Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

Back To Toque

Ok, i've been using the Poschl line up lately as Toque was hard for me to take. I like the tap box with the Poschl snuffs, I take from the back of my hand, so I tried it with the Toque.. and I was able to take it and not have it hit the back of my throat. Question is, am I not pinching enough when I try to use my thumb and index finger, or is it just a technique that I have to master? I really like the burn from the Toque, it's a good eye opener in the morning!

Comments

• Try pinching with the middle finger
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Is it just a light pinch? And should I put it as close to my nose so I don't have to sniff hard, just lightly?
  • I tilt my head all the way back and, sniff ever so gently. Some times I breath all the way in before snuffing the snuff. I have only recently discovered that this helps a lot. Once I went over board on the tipping while sitting on the couch though and, a little bit went into my eye. Not as bad as the one time when I coughed and, blew some how all of it into my eye. The coughing was before I did the head tilt.
  • I'm getting the hang of it.. how shallow the sniff has to be takes practice. I love it when it hits the right spot in the nose.. most satisfying.. I'm still using the back of my hand though..
  • What ever works for you. I sometimes do it from the palm of my hand.
  • Refill your empty tap boxes with Toque and enjoy snuff the way you have been.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"