The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff is moving the warehouse. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.

Rosinski snuff

Comments

• @rosinski Sounds fabulous !!!
  • when I will have the first new green tobacco available, another green snuff, fresher than Driesener and with a hint of menthol.
    @rosinski - Sounds very exciting :-) More green snuff eh? As far as I know you're the only maker producing new green snuff. I look forwards to that with anticipation :D
  • My Driesener tub arrived a couple of weeks ago, and I feel it's fair to help this site get going again with a review...
    I mostly agree with the Chef's review: It's coarse (probably less so so than Uckerm
  • Man, reading all of these reviews makes me really want to order them all right now! But I'm tapped put this month. I will be looking forward to ordering them very soon.
  • Kathnertabak is so completely unique and confounding, in a sense.  It has this amazing smell/taste up in my nose...and that after-scent is really long lasting.  After reading the reviews above, I really want to try the Driesener.

Driesener is out-of-stock at Mr. Snuff.  Will more of it become available soon?

Mark
  • @markstinson - I have just finished drying this years new Driesener. I has come out nicely with the expected aromas, and since I was able to improve my drying techniques, the colour of it is not greyish olive as last years batch, but from this year on it is a nice lime green. 
  • @rosinski, that sounds great. When do you think it will become available?

:-)

Mark
  • @marktstinson - it will probably be available at the end of September, depending on MrSnuff's orders from me. If you like, I can tell you here on the forum when it will be in the store.
  • Sure thing. That would be great...

Mark
  • Yeah do that Rosinski - I want to try this green snuff!
  • Are Rosinski snuffs available in bulk to the US from any sites?
  • ^that would be nice bulk is the way to go. After trying a few snuffs in bulk I find it hard to buy tins. Not even because of the cost diffrence but the quality is so much better in bulk
  • @Trackerdex, @bob: At the beginning of next year, I will provide a webshop through rosinski-schnupf.com, and offer our snuff in various quantities, amongst others in 50 gr aroma-sealed bags. So it depends on what you mean by bulk, but I am sure solutions are easy to find. Just get in touch with me via my website...
  • that sounds wonderful 50 is a good start
  • @Rosinski - would you be able to tell me if your latest batch of Driesener is going to be available at Mr. Snuff anytime soon, or if any other vendors have it?
  • I'm really hoping that the normal Driesener comes back. I would gladly by a tub of that stuff. Loved it.
  • I have told MrSnuff that Driesener is available - so if they place an order it will be available at their website again...
  • Excellent news @rosinski - your snuff has been on my wish list for weeks, and is one of the few I have not yet tried.
  • Thanks for the heads up, @rosinski.  :-)

Mark
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited January 2016 PM
    Man this Driesener snuff is so different odd aroma almost smells like a cross between Fresh Green Hay,Matcha powdered Green Tea and Spirulina. I don't hate it but it is strange... Lol
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited January 2016 PM
    Are all the Rosinski snuffs like this lol ?

Now that it's in for a few more minutes whooooo whoooo man,definitely not lacking in the Vitamin N department. Man,what a sleeper. This would be a great Spring/Summer Snuff. It's odd,very odd... but I like it.. I get a tiny hint of very fresh muddled mint and maybe some muddled spearmint as well. Very different take on snuff. I'd recommend trying it!
  • Hi Guys,

MrSnuff have been a little unpredictable with their orders lately. Since several new varieties have come out since, and the green snuff has been available for quite some time now, we have started a webshop of our own. 

Have a look at it, if you like...
  • Good call @rosinski.  If anyone is curious, I ordered directly through Rosinski, and it went well.  I think it got to me (Nebraska) in 7-8 days, and a couple of samples were included.  I didn't find the website through Bing, but did through Google.  So here's that... http://www.rosinski-schnupf.com/en_snuff.html
  • SpamSpam Member
    The green snuff sounds fascinating. What would people reccomend ordering?
  • EffyEffy Member
    @rosinski is there a possibility of a "sampler pack" offer?  That way I (and other people!) could try out a variety of your snuffs and go from there.  A lot of them sound very interesting, but I can't really try out too many of them by buying a regular sized amount each time as it would take me forever to work through it all, and my wife would kill me if I bought a load of 10g packs and they didn't get much use.  
  • If @MrSnuff could offer more variety of the Rosinski line I think it would get more attention from members.
    All the ones I've tried get thumbs up from me!!
  • Just had a pinch of Uckermarker - kind of has a smoked meat scent to my nose.  My favorite of the handful of Rosinskis I've tried.  
  • PikeyPikey Member
    edited April 2017 PM
    Yeah I tried to score a few of the Rosinski Green snuffs the other day and it was just too much of a pain in the arse to order online for me in the UK .

I ve had this with several things already this year . 
    I ve wanted ,
    a plastic Poschl snuff bottle
    a few rolls of empty snus pouches 
    a pris maker
    some Polish novelty tapboxes .

Silly little things I should be able to oneclickbuy on Ebay . Apparently they are a  scarce commodity now for the UK :D
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    I can't wait to try out all the new snuffs by Rosinski expecially the Driesener hopefully I get dem soon as I know he must be super busy at the moment.

Peace and Thanks @rosinski

Hawaiian_Ryan :-c
  • bobbob Member
    I really like how the site shows how the snuff looks.