Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Buy Two get One FreeToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy Two Get One Free

Limited Selection

Where is tha best place to get Oliver Twist bites, and cigarette tobacco for RYO? I live in Mississippi and the selection is limited.

Comments

• I live in south Carolina and the best thing to do is find your nearest tobacco shop. Places like walmarts and bi-lo's won't have anything but a tobacco shop will order things specifically for their consumers.
  • Mars cigars or little brown smoke shop if they sell to your state. Several of the pipe tobacco online shops sell RYO tobacco.
  • I seem to recall an online store that wouldn't sell to NC. But most online stores do carry Oliver Twist bites.

The more I learn about the regulations created by anti-tobacco zealots the more pissed off I get. Why don't they get real jobs and stop sticking their nose where it don't belong? :(( Or better yet, stick their nose in snuff and then maybe they'd change their tune! In America about 250 plus regulations are passed every day!
    Sorry..I'll end my rant early.
    Carry on.
  • The more I learn about the regulations created by anti-tobacco zealots the more pissed off I get. Why don't they get real jobs and stop sticking their nose where it don't belong?
    I agree. Its turning into mass hysteria.

• you can get Oliver Twist at www.northerner.com
  • For RYO you can't beat The D&R line at http://www.smoke-n-chew.com/ I recommend the Wind Sail pure Virginia, and the Two Timer Twice toasted Burley. Darn I miss That Tobacco (Ex Smoker) only snuff now.