Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Buy Two get One FreeToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy Two Get One Free

Sick of Snus

peter77peter77 Member
edited September 2014 in Other Forms of Tobacco
I have been on a pretty heavy snus kick for the past 8 months. I have to admit that I am getting extremely bored with this form of tobacco. Has anyone else experience such "tobacco-use fatigue" with this form or any other form of tobacco that is a or was component their post-cigarette usage.

Comments

• I didn't smoke a pipe all summer--it was all snuff. Now I'm back on the pipe--perhaps it's the cooler weather, who knows. I use snus during the work-week as I'm a bit limited to my snuff use (but I sure do prefer it). If snus is getting tiresome, give it a rest--I'm sure the desire will return when the time is right.
    Hand-crafted pens and other items--www.craftedinmaine.com
  • As a confirmed chain snusser of 8 or 9 years I have not gotten bored with snus, more settled into what I like. I had to try every brand back when I started and still do try a bunch of the new snus what I buy rolls of has calmed down to 8 or 10 brands.
    I do get burned out on snuff now and then. I'll walk away for a week or a month then right back up on the bandwagon. E-cigs held my fascination for a while but I'm past that now.
  • nope can't relate.
  • I used dip for years after I quit cigarettes. One day I just didn't feel like using it any more. Other than a rare occasion where I took some from a friend- I don't think I will ever use dip again.

I was an avid snus user and still have maybe six containers of General White Portion in the fridge but really don't have the urge to use it.

I picked up cigars with great vigor around the time I quit cigarettes and have been faithful to them since.

I started with snuff a while back and am a daily user. So I suppose I can relate.
  • shezzuk1shezzuk1 Member
    edited September 2014 PM
    I stopped snuff and snus to vape, now I snuff and snus mainly and vape a lot less. Have to say I love snus now more than ever and have a load in the freezer just waiting :)
  • With snus yes because there is such a small range of varieties, especially los which is all I really like.
  • With snus yes because there is such a small range of varieties, especially los which is all I really like.
    I wonder how difficult it is to flavor Snus at home?
    DIY e-liquids is extremely popular. Some vapers never buy store made e-liquid.

I'm too new to all of this to be bored with any of it. I've vaped for almost a year and feel like I'm only now just getting a handle on the huge variety of flavors, and what I like to vape with the best. Plus I'd like to try DIY at some point. I dabbled in it for a very short time and it was fun. All I need is more time.

I feel it probably helps that I vape, & enjoy Snus and now Snuff. Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz. :-)

Perhaps you could try vaping, @peter77? I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I found it overwhelming at first due to the huge selection of gear and needing to learn a new vocabulary for various parts, plus electrical knowledge, and safety. Now it's become a hobby for me.

Let us know what you choose to try next.