Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

WoS Free UK Delivery for phone orders?

Did I dream this or have I read somewhere that Wilson's of Sharrow do free delivery with phone orders over a tenner?

Comments

• Skell18Skell18 Moderator
    They used to a few years ago, don't know if it's still available, best way to find out give them a call and make an order.
  • I intend to. Their commercial brochure states that orders over £150 are free delivery. I can't remember if I read what I think I read on Snuffhouse or another site. Anyway I shall find out soon enough. I want a half-pound tub of Best SP!
  • I shall!
    I think the commercial brochure is aimed at tobacconists as £150 worth of snuff at retailers prices is a lot of snuff, but there is no reason why they wouldn't offer the same to a private buyer. The big tubs are made to order too so you will have the freshest snuff possible, just have to wait a bit longer for it to arrive, but it's worth it!
  • ThunderbirdThunderbird Member
    edited May 2014 PM
    I thought it would be worth it for pure freshness - but I'm not going to be ordering £150 worth! I don't mind paying the delivery, I was just sure I had read it somewhere.
    @Thunderbird‌ you won't regret buying best SP in bulk, I have just used the last one a large tub I bought over a year ago, as long as you store it properly it will keep on giving!
  • How do you manage the storage of a large tub?
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    edited May 2014 PM
    I just keep my large tub of CoC in its original container in my cellar, it's less than 1/8 full now and still in perfect condition only problem is how the hell am I going to replace it now that WoS won't ship to Canada anymore and Mr. Snuff doesn't sell large tubs
    @Thunderbird‌ similar to @n9inchnails‌ but I also decant it into kilner jars so I can be air tight. I then just fill up a small tin from the big tub until empty en use the snuff from the kilner jars. I used to put it all I to kilner jars but they aren't cheap!
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    As with @Skell18 I also decant into a small jar and fill my snuffbox from that, you want to open the large tub as little as possible to keep it fresh
  • That's pretty much along the lines I was thinking. Reckon I've got a couple of months of SP left then I'll go for it.