparrow, NTSU Black, Taxi Red ES and SWS Fifty Fifty. Aroma and quality aside, all five are thoroughly satisfying. I put NTSU before Taxi because I find it much easier to take.

For what it's worth, I believe my new favorite SA snuff is Taxi Green. I received a tin last week and it lasted a few days. It's not in the same class of strength as Red ES but it's so easy to take and minty (when Fresh - my first dried tub wasn't nearly as enjoyable) that I ended up likely getting more of what you're asking for at a time than the stronger snuffs listed..
  • Fubar Snafu Plain or Fubar grunt? can someone who tried them both tell me which is stronger ?
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited February 29 PM
    @ALLex, Snafu Plain - it's finer grind and made of rustica. By the way, 6P LA Natural is very similar (if not the same). LA Natural is rustica snuff. Grunt is coarser and didn't do a thing to me (probably got a tub from old stock).

If you are chasing the nicotine, get yourself some Janta Dragon Brand Madras or 6P MG Madras, and you'll be home.
  • Most heavy hitter I ever had was 41P White Elephant. Took my first pinch and after few seconds I had absolutely no idea what was going on.. @-)
  • @volunge Thanks, i m gonna order some Dragon Madras !!