Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Accessories now in stock.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New snuff from Sir Walter Scott

Review: Lundgrens Förbakad(pre-baked) snus

Hejsan fellow nicotine hunters. It's been a while since i've last been online, but I just wanted to give you my mini-review of this snus product.

At the moment, i'm doing service in the Danish Army. The "Base" is located on an island, and you need to travel through Sweden to get there. Traveling through Sweden obviously means buying all the delicious and different snus that I can't buy in Denmark. Lundgrens Förbakad is one of them.

Förbakad, meaning pre-baked, is a mix between løs snus and portion snus. The idea is to give you the superior taste of løs and the comfort and practicality of portions.

First of all, the taste is definitely better and more powerful than regular portions. Or at least the ones i've tried.
It's a mild, slightly spicy snus, with a bit of salmiak/ammonium chloride. Scandinavians LOVE salmiak! If you've tried Thunder Liquorice you know what i'm talking about.

To me the portions are big enough to break into two, but that's a matter of personel preference. Also the surface is very smooth, so don't talk too much while using this product, or you might end up swallowing it... nearly happened to me a couple of times :-\"

But all in all it's a nice product, and definitely worth trying if you can get your hans on it.

Comments

• It seems that are not available in EU..
  • That's correct. It's snus so within the Union it's only available in Sweden and since it's still a kind of portion i'm guessing it's illegal in Denmark as well.
  • its looks delicious... hope so to taste it sometime...
  • horus92horus92 Member
    edited March 2014 PM
    What's the difference between los snus and the tobacco in portions anyway? I thought portions were just lossnus in a tea-bag basically.
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    edited March 2014 PM
    ^ Ya that's basically it, but even with tea the loose version always tastes better

Back to the topic this pre-baked snus looks very interesting, I'll have to add some to my next snus order
  • bobbob Member
    the portions are wetter as well. And slightly different. Try ripping open a bag and baking it into a decent pris.